Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JakeM

VIP Member
Shouldn’t she be a size 8 by now with her magic 3 stone losses every week?
Someone on the Daily Mail added up all the articles they had made on her weight loss and found that she had lost at least 63 stone. This was over a year ago so she’ll be way past the 100 mark by now.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I wonder who the GC’s brother Russell (was in her Diva in lockdown ITVBe show) will bring to the wedding, his estranged wife or his new lover!

He left Dawn just before Christmas and his wife and son Hayden are devastated! 😢

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 22

Mikesqueen

VIP Member
I don't follow these threads but just read an article about Gemma thanking her boyfriend's ex. Does anyone else find it odd that she refers to herself as a step-mummy? They’re not engaged or married, it seems a bit premature.
I don’t believe this for one minute. Gemma is the kind of person who will resent that mother, but will want to sell herself as this mature, caring person. I wonder if it’s not a case of trying to get close to the child so her boyfriend will propose? I wouldn’t put it past her.

Reactions: 21

Monkeymagic85

Chatty Member
I've found my people, I hate hate hate this woman and have done since towie days. My absolute favourite moment being when Mick Norcross (RIP hunky) had a bottle of champagne and started walking towards her, cue Gemma practically hyperventilating and fluffing herself for him to walk right past her to Nicola (Lauren's sister), I remember GCs face now and it still makes me lol 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Mejustme

VIP Member
She was papped at her New Look launch with Rami and good grief she was as wide as she is high. The difference between her posed, airbrushed photos taken at home and her relaxed papped ones is gobsmacking.
And the Sun will still caption it " Gemma Collins looking slimmer than ever after losing 10 stone " 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20

Mikesqueen

VIP Member
So Gemma got engaged to a man who is still married to someone else (had TWO YEARS according to Gemma) to get a divorce but did not. She told The Times, no less about the engagement. They are thinking about their wedding but not doing anything because she did not want to say anything cos her fancé is still married - BUT SHE IS TELLING EVERYONE!

I bet I will get married before Gemma (and I’m not even in a relationship).🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Maddogsmum

VIP Member
Ok I’m crying laughing here cos on the video of her falling through the floor, towards the end it comes up with a suggested video to watch in the top of the screen and it’s suggesting a video about an exploding whale carcass!!!!😂😂😂😂😂😂 How appropriate!

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Alex_Jones

VIP Member
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18