Gemma Collins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her miscarriage in lockdown story is bound to be a lie, if you go to Femail webpage comments every other comment doesn’t believe her. She looked absolutely fine over lockdown you usually need 3 weeks to recover from a miscarriage and she certainly didn’t do that. Her star is on the wane she’s been out and about drinking etc in Mykonos snd Tenerife with all her awful sunburned photos of her as a Greek goddess (😱😂) so she has to do a low blow lie, who’s going to check up on it after all? She gets all the “you ok hun?” Faux sympathy from the awful loose women presenters to “validate this pathetic lie”. Next thing she’ll say is her weight gain was due to her pregnancy yet she’s been telling everyone lies for the past few months about losing 3 stone! She wouldn’t know the truth if it hit her in the face.

Reactions: 8
That Loose Women appearance was absolute car crash TV. Messing about & pretending she couldn't get her phone to stay put when she was on to discuss such a harrowing experience! And definitely TMI for that time of day. I really didn't want to hear about her detailed description of her miscarriage while eating my lunch...

Reactions: 2
I hate to say it but I don’t believe a word that comes out of her mouth. She is a pathological liar.
What I don’t get is how some people see her as an icon? I saw a vid of her on TikTok from her Towie days and there were hundreds of comments about how she is amazing, role model, queen etc.

And I was just like wow!!!!

She was an absolute bully on towie, no other word to describe her behaviour. She caused numerous arguments, threw her pals under the bus, constantly lied and was vicious.
How anyone can find that behaviour entertaining is worrying

Reactions: 6
She’s no role model. She’s an ignorant and talentless oxygen thief who landed lucky be getting on the telly.

Reactions: 9
She uses her weight to hide behind the fact that she’s a bully. If anyone says anything to her, she always brings it back down to size.

this GC thing is absolute tit and nobody cares for her 😐.

As for the miscarriage stories, trash. She’s lying just to stay relevant. Does anyone know who she lives in with that house because she’s definitely not alone there and the fridge is always jam packed full of food, more food than two people would need.

Reactions: 4
She uses her weight to hide behind the fact that she’s a bully. If anyone says anything to her, she always brings it back down to size.

this GC thing is absolute tit and nobody cares for her 😐.

As for the miscarriage stories, trash. She’s lying just to stay relevant. Does anyone know who she lives in with that house because she’s definitely not alone there and the fridge is always jam packed full of food, more food than two people would need.
Apparently she lives with her brother.

thing is I think the first miscarriage story might’ve been true and I’d hate to pour scorn on anyone’s personal life and especially miscarriage (had one myself), but she was bobbing up and down on Instagram in lockdown certainly not depressed at all and I know for a fact I and others who’ve had them are/were encouraged to Take 3 weeks off work etc after one. She certainly didn’t do that.

And she does the “sad face” 😢😭on Loose Women and gets everyone pulled in.

I’ve been out in Brentwood during day and nighttime and to the bar in Romford they used to go to. I think we spotted GC once or a few of the Towie crowd but to be honest as you say no one apart from Towie fans etc is really into all that. My friend at the time was all for fawning over them whereas I really couldn’t GAF who was there lol.

That’s awful... what a front she’s got! My current boss is from Brentwood but I don’t dare ask her about GC etc as it’s a million miles away from what she does (my boss). I’m sure she shudders at the thought of GC but just ignores her and the Towie crowd.
Most of Brentwood shudder at the TOWIE crowd. Nobody bats an eyelid at them.

Apparently she lives with her brother.

thing is I think the first miscarriage story might’ve been true and I’d hate to pour scorn on anyone’s personal life and especially miscarriage (had one myself), but she was bobbing up and down on Instagram in lockdown certainly not depressed at all and I know for a fact I and others who’ve had them are/were encouraged to Take 3 weeks off work etc after one. She certainly didn’t do that.

And she does the “sad face” 😢😭on Loose Women and gets everyone pulled in.
Earlier on this year she was trotting out the miscarriage story.

I too have had several miscarriages and I would never make fun of anyone who has suffered those. But with Gemma, it is all told looking for sympathy and attention.

If she had any integrity about her, she might be believable with what she tells the public. Unfortunately, her and integrity do not go hand-in-hand.

Reactions: 3
Anybody know why Gemma has fallen out with saffron? Saffron did a q&a on her IG and said they no longer speak

Probably cos Gemma is a bully, she fell out with Bobby over the stupidest thing, because he wanted to glam up grannies in an old folks home at Christmas with people Gemma didn’t lie

Reactions: 4
Anybody know why Gemma has fallen out with saffron? Saffron did a q&a on her IG and said they no longer speak
Ooh didn’t know they’d fallen out. I think Saffron was a sort of stand in replacement for Gemma on TOWIE and Gemma’s ego won’t allow that. She seems to fall out with a lot of people. And Bobby & Saffron seem close now.

Who’s Saffron and Bobby?!

I was reading about Remi Hawash who’s Gemma’s ex fiancé - interesting character, sold his story about life with the GC. Apparently they’re two different characters!

do you not think if you were a relative of Gemma and saw the two characters wouldn’t you worry about their being some personality disorder?

I also saw a very brief clip on this morning with Lorraine where they discussed the GC/Gemma real character and honestly it didn’t seem different to me.

it’s a pity re Gemma because she can’t be all bad etc just seems like she’ll sell her soul for stardom!

And what’s with the Strictly line up news? See daily express. A year or so ago Craig Revel Horwood said she was too low rent to be on Strictly!

Apparently arg is "devastated " over the miscarriage, so that clears up the mystery of the father, not that there was much doubt!

Because he is a spoilt manchild who seems unable to have an adult conversation without resorting to throwing insults 🙄

Reactions: 5
Apparently arg is "devastated " over the miscarriage, so that clears up the mystery of the father, not that there was much doubt!
Arg would say anything to keep both him and the GC in the news. Was never sure if their relationship was a “show-mance” rather than a romance 😏

Because he is a spoilt manchild who seems unable to have an adult conversation without resorting to throwing insults 🙄
Arg - I mean honestly - he thinks he can sing, thinks he’s popular - that’s the thing with a lot of reality tv stars what do they do?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.