Gemma Collins #2 How many times has she lost 3 stone? She should be skin and bone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How long will she keep it off though. Her and Arg just seem to be suffering from weight loss/gain revolving door.

Reactions: 5
View attachment 635701

From today's Daily Mail - I think she looks incredible!
An incredible big mess! My old boss lives in Brentwood and my sister lives nearby too. Both of them see GC and a few other Towie celebs out on a fairly regular basis (shopping, car rides etc) and they've both mentioned to me that GC looks nothing like her photoshopped pics especially the weight loss ones. My old boss is a lawyer and cringes every time she hears the word Towie as it’s as far away from her persona as you could get!

three pictures down and you can see the white line bending...why do this, she doesnt look like this in real life
Because it’s all a smoke and mirrors with her and loads of other celebs and weight loss etc. If she did lose and keep off the weight like eg Rebel Wilson or Adele I’d be really impressed but the GC’s attention span and determination is all over the place and she’s like a child with instant gratification syndrome.

Reactions: 4
How would they photoshop those public photos? I've no idea how Photoshop works in situations like that. Looks pretty realistic, not gonna lie.

I remember when we went to Puerto Banus 7 years ago, we missed the TOWIE lot by a week and got chatting to the guys who get you into the bars and clubs. One of them said she was demanding drinks for free and was an all round pain in the bum.

How would they photoshop those public photos? I've no idea how Photoshop works in situations like that. Looks pretty realistic, not gonna lie.
You can see a wonky parking space line - photoshop and you can run video software that will record a selected image in a photoshopped state.

Of course they photoshop these public photos. Paparazzi takes pics of Gemma etc - emails them to photoshopping person to touch up etc - overnight jobs etc then DM runs it. DM knows that GC, Pricie, Arg etc sell papers or get traffic to their sites so they’ve got relationships with all these people.

my brother used to be a photographer and his well paid touch up guy was amazing at his job and worth every penny.

I remember when we went to Puerto Banus 7 years ago, we missed the TOWIE lot by a week and got chatting to the guys who get you into the bars and clubs. One of them said she was demanding drinks for free and was an all round pain in the bum.
I’ve seen her in a bar in Romford where all the Essex crowd used to go, along with other Towie peeps - i kinda recognised her but didn’t really know who she was because didn’t watch Towie. To be fair, when I saw them they’re around the VIP area and generally putting on a good public performance (need to be seen out) but I’ve heard from some people who’ve seen her there and in other Brentwood bars that she can be mouthy, demanding etc.

I’ve been to Puerto Banus but a few years ago when GC was much younger so she would’ve been 20 if she went there then, it’s always been full of the luvvie types, hangers on etc - the Spanish etc love them for their money and custom in bars etc but not much else. In fact I recall the friend I went there with was so into “I lurve Puerto Banus” and my style was always more the Tarifa windsurfing new age hippie Relaxed crowd down the coast lol 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Of course they photoshop these public photos. Paparazzi takes pics of Gemma etc - emails them to photoshopping person to touch up etc - overnight jobs etc then DM runs it. DM knows that GC, Pricie, Arg etc sell papers or get traffic to their sites so they’ve got relationships with all these people.

my brother used to be a photographer and his well paid touch up guy was amazing at his job and worth every penny.

I’ve seen her in a bar in Romford where all the Essex crowd used to go, along with other Towie peeps - i kinda recognised her but didn’t really know who she was because didn’t watch Towie. To be fair, when I saw them they’re around the VIP area and generally putting on a good public performance (need to be seen out) but I’ve heard from some people who’ve seen her there and in other Brentwood bars that she can be mouthy, demanding etc.

I’ve been to Puerto Banus but a few years ago when GC was much younger so she would’ve been 20 if she went there then, it’s always been full of the luvvie types, hangers on etc - the Spanish etc love them for their money and custom in bars etc but not much else. In fact I recall the friend I went there with was so into “I lurve Puerto Banus” and my style was always more the Tarifa windsurfing new age hippie Relaxed crowd down the coast lol 😂
My daughter went to Their Club at the height of all their "fame" She said that Arg stood by the bar with his mates belching and farting which of course all the hangers-on found incredibly clever and amusing.

• Sick
  • Wow
The Mirror today - "reinvented herself as a Fitness Queen....................................."

Are they taking the piss or what???????????????????

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Don’t believe this pic at all ! Looks really edited from the ones of her prancing about on her videos ! Also she looks her age ,this one looks about 20 something !
It's terrible photoshop - her face doesn't look like that!

She is simply a very unhappy person - unhappy with her body, unhappy with her inability to sustain a relationship, unhappy that she isn't fooling anyone with the 3.5 stone loss every effing week, unhappy because her latest company, which is run by her father as she is banned from being a director, is about to go under too... get a grip you pathetic lump of lard!

