Gemma Collins #3 The GC is full of delusion, 3 stone loss causes confusion.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She needs to give up the grift of weight loss and just accept her body. It's getting embarrassing to keep pushing that weight loss narrative.

Reactions: 9
When was the last time she had a professional engagement, like a job on tv? What does she do now other than have her picture taken? If someone from another country was to ask me who Gemma Collins was, I'd say "She was on a reality show ten years ago. The press still print pictures of her though."

Reactions: 7
When was the last time she had a professional engagement, like a job on tv? What does she do now other than have her picture taken? If someone from another country was to ask me who Gemma Collins was, I'd say "She was on a reality show ten years ago. The press still print pictures of her though."
True. It's telling that itvBe are still commissioning new series of Ferne McCann's show or Tommy and Georgia's doc but nothing from the GC.

Reactions: 3
On Friday night, I was surprised to see her on the panel show ‘Would I Lie to You’. It didn’t look like it was an old episode but it may have been a repeat. But apart from that I’ve not seen her on TV in ages.

Now we know why Katie Price wasn't invited, GC needed 2 seats to watch the film.

:LOL: :LOL:
Christ that dress looks like one of those nylon shower scrubbey thing. it even looks terrible on the model in the ad. Has that woman ever worn anything remotely flattering?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I fear that the answer to that is a strong NO.
OMG.
You are either jealous of the lovely Gemma’s panache, fashion sense and bootiful figure, or you just have no taste.
I mean come on now. Who wouldn’t want to go out looking like the honey monster?
1690209277747.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That shredded wheat dress is my absolute favourite of all her monstrosities 😂 just every element is cheap, unflattering and poorly cut.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
To be fair that’s the GC in a nutshell.
Considering that, despite the fact that she used to flog market-quality clobber in her eponymous shop and lends her name to a range of polyester patterned stuff in New Look, doesn't she mostly buy designer gear? Although, for the life of me I cannot fathom how she squeezes into the small sizes?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I only dip in and out of this thread and don’t follow her occasionally click on her page but I honestly thought she had gave up with the idea of becoming a mum? Let’s be honest she’s nearly 43, she’s massively over weight and not to mention her going into perimenpause. Unless she loses all the weight 🙄and as some sort of miraculous conception

Reactions: 6
I only dip in and out of this thread and don’t follow her occasionally click on her page but I honestly thought she had gave up with the idea of becoming a mum? Let’s be honest she’s nearly 43, she’s massively over weight and not to mention her going into perimenpause. Unless she loses all the weight 🙄and as some sort of miraculous conception
Yep, totally agree. Mind you ... didn't she freeze her eggs during her TOWIE years?

Reactions: 1
I’m surprised she hasn’t copied Arg and done the gastric sleeve op to shift the weight.

I’m surprised she hasn’t copied Arg and done the gastric sleeve op to shift the weight.
Does that work for everyone no matter the reason they are overweight? Obviously I’ve no idea why Gemma is overweight but she says it’s due to PCOS or endo or something? So if that’s the case and it’s due to an illness/disease/condition or the medication taken because of those things, would a gastric band/sleeve still work? She can afford it I assume so I wonder why she hasn’t tried it.

Does that work for everyone no matter the reason they are overweight? Obviously I’ve no idea why Gemma is overweight but she says it’s due to PCOS or endo or something? So if that’s the case and it’s due to an illness/disease/condition or the medication taken because of those things, would a gastric band/sleeve still work? She can afford it I assume so I wonder why she hasn’t tried it.
I know she has mentioned PCOS / endometriosis in interviews. I had always assumed it was just her lifestyle that had contributed to her weight gain.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.