Gemma Collins #3 The GC is full of delusion, 3 stone loss causes confusion.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently Amy is a ‘guru’ who knows which days to bonk to get pregnant. So does that mean Amy deliberately got pregnant….. twice?
That’s what I thought, I’d always assumed she’d got caught by accident

Reactions: 3
So Gemma got engaged to a man who is still married to someone else (had TWO YEARS according to Gemma) to get a divorce but did not. She told The Times, no less about the engagement. They are thinking about their wedding but not doing anything because she did not want to say anything cos her fancé is still married - BUT SHE IS TELLING EVERYONE!

I bet I will get married before Gemma (and I’m not even in a relationship).🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So Gemma got engaged to a man who is still married to someone else (had TWO YEARS according to Gemma) to get a divorce but did not. She told The Times, no less about the engagement. They are thinking about their wedding but not doing anything because she did not want to say anything cos her fancé is still married - BUT SHE IS TELLING EVERYONE!

You’ll probably have a baby before her too. Because she’s made so much effort to optimise her chances!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Last time I searched there wasn't a thread for the GC. Glad there is one now. She's another 'celebrity' that does my head in so it's nice to find like minded people that feel the same. Hello 👋

Reactions: 15
Hahaha I just saw them talking about her in another thread when she literally has her own

Reactions: 2
She’s back in the daily fail about saving Arg 3 times from overdose & not getting a thank you 🥴 I’m sure they re hash old stories to get clicks 👀

Reactions: 6
I wonder who the GC’s brother Russell (was in her Diva in lockdown ITVBe show) will bring to the wedding, his estranged wife or his new lover!

He left Dawn just before Christmas and his wife and son Hayden are devastated! 😢

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Just seen this … and TL was the first place I thought To come for the real news!!!!

Attachments

Reactions: 3
I wonder who the GC’s brother Russell (was in her Diva in lockdown ITVBe show) will bring to the wedding, his estranged wife or his new lover!

He left Dawn just before Christmas and his wife and son Hayden are devastated! 😢
That’s really sad for the children & I liked Dawn she seemed so ‘normal’

Reactions: 11
I personally thing Arg has done really well. From someone who had a major addiction to both food and cocaine, he’s really trying to change his life around. People say surgery is the easy route, but it’s really not. It’s a completely life altering procedure that still depends on you sticking to a very crappy diet to maintain the benefits. He was an absolute a-hole in TOWIE (largely I think because of MW influence…he was like the poor, ugly cousin tagging along), but this constant need for GC to slate him is just pathetic. If you’ve moved on and are happy love, you wouldn’t feel the need to mention him at all. Remember she always said Arg was the love of her life, I think that’s still true. Sad witch. She can have all the money in the world, but not the man she really wants!

Reactions: 17

😲😲😲😲I did not know they were over omg

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.