Gemma Collins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Might be a bit late to the party, but I just caught up with her diva forever and ever. Where she is enjoying a helicopter ride. Didn't she have serious drama on im a celeb in a helicopter?

Reactions: 8
Might be a bit late to the party, but I just caught up with her diva forever and ever. Where she is enjoying a helicopter ride. Didn't she have serious drama on im a celeb in a helicopter?
We said exactly the same thing when we watched it! But then we realised that maybe the fear and drama was because she was going to have to jump out whereas this time it was just a ride.

Reactions: 2
I really don’t see why she doesn’t grab her independence by the balls and go down the sperm donor route properly through a clinic.
In this day and age I’m sure thousands of women do it solo and it is absolutely nothing to be ashamed off. If she keeps waiting for a man to give her a baby in the “conventional” way, she will soon regret not going solo sooner. Being 40, time is not on her side
She did in Towie didn't she? Didn't they say she was running out of time because of her eggs or something? Bobby and Jess went the clinic with her

She did in Towie didn't she? Didn't they say she was running out of time because of her eggs or something? Bobby and Jess went the clinic with her
She did but then she said something like 'the doctor told me to forget it'. I just saw it on the towie ten years thing but I forget exactly what happened.

Reactions: 1
A couple of articles that might interest you, or give you a good laugh.

Her fake pink Chanel boy bag is making me laugh this week. Can’t she afford the real thing? So vulgar.

Reactions: 4
The way she spoke to Laurence when he had prosecco and flowers was disgusting. Who does she think she is!

Reactions: 11
New to this thread😭 so glad i found it

She is beautiful and has the most striking eyes, her can’t understand why she does her eyebrows like that, her lips also look so fake, she’d be so beautiful with toned down brows that match her hair and natural lips... 😭🤯
5FC12A21-E102-4C74-A60B-0AD368182087.jpeg

Reactions: 6
The way she spoke to Laurence when he had prosecco and flowers was disgusting. Who does she think she is!
I just caught up and I was sad for Lawrence. How can you even be that nasty and vile to someone, and on camera for everyone to see her humiliate him 😩

New to this thread😭 so glad i found it

She is beautiful and has the most striking eyes, her can’t understand why she does her eyebrows like that, her lips also look so fake, she’d be so beautiful with toned down brows that match her hair and natural lips... 😭🤯
View attachment 304081
She doesn’t look like that. It’s all fake. She has the photoshopped pointy chin. I say chin, not chins.

She doesn’t look like this at all (she looks 15 years younger for a start) and I’ve never noticed the GC (WTF) with such sculpted cheekbones. Unless it’s all down to her 3 stone weight loss . . .

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
This is the same 3 stone that’s been lost for about 2 years! 😂 She hasn’t lost an ounce. On her tv programme she looks bigger than ever - which is fine!!! But stop saying you’ve lost 3 stone over and over again.

• Haha
I just caught up and I was sad for Lawrence. How can you even be that nasty and vile to someone, and on camera for everyone to see her humiliate him 😩
Because she believes her own hype. She thinks she is this superstar and only deserves the best when she is, at best, a known chav.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.