Gemma Collins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like Gemma. I think she'd be great craic as a friend. She is a bit deluded, but what harm. I suffer from depression and have a very low opinion of myself. I care way too much how people perceive me. Fair play to her for having such self belief. Even with the amount of people who run her down for her weight, she keeps getting out there.

Reactions: 11
A
she photoshops and edits every video to ensure she looks slimmer, if she has lost any weight it’s all gone back on. She loves to show she’s a “girl next door” just like one of us, though cycling and then lifting the bike above her head to show how fit she is.

View attachment 226909
Compare this pic to the earlier one posted below for SAS. Who are they trying to kid?View attachment 226910
What makes me lol about those photos is the celeb looking one in khaki t shirt she looks more polished, the leopard dress one her legs and wrists etc look sunburned - like in her Greek goddess photos! Surely if you’re a perfectionist like her the leopard dress one would be photoshopped professionally to ensure her tan is even and darker not red! I honestly don’t know if she puts out not as perfect photos to the press because she thinks “not perfect photos make her appeal to a wider market” or can’t she be bothered?

the other thing about the GC is apparently according to one of the Mumsnet AMA threads she works very hard etc. I don’t doubt it however to me eg her Wizz Air advert - it’s really dumbed down isn’t it? Sad to what we’ve come to.

I like Gemma. I think she'd be great craic as a friend. She is a bit deluded, but what harm. I suffer from depression and have a very low opinion of myself. I care way too much how people perceive me. Fair play to her for having such self belief. Even with the amount of people who run her down for her weight, she keeps getting out there.
Trust me from what I’ve heard about Gemma - you’re only of use to her if you can help her and massage her ego as her friend.
What’s amazing about her endless stories about being bullied at school etc is no one so far from her school days has come out to defend her saying she’s really nice, a good friend. Sorry but I get a real school bully vibe off her who doesn’t have many friends and leads a vacuous life. I also think she’d be a pita to be out with as you can see she wants all the attention on her and even if someone screams she thinks it’s because they’ve seen her! 😱😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Reactions: 1
She said that she was a 14/16 in her towie days and no one wanted to send clothes for her to wear, she then goes on to talk about her clothing line.
She was easily more than a 14/16 in her Towie days and as someone said on DM comments they do make clothes in larger sizes etc it’s her character was why she wasn’t sent clothes!

She’s also not unattractive but some of the ways she wears clothes now, carrying designer carrier bags with nothing in and her latest “signing” in a false semi pro style then lapsing back into Essex, you’d have thought (nothing against Essex accent) that if her parents had all this money when she was growing up she’d at least have had elocution lessons.

She was easily more than a 14/16 in her Towie days and as someone said on DM comments they do make clothes in larger sizes etc it’s her character was why she wasn’t sent clothes!

She’s also not unattractive but some of the ways she wears clothes now, carrying designer carrier bags with nothing in and her latest “signing” in a false semi pro style then lapsing back into Essex, you’d have thought (nothing against Essex accent) that if her parents had all this money when she was growing up she’d at least have had elocution lessons.
I understand what she's saying because my sister used to be a real model (actual editorial model, not instagram modeling). It's not that designers don't make the clothes bigger, it's that they don't want to advertise a bigger person in their clothes. It's about branding and imaging and using a "desirable" person to sell your clothes. The skinnier you are, the more clothes you are sent for events/functions. A few Hollywood non size-0 actresses were complaining about this as well, that they never got designers to send them clothes for the awards seasons despite still being thinner than the average woman .

The Daily Mail are still banging on about her weight loss, I haven't seen any evidence in this what so ever.

Oh and is this the worse outfit she's worn?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I found it annoying that she was voted as the most iconic Towie person on the 10 year programme, she is just an idiot!

Reactions: 4
I love her, she’s mad as a loon, but I find her fascinating. Has anyone listened her podcast, just some fluff but she’s made me laugh a fair few times

The Daily Mail are still banging on about her weight loss, I haven't seen any evidence in this what so ever.

Looks like someone over-indulged on the Skittles and vomited all over her!🤮

• Haha

They don't mean it seriously, they are laughing at her and instigating comments

Reactions: 2

That outfit really is the pits. Her chavvy LV handbag, which is probably a knock-off. 🤣

Cheap and cheerful is the image she spells out.

• Wow
1599888716882.png

Hey Tattlers, just recently found this site and loving your work guys. so here's my contribution to Gemma's worst outfit...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.