Gemma Collins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am in love with her brothers house 😍😍

Watched Sunday's ep, where is the other nephew? Strange he didn't eat with them.

I am always on the fence with Gemma. Can't stand the GC, she definitely believes her own hype but then when she talks about family & wanting the husband & 2.4 children I do wish she'd get that (not with Arg!!! He's a twit).

• Heart
Reactions: 12
What's with Arg? Is he a bit 'special'? He dresses in those strange cardigans all the time and has really odd mannerisms.
I don't watch the show but everytime he is in the paper or on a chat show, there he is in his mad cardigan with a wierd smirk on his face.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I just wish she wouldn’t waste her time hoping for the dream with Arg. He’s not man enough for her.
I have been watching old episodes of Towie in the afternoons, at the moment Arg is desperately trying to get back with Lydia yet again and is soft soaping her Mum to try and get his foot in the door, he is an absolute wan*er such a stupid giggle and quite the moron with his stupid bow ties. I heard somewhere that he wasn't that pally with Mark Wright but was brought into Towie as Mark's "best mate" because the real best mate had been arrested and wasn't allowed on the show. Can't really see Arge being the kind of guy Mark Wright would want to hang around with to be honest he isn't enough of a geezer more of an ol woman.

Reactions: 8
Iv actually really warmed to Gemma in this new lockdown series! I never was much for her but with Hayden being with her , it’s shown a different side to her that I quite liked! Go GC!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Iv actually really warmed to Gemma in this new lockdown series! I never was much for her but with Hayden being with her , it’s shown a different side to her that I quite liked! Go GC!
Me too she’s seems more grounded and normal , I prefer her that way. She was becoming a parody of herself previously.

Reactions: 5
Same, I really wanted to her on her podcast.

Reactions: 2
I have been watching old episodes of Towie in the afternoons, at the moment Arg is desperately trying to get back with Lydia yet again and is soft soaping her Mum to try and get his foot in the door, he is an absolute wan*er such a stupid giggle and quite the moron with his stupid bow ties. I heard somewhere that he wasn't that pally with Mark Wright but was brought into Towie as Mark's "best mate" because the real best mate had been arrested and wasn't allowed on the show. Can't really see Arge being the kind of guy Mark Wright would want to hang around with to be honest he isn't enough of a geezer more of an ol woman.
Jack Tweed, who married Jade Goody when she had cancer, was MWs best mate at the time.

Same here! I loved her family who are just normal and I loved the extension that she staying in and all the pink things, she deffo has a side too her that I like and I think the nasty crap is just an act, she was funny when she went for a cycle and the pap got her and she said she felt dirty🤣🤣 coz of it, I thought she would’ve loved that but she had wanted peace and quiet!

Angus Deyton was the voice over for it too and he is quite funny in a sarcastic way.

Reactions: 10
I am in love with her brothers house 😍😍

Watched Sunday's ep, where is the other nephew? Strange he didn't eat with them.

I am always on the fence with Gemma. Can't stand the GC, she definitely believes her own hype but then when she talks about family & wanting the husband & 2.4 children I do wish she'd get that (not with Arg!!! He's a twit).
she said on one of her stories that the other nephew doesn’t want in the limelight so that’s why he doesn’t feature.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
she said on one of her stories that the other nephew doesn’t want in the limelight so that’s why he doesn’t feature.
She clearly has a great relationship with her brother and his family and they all seem to think she is hilarious which she is! She is a great aunt as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’ve followed her since her Towie days and I’m still on the fence about her tbh
She deffo puts on an act when a camera is on her but I agree that Arg the wanker needs to piss off and let her find proper happiness.

Reactions: 7
She clearly has a great relationship with her brother and his family and they all seem to think she is hilarious which she is! She is a great aunt as well.
I don’t watch Towie so don’t know much about her except when she has been in other reality shows. But I watched the lockdown programme, I genuinely thought she was hilarious, I wish there were more episodes. Her nephew is adorable and her brother has the patience of a saint.
I liked her in lockdown but can see when there is too much GC and attention she could be a nightmare.

• Heart
Aww well full respect to her for respecting it. She gets on my nerves sometimes but love seeing how family orientated she is, so nice to see she isn't exploiting them either :)

Reactions: 6
Sometimes she’s a twit but I think it’s more her ‘act’ to be honest GC
I think she’s a savvy business woman, good PR but yes she needs to get rid of Arg
That’s if there is really anything going on between them
There’s far better men out there for her what she deserves

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.