Reactions: 7
She is simply a very unhappy person - unhappy with her body, unhappy with her inability to sustain a relationship, unhappy that she isn't fooling anyone with the 3.5 stone loss every effing week, unhappy because her latest company, which is run by her father as she is banned from being a director, is about to go under too... get a grip you pathetic lump of lard!
Oh dear! Is she about to go in the direction of skanky, straight down the kharzi?

I have a day off and doing nothing and just mooching online 🤦‍♀️ Being a lazy moo , catching up on tattle. I just love it lol

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Oh dear! Is she about to go in the direction of skanky, straight down the kharzi?
She already has one company that is bankrupt which is why she can't be a director of another until the company is officially wound-up. She owed HMRC, landlord and suppliers and guess what... manages to open another store and carry on regardless with her father taking up the reins - no wonder she was worried he was gonna kick the bucket... 😭 🐊

The Mirror today - "reinvented herself as a Fitness Queen....................................."

Are they taking the piss or what???????????????????
To be fair to Gemma and the tabloids she’s been plugging the fitness queen aspect for approx 2 months now. Cue Gem on a treadmill, in exercise gear, with a trainer, on a diet etc. Thing is even if she lost a pound in weight it wouldn’t be worth her doing a considerable amount of weight loss as then she’d lose her PR angle.

Ugh latest GC instas include pyjamas which look like Toile De Jouy but in a pink print as she wants pjs that keep her cool. Her roots look diabolical so much dark root!

I can see why certain companies want to use her to promote their stuff as she does have fans who lap up her every move and buy her tat from her shop

View attachment 635701

From today's Daily Mail - I think she looks incredible!
she can’t be that unhappy. Did someone one not mention in a celeb gossip thread here that they knew her and Arg’s relationship was all for show and she was a lesbian or at least bi.

I think she’s a lesbian or bi and I don’t buy her many miscarriages either maybe one or two when younger. It’s such a pity I’m not in touch with my lesbian friends who know the goss on the celeb lesbian world.

she won’t get a grip but will keep on peddling the success story. I think when her parents pass she’ll retire early probably and live off the proceeds of their house sale and inheritance left To her and her brother.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I treat collins and tory politicians alike, and simply don't believe a single word that's uttered.
She hasn't lost a thing, other than whatever dignity she was born with.
It's lies upon lies upon photoshopped lies, with the added insult of the occasional 'love your body' or 'don't use filters ' hypocrisy.

Reactions: 7
I treat collins and tory politicians alike, and simply don't believe a single word that's uttered.
It's lies upon lies upon photoshopped lies, with the added insult of the occasional 'love your body' or 'don't use filters ' hypocrisy.
LOL lumping in Collins and Tory politicians in with the same truths but totally true!

So this morning I log online for my latest Collins fix and see that she's told Keith Lemon that she's now not bothered about marriage and kids after bitter Arg split and he was the love of her life etc yada yada yada.

So reading between the lines I think she has:-

* been seeing Arg for a few years (or not) along with a few others inbetween or before. None of them would commit or not the ones she wanted anyway. Her weight gain, character etc over the years hasn't helped with this.

* she's now realised that her sell by date is truly past it to have kids with a decent man or to meet anyone. Any of the recent men she's tried to cling onto or attract attention to have obviously not been interested in her at all as she's mostly after money and would dump them as soon as she got up the duff. Classic example is an ex friend of mine (East London girl) who basically was after men for money and one of their males friends told me 'X is a gold digger', funnily enough she is the one I went to Brentwood etc with LOL!

* most women of her age despite her fertility issues etc, if they really want kids they'll go it alone - a friend of mine did this via the sperm donor recently and has had a baby aged 45. She also has her own business, flat etc but the difference between her and GC is, she is a nice person, doesn't do the gold digging after men and wants to actually be a mother, not have a baby like an accessory like GC.

* if GC had a baby now her parents, a nanny, her brother etc would be responsible for the child, not her, she'd lose attention within 5 minutes. She's probably had a few heart to hearts with her parents who've told her 'Gem darling if you have a baby you'll have to slow down on the business side (which is in daddy's control really!) and really commit to the baby especially if you're going it alone' GC will have thought for all of 5 minutes about this and decided that, really, not being able to sing at the Dorchester, flash the cash on designer gear in Knightsbridge, not being able to travel/get pissed at a moments notice wherever and whenever she wants (and with whomever she wants) isn't worth having a baby.

I actually believe this sad woman doesn't have that many close friends, she's been a bully for years, at school etc and from various gossip it looks like she hasn't changed much either. Most people she knows and you see out with her are the 'fag hags' or the insta celebs (Real Housewives of Cheshire etc) who aren't her real friends at all, they're only her mates for show. I predict she'll hopefully disappear or interest in her will gradually wane and that'll be it. Probably the next thing to come out will be that sex tape of hers - released by her or someone else, and then maybe a celeb counselling session (not Piers Morgan again obviously) where she sells her soul to someone for therapy but is basically a whinge about her lifestyle and a poor little me whine. It really is a pity, because at 40, she's still young enough if she wanted to, to maybe even get married and have kids.

