Gemma Collins #2 How many times has she lost 3 stone? She should be skin and bone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The DM has an article about her new house, vomit bag on standby!

I have one thing to say about the absolute monstrosity that is allegedly the GC's new abode -
'TIN ROOF RUUUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD'

I've just read this which made me look to find a thread on her! Does anyone know where abouts her strange looking house is in Essex?
I'm thinking the words 'dream home' might be trying to convey something - she'll probably find Bobby Ewing in the shower ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That might actually replace the ear worm I’ve had in my ear from the Lauren thread!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I had to laugh at the last photo from the Mail article, it looks like a model..

_her_new_house_hasn_t_been_easy-m-27_1613832746355.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That might actually replace the ear worm I’ve had in my ear from the Lauren thread!
Which song is up and ear-worming on there atm Fred?

Lego-over-Land? And it does completely look like it - how weird. What is that monstrosity of a building behind it. Oh, I can see the huge glittery horse in the feckin' window ha ha. It is hideous.

Reactions: 5

So there was talk of mole man and I thought of Cedric Sneer and I’ve not been banned from the site yet. Sorry 😁

Reactions: 1

How on earth have they managed to turn a barn into the most soulless big box house. The colour will only be approved by Mrs Hinch and her zombie army of Zoflora addicts.

And it looks more like a studio site. Like it's the beginning of a complex for a TV series like Love Island or Big Brother it's so out of place and odd looking.

Reactions: 3
How on earth have they managed to turn a barn into the most soulless big box house. The colour will only be approved by Mrs Hinch and her zombie army of Zoflora addicts.

And it looks more like a studio site. Like it's the beginning of a complex for a TV series like Love Island or Big Brother it's so out of place and odd looking.
But there are similar buildings to the right - what's it all about and can it be seen from space? :alien: 👾

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She has even brought a home for tv - probably not cosy or nice just kitted out to be “diva like” so she can live up to her role.

What a miserable way to live

Reactions: 3
That looks like it backs into a working farm. Hope she enjoys the sights and sounds of country living if that’s the case.
Reminds me of my in-laws who are arable farmers having complaints from second home owners about the smell of the cows in the yard 🙄

Reactions: 7
I quite like the house, no doubt she will slap glitter and crystals and pink all over it because thats what divas do....

She doesn't look like she can keep a clean and tidy house though 😂

Reactions: 5
For some reason Gemma has reposted that "FALL" on Dancing on ice on her insta.

I think it's a bit strange how she gushes so much over her nephew.
It's like she looks on him as her own, nice for an auntie to love her nephews but does anyone think it's a bit too much?

Reactions: 8
I think it's a bit strange how she gushes so much over her nephew.
It's like she looks on him as her own, nice for an auntie to love her nephews but does anyone think it's a bit too much?
I do but everything the gemmapotamus does is too much.

Today, the DM has some dumb story that she wears a new pair of knickers every day as she hates how they feel when washed. This from a woman whose boyfriend shat the bed and who sniffs her fingers having fiddled with her foufou and then asks someone else to smell them. She is disgusting. Perhaps she could build a mud pool to wallow in at her new farm/factory site home in time for the hot summer months.

I do but everything the gemmapotamus does is too much.

Today, the DM has some dumb story that she wears a new pair of knickers every day as she hates how they feel when washed. This from a woman whose boyfriend shat the bed and who sniffs her fingers having fiddled with her foufou and then asks someone else to smell them. She is disgusting. Perhaps she could build a mud pool to wallow in at her new farm/factory site home in time for the hot summer months.
Oh and " She added: I'm definitely going to have a baby this year and I'll definitely get a ring on my finger. It had better be a big one. I want a yellow diamond. A huge one. A gigantic one!'' - That could be a difficulty as it is almost the end of February and Arg hasn't got a job or any money to buy a huge, gigantic yellow diamond. Buy it yourself you arrogant lump of stupidity.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.