Gemma Collins #3 The GC is full of delusion, 3 stone loss causes confusion.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she’s genuinely happy why is she talking to a journalist about Arge?

Just because Arg has been in the news, she has to be too. Throwing shade on his achievements. Now I'm no Arg fan, but she is just a nasty cow

Reactions: 11
I don’t believe this for one minute. Gemma is the kind of person who will resent that mother, but will want to sell herself as this mature, caring person. I wonder if it’s not a case of trying to get close to the child so her boyfriend will propose? I wouldn’t put it past her.
Of course she will resent her, I would bet money on her being a right nasty piece of work to the ex!

😲😲😲😲I did not know they were over omg
Snap, what happened?

I never knew she had threads on here! I would go and look on her insta and join in but she blocked me 😂😂😂😂😂
Snap she’s blocked me as well 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I see Arg is at the World Championship darts with a sign especially for the GC. They are both as bad as each other just grasping for an article in the sidebar of shame 🙄

Reactions: 8
I see Arg is at the World Championship darts with a sign especially for the GC. They are both as bad as each other just grasping for an article in the sidebar of shame 🙄
He’s a nasty c*** - Mark Wright’s understudy. Lost a bit of gastric band fat and now he’s back to mocking her.

He’s a nasty c*** - Mark Wright’s understudy. Lost a bit of gastric band fat and now he’s back to mocking her.
The guy he’s with Jack Tweed- even more of an odious little creep.

Reactions: 15
I’d just found it online, what a show he’s made of himself 🙄

The people around him laughing, egging him on, a real mate would tell you not to be a tit
Both fools, if either of them have moved on they wouldn’t be doing this
Toxic pair can only imagine what their relationship was like behind closed doors

Reactions: 11
I imagine it is highly toxic, bit like KP and Peter Andre with a lot of I’m the bigger star (a massive reach I know) than you… neither have any talent they just got lucky on a fake scripted show 12 years ago and have been riding it ever since

Reactions: 10
If he’s not already I guarantee he will be back on the packet .. he’s a bleeping idiot always thought so highly of himself.. I’d like to throttle whoever it was that told him he can sing.. he needs a bloody good hair cut and to perhaps grow up a little bit..

Reactions: 16
I can’t watch Towie. I work in a school and the arguments that teenagers have are very similar to the ones in Towie. Except they’re meant to be grown ups. I think it’s bloody weird they they have to keep dredging tit up even though they split ages ago. So immature.

Reactions: 10
I don’t understand Arg’s motivations around the sign? I thought he was getting back with Lydia? 🤷🏼‍♀️ Whatever the joke is, it’s gone over my head.

Reactions: 8
I don’t understand Arg’s motivations around the sign? I thought he was getting back with Lydia? 🤷🏼‍♀️ Whatever the joke is, it’s gone over my head.
I think it in response to all heer sniping recently. His mate’s probably said I bet you’re gutted the GC has hot engaged AGAIN. So he was taking the piss. I don’t think he gives a tit personally.

Reactions: 9
That’s what I came on here for! She’s another deluded person. How can she boast she’s breached a contract? She’ll have to pay that back. Anyone know any more?
Considering she recently said she’s made so much money she could wrap her Christmas presents in £50 notes, I doubt she cares! Who made her all this money and how can I get them some help?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He does not seem to work, so I wouldn’t be surprised if she told him to do it and they would split the fee. How else does he make money? He is now sniffing around Lydia hoping she will take him back and be his Sugar-mama.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.