Gemma Collins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s awful - we met her in person once and she couldn’t give a duck about the kids who cane on a tour to her shop demanding to see receipts to see how much they spent before she would take a photo with them.
Amy Childs came straight out and stood by her car and said hello and room photos.
I think she’s a selfish, obese head with a superiority complex - anyone see the stories where you stockpiled food and toilet roll,
I don't dislike her for being obese but I agree with the I think she’s a selfish head with a superiority complex, you also missed arrogant in the extreme!

Reactions: 7
I worked in catering on Diversity Tours and we did a week of rehearsals in a studio in Essex. One of the staff said they Towie stars came there to rehearse and on the whole they were horrible human beings. Diversity on the other hand are lovely! Cant stand Gemma Collins

Reactions: 6
I was watching diva forever a few days ago. she was walking into a building then said “what? Oh,sorry, I thought someone was screaming because they saw me!” She really is deluded! :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What’s hilarious about this is that most people probably think the GC made this story up and it wasn’t any “friend” selling it to the media! All this just means that after GC is on Strictly etc then hopefully her star will wane and fall but by then hopefully she’ll have banked enough money to crawl away under a stone, please God! 🙏

Reactions: 4
She, and idiots like her, make this world a darker place.
She’s just spouting the same old rubbish, not even a role model, and she can’t even spell meme correctly! Used car saleswoman who got lucky on Towie and now trying to peddle her awful clothes (friend of mine got something from her shop which fell apart and was cheaply made and had a battle to get a refund).

If I hear about her bleeping 3 stone weight loss again .... (via injections) I’ll scream.
The thing is I’m sure she might have lost ‘some’ weight. I’m never sure with her, she could get a gastric band fitted and definitely lose weight as other Z list stars have done but then she couldn’t eat her KFC bargain buckets, seafood, fish n chips, Turkish (?) food from her “new fake boyfriend’s” restaurant and also it wouldn’t get her in the news/media anymore.

I do think the DM are pleased as it’s part of their stable (all the wannabe influencers, reality tv, tv “stars”) whom they can sell their lives to the guillible public. I’m sure years down the line they’ll crawl out of the woodwork can’t go on CBB as it’s been axed moaning about their past lives or do a curiosity killed the cat band member who’s now a monk in Thailand - after having a drink/drugs lifestyle getting married And divorced with kids etc.

Last edited:
Apparently she has turned down Celebrity S.A.S because she is sooooooooooooooooooooooo busy, there's an article in the papers showing her in camo gear looks strangley like a pic of Helen Skelton though !!!
imgonline-com-ua-twotoone-3o55Z6fAEp.jpg
imgonline-com-ua-twotoone-3o55Z6fAEp.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
What’s hilarious about this is that most people probably think the GC made this story up and it wasn’t any “friend” selling it to the media! All this just means that after GC is on Strictly etc then hopefully her star will wane and fall but by then hopefully she’ll have banked enough money to crawl away under a stone, please God! 🙏
Oh my word, she is not doing Strictly is she?

I know this sounds awful but if a tragic disaster happened to the GC I wouldn’t be sad... I’m going to hell 😈👿
Me neither.

One less idiot removed from Essex. 🤣

Reactions: 1
E5E52B0C-48B6-4554-9EFB-51659E3CBBDE.png

Compare this pic to the earlier one posted below for SAS. Who are they trying to kid?
1DC1FC7A-FBDD-49AB-BC67-ADA8F03E4B95.png

• Haha
Oh my word, she is not doing Strictly is she?

Me neither.

One less idiot removed from Essex. 🤣
I heard she was doing strictly in DM the other week or another red top. But maybe got confused with dancing with the stars. DM didn’t report it so maybe it’s not on anymore...

View attachment 226909
Compare this pic to the earlier one posted below for SAS. Who are they trying to kid?View attachment 226910
She looks very good in that pic but no way on earth she’ll let herself get to that weight as her DM and other red top weight loss stories would dry up and she’d have to invent more miscarriages... what has she got going for her apart from her shop, her “memay” t shirts and her Wizz Air and other deals.

still she’s done well to come on from used car saleswoman....

Reactions: 3
She does realise that people are laughing AT her and not WITH her, right? At least we were spared a mention of the invisible weight loss.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.