Gemma Collins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Check out those shoulder pads, so 1980's.
I wore shoulder pads in the 80s along with everyone else. They didn’t look like that, ever. Shoulder pads were in pretty much everything but sewn in and not visible. They didn’t shine through the material.

My clothes were high street, C&A, Top Shop, River Island, Etam or Dorothy Perkins, so not expensive.

Reactions: 7
I wore shoulder pads in the 80s along with everyone else. They didn’t look like that, ever. Shoulder pads were in pretty much everything but sewn in and not visible. They didn’t shine through the material.
Agreed, proper shoulder pads in dresses were placed and sewn in so you really couldn't see them, I remember the dynasty days.;)

Reactions: 2

My clothes were high street, C&A, Top Shop, River Island, Etam or Dorothy Perkins, so not expensive.
I wore shoulder pads in the 80s too lol! I swung between wearing what my mum liked for me which was a black or navy sailor type dress with white polo neck underneath or lomhvv BC sleeved plain tops and leggings type items but these always had buttons or something on the ankle - there was a shop called Now I think started by the man who started George at Asda where my mum loved to buy me clothes and anything I bought myself either from Chelsea Girl, Miss Selfridge, Benetton, Bay Trading, all the shops *PrincessCharming* listed above or independent shops on the whole my mum hated as they weren’t *French looking* enough lol. I think she had visions of me as a stick thin Parisian girl in black or navy but I was a typical teenager more into trends. Luckily I had Saturday jobs so I could buy shoulder pads etc! Places we avoided like the plague were Marks and Spencer (was St Michael still around then?) although I was given makeup and knickers from there and I seem to have had a fear (changed now!) of charity shops then, to us teenagers they were generally grotty, where your grandma might’ve volunteered or popped in for a wander but they didn’t seem the treasure troves of today!

Cheap and nasty.

Her dress looks like those Austrian blinds that were fashionable in the 80s
When i think of GC it is automatically cheap and nasty - either knockoff labels (when they’re not a lot of the times nowadays judging by her Knightsbridge shopping trips!) never classy. In fact there’s one sole photo I’ve seen of her where she’s slim, tanned and in a reasonable looking dress - a black floral one taken years ago.

All her photos this week have either been of her promoting her new memayy range for bigger sizes for In the Style or dressed in black doing bingo calling, DJing dancing to garage tunes in a “slimming” black outfit. She seems to have forgotten she already has a bricks and mortar shop that sells bigger sizes. I can’t work out with GC whether this is a typical Essex look (I’ve been to Sugar Hut and other Towie hangouts and dressed like them once and dressed our normal way the other times) and to be honest a few people are like the Towie crowd and a few people are like me and my friends - normal, little or no Botox etc dressed nicely but not the “cheap” look, a lot of us wear higher end and some designer if we can afford it.

GC’s clothes make her look like a hot mess but then you see Lauren Pope and she looks just as bad but with less obvious patterns and colours!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
View attachment 240194
Hey Tattlers, just recently found this site and loving your work guys. so here's my contribution to Gemma's worst outfit...
I do reckon that girl has fairground mirrors in her house. 🤣

Agreed, proper shoulder pads in dresses were placed and sewn in so you really couldn't see them, I remember the dynasty days.;)
They were definitely sewn in. Another 80s girl here. 😂

Those Austrian blinds that Gemma is wearing, the shoulder pads look like chicken fillets just stuffed in and hoping for the best. 🤣

• Haha
While she may have started out with The GC being an alter ego, I think she has crossed the grey line and really believes the hype around her. This makes her quite unlikeable.

Reactions: 6
While she may have started out with The GC being an alter ego, I think she has crossed the grey line and really believes the hype around her. This makes her quite unlikeable.
What makes her unlikeable is that she talks bollocks.

The wardrobe wore it better 😂
You are on a roll, I'm pissing myself reading your comments.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Another terrible outfit which wasn't hemmed properly.

2 stone weight loss my arse! The DM have been claiming she lost 2 stone for months.

• Haha

2 stone weight loss my arse! The DM have been claiming she lost 2 stone for months.

I have seen it say as 3 stone weight loss. Surely by now she should be thin as a rake? 🤣

Her face is as shiny as her outfit. 😉

And here she is again, out for a meal in Mayfair, I still can't see her weight loss.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
She has got a very pretty face and doesn't seem to have messed with her face too much, unlike her cast members. She could look a million times better if she dressed for her size and stopped peddling the 'three stone weight loss' because we all have eyes and she hasn't lost an ounce.

Reactions: 6
She has got a very pretty face and doesn't seem to have messed with her face too much, unlike her cast members. She could look a million times better if she dressed for her size and stopped peddling the 'three stone weight loss' because we all have eyes and she hasn't lost an ounce.
And it's claimed she has had "Skinny Jabs" which could be a lie or they are simply not working on her.

But she is messing with her face with Profhilo procedures and skinny jab injections.

to me her face isn’t that pretty - it’s the kind of face that when you see her in the rare no makeup paparazzi photos then she looks rough as hell and every one of her 40 years and then some.

I also think her face is one of those which could well age really badly in the next few years. I suppose one plus point for GC is the plumpness of her face means she won’t look gaunt. I do dread to think what the suntans and burning has done to her face, the gold goddess dress this summer showed some serious redness ouch 😓

But she is messing with her face with Profhilo procedures and skinny jab injections.

to me her face isn’t that pretty - it’s the kind of face that when you see her in the rare no makeup paparazzi photos then she looks rough as hell and every one of her 40 years and then some.

I also think her face is one of those which could well age really badly in the next few years. I suppose one plus point for GC is the plumpness of her face means she won’t look gaunt. I do dread to think what the suntans and burning has done to her face, the gold goddess dress this summer showed some serious redness ouch 😓

Oh yes, I just think she's had less work than the others - which wouldn't be difficult, admittedly.

I agree. She has got an attractive face when she is not piling on the make-up.

I am inclined to think that the skinny jabs are never going to be good for her body in the long term. Hopefully they will not do any lasting damage. You can never tell with some of these “miracle/quick-fix cures” 🙄

It is hard to lose weight and the older you get, even harder. But, whenever I watched her on her Diva series, she was always drinking fizzy drinks and eating the wrong kinds of foods.

She now has all the money for personal trainers, to be able to eat well and still she remains the same.

Her outfits do not help her cause.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.