Gemma Collins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rumours are Strictly want her on the show PLEASE NO!
I love strictly but she would be a bloody nightmare, they must have the pick of the bunch this year with actors and actresses not filming due to Covid. Surely they can do better then her.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I love strictly but she would be a bloody nightmare, they must have the pick of the bunch this year with actors and actresses not filming due to Covid. Surely they can do better then her.
I think GC will have a split army of lovers and haters cheering her on and trying to bite her out. She’ll be intolerable now, her ego is through the roof already.

Reactions: 1
Latest Gemma drivel - not bullied but according to a well known mums forum a hairdresser who grew up with Towie crowd says Gemma was nasty and a bully.

I was bullied at school but I went to a rough school and it was more “jealousy”, when i went to a private school was bullied by someone from my old school but found out after she was a well known bully and her mum bullied her....

**Warning - link contains a video which some people might want to reach for a bucket**

She's clearly bonkers.
She doesn’t look 29 she looks 39 her real age... she’s got not bad skin but on a few pics I’ve seen Of her with no makeup she looks rougher than a badgers arse and in 40s

Reactions: 2
Right tattle detectives who sold the story to the sun? Is she going out with this new bloke or not?

Reactions: 4
I've just found this in the DM, just friends is the latest claim, me thinks she mind bleeping us.

[/QUOTE]
i was pretty surprised when it came up on my google feed today.. ive known him for years through his work. He's a really nice guy...GC is often at his restaurant.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.