I can sort of see her thought process re her men though:-

* oh Fred Serieux (sp?)
* exes of previous years - or female beards

GC - "let's contact them or say I'm interested in them in the media and see where it goes". On the whole they don't want (who would) even if they had it before - the Towie lifestyle, certainly not with her and at her/their ages. so they bow out.

I also do seriously think she's bi or lesbian - nothing wrong with that at all - and yes it could damage her image if it fully came out. But please keep to today's story of not having a kid - you really don't want to bring a kid into this car crash of a lifestyle.

she must be some seriously stupid bint not to realise the vast majority of people don't believe her photoshopped lies. But then you go on insta etc and her fawning fans do believe it! LOL
She peddles the 'love your body' schtick because as a larger girl she has larger fans and knows she has to keep them onside. The 'don't use filters' etc is all about staying true to yourself. Bet she either cries sometimes at home with her McDs, crisps etc about her weight or she doesn't - she really is happy in her skin and is just laughing at people who believe her drivel. But then loads of other celebs who are talked about on tattle life have weight issues, have fans etc - it's all a merry go round of fake news for shits and giggles.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
LOL lumping in Collins and Tory politicians in with the same truths but totally true!

So this morning I log online for my latest Collins fix and see that she's told Keith Lemon that she's now not bothered about marriage and kids after bitter Arg split and he was the love of her life etc yada yada yada.

So reading between the lines I think she has:-

* been seeing Arg for a few years (or not) along with a few others inbetween or before. None of them would commit or not the ones she wanted anyway. Her weight gain, character etc over the years hasn't helped with this.

* she's now realised that her sell by date is truly past it to have kids with a decent man or to meet anyone. Any of the recent men she's tried to cling onto or attract attention to have obviously not been interested in her at all as she's mostly after money and would dump them as soon as she got up the duff. Classic example is an ex friend of mine (East London girl) who basically was after men for money and one of their males friends told me 'X is a gold digger', funnily enough she is the one I went to Brentwood etc with LOL!

* most women of her age despite her fertility issues etc, if they really want kids they'll go it alone - a friend of mine did this via the sperm donor recently and has had a baby aged 45. She also has her own business, flat etc but the difference between her and GC is, she is a nice person, doesn't do the gold digging after men and wants to actually be a mother, not have a baby like an accessory like GC.

* if GC had a baby now her parents, a nanny, her brother etc would be responsible for the child, not her, she'd lose attention within 5 minutes. She's probably had a few heart to hearts with her parents who've told her 'Gem darling if you have a baby you'll have to slow down on the business side (which is in daddy's control really!) and really commit to the baby especially if you're going it alone' GC will have thought for all of 5 minutes about this and decided that, really, not being able to sing at the Dorchester, flash the cash on designer gear in Knightsbridge, not being able to travel/get pissed at a moments notice wherever and whenever she wants (and with whomever she wants) isn't worth having a baby.

I actually believe this sad woman doesn't have that many close friends, she's been a bully for years, at school etc and from various gossip it looks like she hasn't changed much either. Most people she knows and you see out with her are the 'fag hags' or the insta celebs (Real Housewives of Cheshire etc) who aren't her real friends at all, they're only her mates for show. I predict she'll hopefully disappear or interest in her will gradually wane and that'll be it. Probably the next thing to come out will be that sex tape of hers - released by her or someone else, and then maybe a celeb counselling session (not Piers Morgan again obviously) where she sells her soul to someone for therapy but is basically a whinge about her lifestyle and a poor little me whine. It really is a pity, because at 40, she's still young enough if she wanted to, to maybe even get married and have kids.

I can sort of see her thought process re her men though:-

* oh Fred Serieux (sp?)
* exes of previous years - or female beards

GC - "let's contact them or say I'm interested in them in the media and see where it goes". On the whole they don't want (who would) even if they had it before - the Towie lifestyle, certainly not with her and at her/their ages. so they bow out.

I also do seriously think she's bi or lesbian - nothing wrong with that at all - and yes it could damage her image if it fully came out. But please keep to today's story of not having a kid - you really don't want to bring a kid into this car crash of a lifestyle.

she must be some seriously stupid bint not to realise the vast majority of people don't believe her photoshopped lies. But then you go on insta etc and her fawning fans do believe it! LOL
She peddles the 'love your body' schtick because as a larger girl she has larger fans and knows she has to keep them onside. The 'don't use filters' etc is all about staying true to yourself. Bet she either cries sometimes at home with her McDs, crisps etc about her weight or she doesn't - she really is happy in her skin and is just laughing at people who believe her drivel. But then loads of other celebs who are talked about on tattle life have weight issues, have fans etc - it's all a merry go round of fake news for shits and giggles.
What a great post - you put a lot of work into that 😁 Perhaps GC and Lozza could bring up her soon-to-be-born together with GC being the breadwinner. She has the house and garden. They could lie to their hearts content. There really can't be a longevity just from a stupid reality show. Fans have grown-up, got married, have careers, have children and are living as adults not petulant children.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.