Gemma Collins #3 The GC is full of delusion, 3 stone loss causes confusion.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm genuinely curious how she makes her money. Does anyone know? In fact i don't know how she made money last time.

Apart from TOWIE, what else does she do? She seems to be going to this place, that place, going on holiday, buying new things.
She has around ten properties that she rents out, that’s her sideline, property development.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Thread suggestion:
Gemma Collins #4: GC, we are all so bored; only you think you are adored.

She is sò irrelevant it has taken almost 2 YEARS to come to the end of this thread!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
You never see Gemma Collins and Sam Smith in the same room, do you............. ?? 🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ah, but the wedding is off! Hmmm. She says she wants to concentrate on her life and having a baby? Maybe fiancé got cold feet…
She's going to have to opt for a surrogate isn't she? Maybe she'll move in with her one-time BFF Jonathan Cheban in LA and do just that?

Reactions: 3
Screenshot_20230722_102638_Instagram.jpg

The GC is pictured with her nephew, the Frank Skinner Radio Show's Emily Dean and the latter's bessie mate, Jonathan Ross.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I quite liked her "Carbohydrate Barbie joke", but didn't she have to immediately bring up her PCOS! I honestly wouldn't care if she was just a big girl and got on with her life, but she has to reference it alllll the time. And she bounces back and forth between "I'm losing weight through this fab new diet, you're all going to be sorry when I'm a size 6!" and "It's not my fault, it's my hormones, I can't lose weight, boohoo" and "I'm through losing weight, I'm happy with who I am!"

Gemma, on the off chance that you're happy with who you are, get on with your life and stop looking for outside validation about your body. Honestly it's not flattering for a woman that age to be talking about her appearance all the time. I don't mean that in an ageist way, just literally that she should have the emotional maturity to realise we all have body hangups and you have to deal with it yourself.
---
She's going to have to opt for a surrogate isn't she? Maybe she'll move in with her one-time BFF Jonathan Cheban in LA and do just that?
I hate how the rich and famous can just opt to have a baby whenever they want. An overweight 42 year old trying to get pregnant on the NHS would just get told to F off.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I quite liked her "Carbohydrate Barbie joke", but didn't she have to immediately bring up her PCOS! I honestly wouldn't care if she was just a big girl and got on with her life, but she has to reference it alllll the time. And she bounces back and forth between "I'm losing weight through this fab new diet, you're all going to be sorry when I'm a size 6!" and "It's not my fault, it's my hormones, I can't lose weight, boohoo" and "I'm through losing weight, I'm happy with who I am!"

Gemma, on the off chance that you're happy with who you are, get on with your life and stop looking for outside validation about your body. Honestly it's not flattering for a woman that age to be talking about her appearance all the time. I don't mean that in an ageist way, just literally that she should have the emotional maturity to realise we all have body hangups and you have to deal with it yourself.
---

I hate how the rich and famous can just opt to have a baby whenever they want. An overweight 42 year old trying to get pregnant on the NHS would just get told to F off.
Writing as a size 16-18 woman with a similar height to the GC I can confirm that, even if I manage to lose two or three stone I'm never going to be a size 12. The GC always drapes herself in unflattering satin outfits which look awful and then doctors all of the photos.

Yep, this baby 'sleb surrogacy outsourcing has reached ridiculous levels over in the US, but I reckon it'll come over here too, despite UK law not allowing any payment over reasonable expenses. Won't Lady GC hire a series of nannies anyway?

Reactions: 7
Ah, but the wedding is off! Hmmm. She says she wants to concentrate on her life and having a baby? Maybe fiancé got cold feet…
Cold feet? I bet the poor lad has frost bite from feet to ball sack. No way was he ever banging that beast.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Writing as a size 16-18 woman with a similar height to the GC I can confirm that, even if I manage to lose two or three stone I'm never going to be a size 12. The GC always drapes herself in unflattering satin outfits which look awful and then doctors all of the photos.

Yep, this baby 'sleb surrogacy outsourcing has reached ridiculous levels over in the US, but I reckon it'll come over here too, despite UK law not allowing any payment over reasonable expenses. Won't Lady GC hire a series of nannies anyway?
Or like the skank con gullible teenage girls into looking after the kids for peanuts, telling them it's a great privilege to be her dogsbody.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.