Gemma Collins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree. She has got an attractive face when she is not piling on the make-up.

I am inclined to think that the skinny jabs are never going to be good for her body in the long term. Hopefully they will not do any lasting damage. You can never tell with some of these “miracle/quick-fix cures” 🙄

It is hard to lose weight and the older you get, even harder. But, whenever I watched her on her Diva series, she was always drinking fizzy drinks and eating the wrong kinds of foods.

She now has all the money for personal trainers, to be able to eat well and still she remains the same.

Her outfits do not help her cause.

Those skinny jabs should be banned. Flogged by the Z listers and I imagine very very dangerous with many health implications as yet to be found out.

Reactions: 7
I agree. She has got an attractive face when she is not piling on the make-up.

I am inclined to think that the skinny jabs are never going to be good for her body in the long term. Hopefully they will not do any lasting damage. You can never tell with some of these “miracle/quick-fix cures” 🙄

It is hard to lose weight and the older you get, even harder. But, whenever I watched her on her Diva series, she was always drinking fizzy drinks and eating the wrong kinds of foods.

She now has all the money for personal trainers, to be able to eat well and still she remains the same.

Her outfits do not help her cause.
To me her face just comes off as a bit “hard” not particularly pretty but then attractiveness is subjective! There are some pics she looks good on but others where if you get a dodgy angle she looks almost witchish! I also can’t get over the long and short extensions - she honestly would do well to get proper natural makeup lessons and keep her hair one flattering length.

when she’s not piling on the makeup honestly the one pic I’ve seen definitely without it she looked tired, and a bit haggard.

the other “no makeup” pics are definitely ones where you can see the makeup, plumped up lips etc so you can’t really gauge attractiveness there either.

funnily enough there are a few younger schoolgirl pics of her where she looks pretty or average - there is a nice one of her with a bit of makeup on with a black floral dress, she looks good in that.

Reactions: 3
Good for her being so carefree ⬆

I like both those posts, they change my opinion about her.

Reactions: 9
Good for her being so carefree ⬆

I like both those posts, they change my opinion about her.
Nah, she's still a twit. And that first post is just horse tit.

Embrace your natural beauty*

*aside from all the fillers I've had

She's getting as bad as Laura from Love Island who keeps bleeting on about how the press and mags should declare which pictures have been filtered and enhanced yet says she doesn't have to as she isn't responsible for people copying her look, yet that's exactly what she does as an influencer and one who has had that much surgery, she doesn't even look like herself anymore.

I'm sorry but you don't get to insist on natural beauty and telling others to embrace their quirks when you've surgically enhanced your own look and filter your own Instagram pictures too.

Reactions: 8
Nah, she's still a twit. And that first post is just horse tit.

Embrace your natural beauty*

*aside from all the fillers I've had

She's getting as bad as Laura from Love Island who keeps bleeting on about how the press and mags should declare which pictures have been filtered and enhanced yet says she doesn't have to as she isn't responsible for people copying her look, yet that's exactly what she does as an influencer and one who has had that much surgery, she doesn't even look like herself anymore.

I'm sorry but you don't get to insist on natural beauty and telling others to embrace their quirks when you've surgically enhanced your own look and filter your own Instagram pictures too.
Totally agreed 100%.

She is promoting skinny jab again on her Instagram. Got loads of negative comments and are now turned off.

Reactions: 4
^To be frank, she's hardly the best advert for them in any case and they are clearly dangerous and untested. It's a bit like Vicky Beckham being the face of Ginster's - come on.

• Haha
^To be frank, she's hardly the best advert for them in any case and they are clearly dangerous and untested. It's a bit like Vicky Beckham being the face of Ginster's - come on.
I've had 'skinny jabs' from my real doctor. Not for weight loss, for fatigue. All it is is a bunch of b vitamins which are meant to give you energy. I think the theory is that people with energy are more likely to exercise. So if she's sitting at home thinking the shot will magically melt off the pounds, she has another thing coming.

The Vicky B comment... Omg 😂😂😂👏🏾👏🏾

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
This from a few months ago.

Oh and this is interesting.

She should be called out for promoting it, because there are gullible followers of hers who would merrily fork out money they don’t have, and put their health at risk!

She should be called out for promoting it, because there are gullible followers of hers who would merrily fork out money they don’t have, and put their health at risk!
No one will call her out for promoting anything, she thinks she’s doing no wrong promoting either a weight loss jab or a vitamin jab.

