Gemma Collins #2 How many times has she lost 3 stone? She should be skin and bone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watch The Muppet Show. She is clearly trying to be Miss Piggy

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I had to laugh at the last photo from the Mail article, it looks like a model..

_her_new_house_hasn_t_been_easy-m-27_1613832746355.jpg
Looks nothing like a barn and the inside, whilst roomy and light, does not reflect anything of a period building. It reminds me of one of those small factories you see pop up on a mini industrial site. 🤣

Is that a horse in the window? 🙄

Reactions: 5
Did that Arg person really soil her bed ? Thats would put me off for life. Is that because of drugs ? How revolting.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I think it's a bit strange how she gushes so much over her nephew.
It's like she looks on him as her own, nice for an auntie to love her nephews but does anyone think it's a bit too much?
She would soon drop him if she had her own baby.

Reactions: 3
Looks nothing like a barn and the inside, whilst roomy and light, does not reflect anything of a period building. It reminds me of one of those small factories you see pop up on a mini industrial site. 🤣

Is that a horse in the window? 🙄
Yes it is her life-sized sparkly horse inside as you do :ROFLMAO:

Did that Arg person really soil her bed ? Thats would put me off for life. Is that because of drugs ? How revolting.
Yeah there was a story some years ago. Disgusting.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Hope she paid whoever photoshopped that swimsuit photo on her stories a LOT of money.

• Haha
Seen her insta lately? Back in jeans and tasteless sweatshirts.

• Sick
  • Haha
i saw that and my first thought was ....
How the hell has she managed to shave half her body in half 🤣

These -Z lists are only kidding themselves 🙈

• Haha
yeah about that, just wondering if it's a mistake or she is banging on about instant messages which wouldn't make ANY sense what so ever.
Punctuation really isn't a thing with these idiots.

Reactions: 2
yeah about that, just wondering if it's a mistake or she is banging on about instant messages which wouldn't make ANY sense what so ever.
Her bottom half looks like it is on back to front :ROFLMAO: Is that actually what the kitchen of her hideous new shed looks like? I need to go back a bit.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
She didn't start Towie till 2011 so was 31.. I wondered what she did for a job before...here's her wiki...She went to Sylvia Young Theatre school..after had to sell used used cars till Towie!!

She didn't start Towie till 2011 so was 31.. I wondered what she did for a job before...here's her wiki...She went to Sylvia Young Theatre school..after had to sell used used cars till Towie!!
I'm sure her first appearance on TOWIE she was selling kirk a car but then his dad bought him one as a surprise or something.

Reactions: 2
I'm sure her first appearance on TOWIE she was selling kirk a car but then his dad bought him one as a surprise or something.
Yes I remember her used car sales days - I don't think she is qualified to do anything else. I think she admitted that her dad used to pay for everything.

Reactions: 1
I actually used to like her in the early towie episodes. She was more natural than the other girls and quite funny, but I feel like the more “known” she got the more of a character she became and now she’s stuck like it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.