Gemma Collins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do these z-list celebs learn absolutely nothing?

Gemma Collins latest #ad on Instagram for “Skinny Jab”.

If you go onto their website you can see the page is full of spelling and grammar mistakes which obviously screams professional.
I was just thinking 'wow, she looks great' and then I saw 'skinnyjab' and my heart sank. She's shilled it in her stories and confirming my worst fears, yes it involves injecting yourself. WTAF??? Why? Why promote this? Instagram should ban it.

Reactions: 6
I was just thinking 'wow, she looks great' and then I saw 'skinnyjab' and my heart sank. She's shilled it in her stories and confirming my worst fears, yes it involves injecting yourself. WTAF??? Why? Why promote this? Instagram should ban it.
She’s posted a pic in the same jumpsuit later on and she has a different face (unfiltered) ffs Gemma!

Reactions: 1
When she said PCSO surely she meant PCOS...I cant see miss piggy in a police uniform chasing a criminal.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Has the post been removed? I can see it but it has been blurred out and I can’t click on it.

This woman is utterly vile. She needs to stop stuffing her face with obscene amounts of food and maybe exercise and the weight would come off. She is lazy and thinks she is a super star. She is horrendous

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I've only been watching The GC since Diva Espana, then I watched her in early TOWIE etc. I agree, she was naturally funny initially, then the monster that is the GC emerged and took over. There's no excuse for her rudeness and as for making her assistant smell her stinky hands ... yuck!

I bought her first book on Google. I am enjoying it so far, but she's spoiled to the extreme. She didn't attend Sylvia Young full time as I'd thought and her pushy mum seems to have wanted her precious daughter to be a star.

I can’t bloody stand Gemma and that skinny jab is so dangerous! I get how she wants to say they need professions advice but if that’s the case and you don’t want questions then don’t bleeping advertise it! twit!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I can’t bloody stand Gemma and that skinny jab is so dangerous! I get how she wants to say they need professions advice but if that’s the case and you don’t want questions then don’t bleeping advertise it! twit!
I like to watch her, but also dislike her in equal measure. She's a big lass, but blames PCOS on her weight gain; it's a contributing factor, but so is eating loads of junk. I yoyo constantly and feel her pain, but what exactly is in those 'skinny jabs'? Speed? Madness.

Reactions: 2
I posted a comment on her latest pic asking if she had turned off comments on her skinny jabs advert post- that was literally all I asked, and she’s blocked me.... I was a massive fan of hers up until all this! Really opened my eyes!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Her last set of accounts on companies house for all her tv work, appearances, paid ads, magazine crap etc (she’s set herself up as a limited business to avoid tax)
seem to be saying she earned just over 120k last year, 100k the year before, both pre tax and expenses. Realistically that’s a take home of about £65k a year once the agents cut comes out - head teacher of a large primary school sort of pay.

Quite how she claims to be a millionaire I’m not sure, because the only other business she has ever being recorded as being involved in - her clothing company - only has five grand in the bank 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I posted a comment on her latest pic asking if she had turned off comments on her skinny jabs advert post- that was literally all I asked, and she’s blocked me.... I was a massive fan of hers up until all this! Really opened my eyes!
Hmm, not good. She's far too defensive.

Her last set of accounts on companies house for all her tv work, appearances, paid ads, magazine crap etc (she’s set herself up as a limited business to avoid tax)
seem to be saying she earned just over 120k last year, 100k the year before, both pre tax and expenses. Realistically that’s a take home of about £65k a year once the agents cut comes out - head teacher of a large primary school sort of pay.

Quite how she claims to be a millionaire I’m not sure, because the only other business she has ever being recorded as being involved in - her clothing company - only has five grand in the bank 😂
I doubt that she ever sold many dresses from her shop. Surely her 'GC' Gucci-style handbags infringe some kind of copyright?

Hmm, not good. She's far too defensive.
I know right... seems she’s going through all her comments on her posts which she’s not turned them off on and is blocking everyone who mentions her skinny jabs post... way to rapidly loose followers and fans. Never watching any of her tv shows again now.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Really sorry if this has been mentioned already but are her and arg still together?
I’ve been watching old towie and he clearly really effected her, she would cry at the drop of a hat when around him.

I do think it might of been when he was in deep with addiction but it was still not nice to watch

I think she's hilarious and I loved watching her on Celebrity Big Brother. Her GC diva personality is all an act, she's just playing a character.

Reactions: 3
I think she's hilarious and I loved watching her on Celebrity Big Brother. Her GC diva personality is all an act, she's just playing a character.
I honestly don't believe that for a minute. It's what she falls back on if she's ever called out for vile behaviour 'oh it's not me, it's the CHARACTER I'm playing!'. She hasn't got the talent to play a character I'm afraid.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.