Did anyone see her in Hyde Park which DM featured the other day? She was dancing to “Its Getting Hot In Here” whilst roller skaters were trying to skate near her and a few of them looked a bit embarrassed and there was laughter whilst she was near them - she also bragged how she’d been riding her bike the whole day but she didn’t look like she’d got much of a sweat on from doing so!

honestly if I saw her out and about there is no way I’d be rushing up and going “It’s my idol - the GC!”

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Here is the problem, how dangerous are these "Skinny Jabs"?

Reactions: 2
Here is the problem, how dangerous are these "Skinny Jabs"?
I tried going on this company's website to see the active ingredients, they don't disclose them. So that tells me it can't be good if they have to hide it.

The ones I got from my doctor were advertised as skinny jabs, but they gave them to me for fatigue. They disclosed all the ingredients before I agreed to try them. All it was was the different B vites. So could be different from the company above, I'm not sure. I don't trust any company that cannot list the ingredients in their products.

EDIT: definitely not what my doc gave me. Here's an article from the mirror on Gemma's skinny jabs... Can potentially cause cancer, pancreatitis, low blood pressure, thyroid issues.... Why wouldyou voluntarily take that? 😱

Skinny Jabs Article

Last edited:
No one will call her out for promoting anything, she thinks she’s doing no wrong promoting either a weight loss jab or a vitamin jab.

Did anyone see her in Hyde Park which DM featured the other day? She was dancing to “Its Getting Hot In Here” whilst roller skaters were trying to skate near her and a few of them looked a bit embarrassed and there was laughter whilst she was near them - she also bragged how she’d been riding her bike the whole day but she didn’t look like she’d got much of a sweat on from doing so!

honestly if I saw her out and about there is no way I’d be rushing up and going “It’s my idol - the GC!”
I have seen her out and about in Brentwood. Trust me, nobody gives her a second glance and you see her prancing down the high street like she owns the place. 🤣 Deluded twit she is. It really is about time these desperate Z-listers were carted off to the nearest skip! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I have seen her out and about in Brentwood. Trust me, nobody gives her a second glance and you see her prancing down the high street like she owns the place. 🤣 Deluded twit she is. It really is about time these desperate Z-listers were carted off to the nearest skip! 🤣
lol! My boss lives in Brentwood and I’m sort of tempted to ask her re Towie and GC but I think that’s very much not her scene 😂🤣

lol! My boss lives in Brentwood and I’m sort of tempted to ask her re Towie and GC but I think that’s very much not her scene
I tried going on this company's website to see the active ingredients, they don't disclose them. So that tells me it can't be good if they have to hide it.

The ones I got from my doctor were advertised as skinny jabs, but they gave them to me for fatigue. They disclosed all the ingredients before I agreed to try them. All it was was the different B vites. So could be different from the company above, I'm not sure. I don't trust any company that cannot list the ingredients in their products.

EDIT: definitely not what my doc gave me. Here's an article from the mirror on Gemma's skinny jabs... Can potentially cause cancer, pancreatitis, low blood pressure, thyroid issues.... Why wouldyou voluntarily take that? 😱

Skinny Jabs Article
see this is what’s worrying re these Skinny Jabs - I’ve got a thyroid condition diagnosed in my late 30s - lovely if you like blood tests - not! I wonder how many other women get Skinny Jabs but aren’t aware of the health issues associated with them - in fact I think there was a repeated Dragons Den programme on the other day with a company who did vitamin injections/drips and all the Dragons backed away from it fast so any weight loss jabs you’d think would be the same.

however apparently wealthy Americans, Arabs etc liked these vitamin jabs for presumably time, health and maybe exclusivity angle.

the GC showing all her procedures - in a way it’s good but it does normalise all this.

interestingly one of my friends who used to go to Towie with she’s had Botox and fillers etc. She looks very different from how she did look but she confided in me the other day that as long as she has the money she’ll keep on with it, her DH is approx 5 years younger than her and she feels she needs to “keep up” - however her DD is now 11 and she’s a lovely girl and very pretty but I already see her going along her mum’s route. Sad really.

Last edited:
Jeans a bit too tight, hope she doesn't bend over.

I’m a fatty and this is precisely why I don’t wear ripped jeans. Her legs look like trussed up joints of meat in those jeans.

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.