Gemma Collins #3 The GC is full of delusion, 3 stone loss causes confusion.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to #3, thanks to @Mikesqueen for the thread suggestion.

Previous thread - https://tattle.life/threads/gemma-c...one-she-should-be-skin-and-bone.13496/page-55

As the previous thread has over run by five pages I thought I better start a new one.

Carry on people.

The Latest story on GC..

Reactions: 2
I never knew she had threads on here! I would go and look on her insta and join in but she blocked me 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Thank you for that interview @N0s3yr0s3y, that’s hilarious - could she make it any clearer that she herself obviously hasn’t read ‘her’ book and doesn’t know what’s in it!! Thick cow that she is!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Welcome to #3, thanks to @Mikesqueen for the thread suggestion.

Previous thread - https://tattle.life/threads/gemma-c...one-she-should-be-skin-and-bone.13496/page-55

As the previous thread has over run by five pages I thought I better start a new one.

Carry on people.

The Latest story on GC..

You had me confused there for a minute!🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I don't follow these threads but just read an article about Gemma thanking her boyfriend's ex. Does anyone else find it odd that she refers to herself as a step-mummy? They’re not engaged or married, it seems a bit premature.

Reactions: 11
I don't follow these threads but just read an article about Gemma thanking her boyfriend's ex. Does anyone else find it odd that she refers to herself as a step-mummy? They’re not engaged or married, it seems a bit premature.
I think everything about her is just so over the top look at me, I’m the GC, I’m so interesting, her constant rambling is very draining.

Reactions: 7
I don’t believe this for one minute. Gemma is the kind of person who will resent that mother, but will want to sell herself as this mature, caring person. I wonder if it’s not a case of trying to get close to the child so her boyfriend will propose? I wouldn’t put it past her.

Reactions: 21
The more I think about Gemma Collins the more I realise she’s a legend in her own mind, but very hard for other people to like.

Reactions: 16
I don’t believe this for one minute. Gemma is the kind of person who will resent that mother, but will want to sell herself as this mature, caring person. I wonder if it’s not a case of trying to get close to the child so her boyfriend will propose? I wouldn’t put it past her.
Well apparently she’s also enlisted Amy Childs to help her get pregnant. How does that work then? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What’s Amy Child’s gonna do, stand around pouting 🙄
Well exactly. It makes me die that she’s been obsessed with having a baby for years and yet hasn’t lost the weight she was advised would be help! She has this innate sense of entitlement that if she wants something, she’ll get it. It’s ridiculous really, but it’s her life. If it were me, I’d be 8 stone by now and on it like a bonnet all day every day!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Gemma has announced her engagement!!
I am so excited, can’t wait for the wedding.
It will make Pricey’s pink dress and horse drawn pumpkin carriage look trashy.
How long will her veil be….
How many bridesmaids?
It will be the wedding if the year..for all the wrong reasons

• Haha
Gemma has announced her engagement!!
I am so excited, can’t wait for the wedding.
It will make Pricey’s pink dress and horse drawn pumpkin carriage look trashy.
How long will her veil be….
How many bridesmaids?
It will be the wedding if the year..for all the wrong reasons
Dont get too excited...ramalama ding dong is still married! I think he must be desperate for money given that she has stated that she wrapped her Christmas presents in £50.00 notes, could you wish for a classier woman? Vile, just vile

Reactions: 17
Dont get too excited...ramalama ding dong is still married! I think he must be desperate for money given that she has stated that she wrapped her Christmas presents in £50.00 notes, could you wish for a classier woman? Vile, just vile
Second proposal don’t forget. The last time she called it off he got engaged to the mother of his kid. For some reason this man just wants to get married to anyone!

• Wow
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.