Gemma Collins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aww well full respect to her for respecting it. She gets on my nerves sometimes but love seeing how family orientated she is, so nice to see she isn't exploiting them either :)
Exactly, and you can see that her eldest nephew is at that age where he would get slagged to duck that his Aunty was ‘the GC’ (you can only imagine that most of Essex know who she is and no doubt these folks will have kids at same school at her nephew) and that she, and he, was on a reality show so quite right I say, too many ‘celebs’ - and I use that term loosely- put their kids in limelight and they have no choice SAM AND BILLIE FAIERS KATIE PRICE PETER ANDRE and all the other orange ‘celebs’😂😂!!

Her bro’s house looks like it was a fortune, everyone in Essex seems to all be minted, are they all dodgy?!😂😂😂 is Essex expensive for houses? I would imagine so being so close to London!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
she said on one of her stories that the other nephew doesn’t want in the limelight so that’s why he doesn’t feature.
I did wonder if that was the case. I actually quite like her and her and her family seem really lovely and close. I was also touched when she donated to Captain Tom’s campaign and cried at the song.
I hope she gets rid of Arg and finds her happy ever after.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Exactly, and you can see that her eldest nephew is at that age where he would get slagged to duck that his Aunty was ‘the GC’ (you can only imagine that most of Essex know who she is and no doubt these folks will have kids at same school at her nephew) and that she, and he, was on a reality show so quite right I say, too many ‘celebs’ - and I use that term loosely- put their kids in limelight and they have no choice SAM AND BILLIE FAIERS KATIE PRICE PETER ANDRE and all the other orange ‘celebs’😂😂!!

Her bro’s house looks like it was a fortune, everyone in Essex seems to all be minted, are they all dodgy?!😂😂😂 is Essex expensive for houses? I would imagine so being so close to London!
Yes they are I know someone who knows a few of them...dodgy as fck...

Yes they are I know someone who knows a few of them...dodgy as fck...
Well....i live in brentwood and I'm not dodgy! 😂 But there are a lot of people who have grown up in these sort of families, because a lot of East London gangsters moved out to Essex in the 80s. They're the one you see driving up brentwood high street on a Saturday in a bently suv 🙄
I think you just get more for your money the further into Essex you go - brentwood is quite pricey, but nearer Great Dunmow where gemmas brother lives is much cheaper

Reactions: 5
Well....i live in brentwood and I'm not dodgy! 😂 But there are a lot of people who have grown up in these sort of families, because a lot of East London gangsters moved out to Essex in the 80s. They're the one you see driving up brentwood high street on a Saturday in a bently suv 🙄
I think you just get more for your money the further into Essex you go - brentwood is quite pricey, but nearer Great Dunmow where gemmas brother lives is much cheaper
There are parts of Essex that look absolutely beautiful and I have only seen it since TOWIE imploded onto our screens!!😂😂

I don’t think everyone in Essex is dodgy but lots of folks from TOWIE are, I mean I know Mick Norcross had the Sugar Hut but his house and car’s didn’t reflect that of a man with one nightclub.

Mad that there is a Brentwood in Essex and one in L.A, Sam and the other TOWIE ones that fancy themselves as Celebs will bleeping love that!! Pretentious twats that they are, the lot of them.

Does anyone believe that most reality stars and shows need to go now? There are umpteen shows that have created horrible, shallow, narcissistic, materialistic, snobs that make money from doing absolutely duck all and they get free pricey stuff and holidays to exotic destinations, ITVbe are throwing money at these arseholes when our NHS is massively struggling, I am getting sick of them all and their money when all they do is get their bleeping tits out and pose like twats and call it work, FEARNE MCCANN I AM TALKING YO YOU!!!

Reactions: 10
I have to unfollow her, it really bothers me how much stuff she is gifted continually when she already has so much. There are people who can’t afford to feed their kids and she’s being sent free stuff left right and centre.

• Angry
I’ve always assumed that GC and Arg are a fake romance, just together for likes etc. Maybe I’m wrong but it just doesn’t seem genuine

Reactions: 7
I was at the launch of one of the towie lots businesses few years ago and Gemma Collins was a complete piece of work. Wouldn't pose for a fan photo in sugar hut, didn't even turn up to the launch.

Charlie Sims was the nicest, and he was still with ferne at the time who was equally lovely but can't stand her on anything she goes on

PHOTOSHOP TIME!!

Gemma's delusions are getting bigger, it's obvious she is emulating Khloe "Kong" Kardashian.

• Haha
Just read on the daily mail that she was seen driving from her brothers house to spend the weekend with Arg 30 miles away. Does she really think she is above everyone else???
I cannot believe you have to ask that question 😂😂😂😂 from what I have seen of her, on BB and Dancing on Ice, she thinks she is above everyone. I have never seen anyone with so little to offer be as deluded as she is, she really thinks she is the dogs bollocks.

• Haha
  • Heart
I cannot believe you have to ask that question 😂😂😂😂 from what I have seen of her, on BB and Dancing on Ice, she thinks she is above everyone. I have never seen anyone with so little to offer be as deluded as she is, she really thinks she is the dogs bollocks.
I got blocked on insta by her just because she had some skinny shaming post up so I asked her if it would be so funny if someone said that about fat people. I was swiftly blocked

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Are her and Arg together still?

She's looking like she's lost weight on her IG posts. I can never tell if somethings been photoshopped though

And I can't believe how big Arg got!!

I watched some old episodes of her reality show last week and she claimed to be vegan then. She was buying a chicken for Arg from the supermarket and claimed it was ‘death’😂 Was such a David Brent response. Then on another episode she showed up 4 hrs late to her own photo shoot at an American themed diner and tucked into a massive burger and chocolate button milkshake, so she wasn’t ever the most committed vegan!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Poor dog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.