Gemma Collins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love all the stuff she does for curvy girls and promoting body confidence etc but as a person I think she’s a complete knob and literally thinks she’s the queen.
I agree. Although it’s refreshing at times she is confident in her own skin which I do admire.

Reactions: 1
I've always been convinced that Gemma and Arg are both gay, but in particular I think Gemma is. However, I've seen no one else, ever, suggest this so I think I'm the only one who thinks this way.

I'll get my coat.
After reading Arg's autobiography I got strong gay vibes off of him. The GC, not so much.

Her poor nephew always looks terrified
She's been home schooling him ... riiigghhht! The GC is officially the Bamber Gasgoine of Brentwood.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I've always been convinced that Gemma and Arg are both gay, but in particular I think Gemma is. However, I've seen no one else, ever, suggest this so I think I'm the only one who thinks this way.

I'll get my coat.
Agree 10000%

Reactions: 2
I do wonder about the GC. On the one hand she’s a strangely fascinating car crash which I can’t help following and on the other I can’t help but admire her business acumen - ok the dresses she sells are vile etc but she’s advertising Wizz Air etc. It’s a pity she seems to thrive on the GC brand and her accent, my goodness it’s awful! I guess that’s her direction but if I were her I’d have elocution lessons to tone the Essex down and rethink some of the GC brand and the messages it puts out.
It’s strange in the long sleeved white dress she was seen in the other day with no makeup at all etc, she looked in a bad mood, tired and actually looked her age or maybe a few years younger. Dress didn’t suit her just because it was too short.

Agree 10000%
Really? Both gay? What proof or suspicions do you have?! It’s a pity I don’t have close gay friends anymore!

Reactions: 1
I suspect that the GC persona is actually the real Gemma Collins and she just uses it as a get out clause for her awful behaviour. She would sell her nana to look like the rest of the Towie girls, it’s clear she has deep seated insecurities about the way she looks because although she is approaching her 40s (or is she in her 40s already?) she seems to be stuck in a lifestyle and dress sense that neither suits her or benefits her.

if she wasn’t overweight she wouldn’t get a pass for her behaviour, she isn’t a confident plus sized woman or even one that highlights the positives of plus sized fashion, forever bleating on about her curves whilst endorsing fat injections and photo shopping her pics to appear slimmer.

She could clearly do better than Arg but I suspect that she wouldn’t give a half decent bloke a chance unless they met her very towie specific and superficial criteria, all things she has moaned about being judged negatively on herself.

Reactions: 12
I wonder if arg is lurking on a sunbed in Mykonos, he usually pops up somewhere along the line 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
FFS if she said it's the GC once she said it a hundred times ...yes we know it's it's you, I'm on your Instagram account 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8

I'll get my coat.
I could maybe see it with Arg, I don't see it at all with Gemma. She wants a husband and a baby but unfortunately she makes most men flaccid in her company

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I have seen Gemma out and about in Brentwood over the years. Nobody looks twice at her. It is only those hangers-on who try and spot anyone from TOWIE. Her shop is always empty whenever I have walked past it. I reckon it is all a front for some dodgy behind-the-scenes tax fraud.

Reactions: 4
I have seen Gemma out and about in Brentwood over the years. Nobody looks twice at her. It is only those hangers-on who try and spot anyone from TOWIE. Her shop is always empty whenever I have walked past it. I reckon it is all a front for some dodgy behind-the-scenes tax fraud.
Did you see that time when she was walking through Brentford and she kept saying hi to people even though nobody said anything to her..and then when a car drove past bibbing, she said YEAH ITS ME..and they said something rude. She totally ignored it and said I get idiots like that all the time. It was the ONLY attention she got

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ve been out in Brentwood during day and nighttime and to the bar in Romford they used to go to. I think we spotted GC once or a few of the Towie crowd but to be honest as you say no one apart from Towie fans etc is really into all that. My friend at the time was all for fawning over them whereas I really couldn’t GAF who was there lol.

Did you see that time when she was walking through Brentford and she kept saying hi to people even though nobody said anything to her..and then when a car drove past bibbing, she said YEAH ITS ME..and they said something rude. She totally ignored it and said I get idiots like that all the time. It was the ONLY attention she got
That’s awful... what a front she’s got! My current boss is from Brentwood but I don’t dare ask her about GC etc as it’s a million miles away from what she does (my boss). I’m sure she shudders at the thought of GC but just ignores her and the Towie crowd.

Reactions: 2
Gemma was in a clothes store a few years ago in Brentwood, something like Peacocks or similar. She was with that tall streak of piss Bobby Norris. Anyhow the shop was empty, apart from me and in she came and the assistants were “hello Gemma, can I help you Gemma” blah, blah. I knew who they were, but I didn’t say a word to either of them. I barely looked at them. This was before she had her clothes shop. But out of the corner of my eye I could see her eyeballing me as if to say, “why aren’t you fawning over me?” 🤣

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.