Gemma Collins #2 How many times has she lost 3 stone? She should be skin and bone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does my head in this 3 stone 💩
Now she’s wearing a belly top 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I dunno... she does actually look like she has lost a fair bit in these latest exercise videos!

Reactions: 2
The horse couldn’t put up with her anymore, he begged to be allowed to stay outside.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Noticed she went of a health day with Davina Taylor today, health food shopping and getting red light therapy. Alssoooooo noticed that Davina hasn’t posted any of it as yet on her Instagram, get its plastered all over Gemma’s 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
What the AF?? Red Light Therapy? that's a new one on me.

It is a thing however, that is a sunbed with some red light tubes which are supposed to promote the formation of collagen. It is an advertisement and should be labelled as such. She's a fat old fraudster is our GC...

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It is a thing however, that is a sunbed with some red light tubes which are supposed to promote the formation of collagen. It is an advertisement and should be labelled as such. She's a fat old fraudster is our GC...
Weight loss my arse, still can't see it.

Noticed she went of a health day with Davina Taylor today, health food shopping and getting red light therapy. Alssoooooo noticed that Davina hasn’t posted any of it as yet on her Instagram, get its plastered all over Gemma’s 🤦‍♀️
Health food shopping - wtf is that in all honesty? Buying fresh meat, fruit and veg I hope. Problem is she will have a Sheesh take-away first and drink her calories in one go. There is no magic way to lose weight effectively except to change your mindset, portion size, maybe snack instead of having 2/3 meals and exercise more.

My weight fluctuates and I find it very hard to motivate myself most of the time. However, I would never follow people like Gemma who has an extremely bad relationship with food. I also find it hard to believe she is taking it seriously as she can’t make her mind up whether she wants to promote being healthy and lose weight or whether she wants to promote being happy in your own body, being a strong larger woman etc. Stick to one or the other. People will get bored

Reactions: 4
My weight fluctuates and I find it very hard to motivate myself most of the time. However, I would never follow people like Gemma who has an extremely bad relationship with food. I also find it hard to believe she is taking it seriously as she can’t make her mind up whether she wants to promote being healthy and lose weight or whether she wants to promote being happy in your own body, being a strong larger woman etc. Stick to one or the other. People will get bored
She's not happy at all. She is a loser in everything as she never gives anything enough time to work. She wants instant fixes; weight, boyfriend, baby. Nobody wants to date her or duck her so 2/3 are unobtainable. Stick to one and take a good hard look at yourself woman.

Are she and Arg still together? That always seemed a very toxic relationship from the leaked texts he sent her. I certainly wouldn’t put up with the abuse he was dishing out.

Are she and Arg still together? That always seemed a very toxic relationship from the leaked texts he sent her. I certainly wouldn’t put up with the abuse he was dishing out.
No idea but I happen to see this image of Arg,

• Wow
  • Haha
He seemed a lot happier and healthier before he embarked the tit show that was their toxic relationship
He gets bigger every time he is pictured and all he is doing is walking in and out of a driveway; with jumper, sans jumper, with water, sans water, with that stupid washbag, sans washbag. He probably can't get on that scooter anymore without it being surgically removed every time from his anus.

He seemed a lot happier and healthier before he embarked the tit show that was their toxic relationship
You mean when he was slim and could have learned to drive, get a job and hold down a realtionship. He's achieved nothing at all except to be a laughing stock and a drain on his parents' funds. Mark Wright helping him - ha ha ha.

Reactions: 1
Oh my god, I loved those LED masks you get after a facial, is that what the red light therapy is? Id love to purchase one but they are ££££s.
I'm sorry but I see no difference in Gemma but at least she's trying. I hope the surgery works for Arg, I'm sure he's being prepared psychologically for whats ahead.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.