Gemma Atkinson

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if ITS just use standard hair and makeup teams who have a generic look for whoever they are styling. They cant be that personal with Gemma as when she was describing what was used the other day, they dm her to correct methods. When she goes to other events and uses her friend Cinta (Sp) it much more of an better look.

Reactions: 7
The irony of posting a story about vegan and cruelty free products and doing her bit where she can and following up with an ad for ITS. It still baffles me she is affiliated with them. I really, really rate her and always feel so disappointed seeing her advertising them

Reactions: 18
This is the review for In The Style by Good On You who rate brands based on their ethics. Only a 3 out of 5 rating for animal welfare.

"In The Style's environment rating is 'very poor'. It uses few eco-friendly materials. There is no evidence it reduces its carbon and other greenhouse gas emissions. There is no evidence it has taken meaningful action to reduce or eliminate hazardous chemicals. There is no evidence it implements water reduction initiatives.

Its labour rating is 'not good enough'. It has a Code of Conduct that covers all of the ILO Four Fundamental Freedoms principles. There is no evidence it implements purchasing practices to provide financial security for its suppliers. There is no evidence it ensures payment of a living wage in its supply chain. It audits some of its supply chain but does not specify what percentage. It does not disclose any policies or safeguards to protect suppliers and workers in its supply chain from the impacts of COVID-19.

Its animal rating is 'it's a start'. It has a formal animal welfare policy aligned with Five Freedoms. It uses leather. It states that it sources wool from non-mulesed sheep. It does not use fur, down, angora or exotic animal skin. There is no evidence it traces animal products to the first stage of production.

In The Style is rated 'Not good enough' overall."

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Really interesting information there, its just baffling that she affiliates with them. Just shows that everyone has a price! V disappointing. She just cant have it both ways.

Reactions: 6
I think she's said previously she's more pro animal than environment so perhaps that's how she justifies working with the tit show that is ITS?

Reactions: 1
That’s lovely news that she is pregnant. Good for Gorka having the energy in the midst of doing so much training for Strictly and getting to the final as well 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I knewww it. I was wondering why she’d stopped posting about her workouts, my guess was pregnant 😄

Reactions: 14
When i seen this thread on my watched list high up i thought I wonder if she’s pregnant! So happy for her and Gorka 🥰

Reactions: 12
Delighted for them! They both clearly love being parents and Mia is at that age when she must be so excited ❤

As much as I dislike ITS, the last shoot was the thing that made me think she might be - lots of covering up her belly and they used other models for all the cropped top shots 😆

Reactions: 15
Such lovely news!! 🩵 delighted for them!! They clearly love being parents and dote on little Mia! 🥰

That’s lovely news that she is pregnant. Good for Gorka having the energy in the midst of doing so much training for Strictly and getting to the final as well 😂
😂😂 Best comment!!!

Reactions: 11
A pleasant change to see an influencer got a new kitchen and it wasn't gifted, take heed Mark Wright 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 17
A pleasant change to see an influencer got a new kitchen and it wasn't gifted, take heed Mark Wright 🙄
She also posted a couple of weeks ago, the reality of living with a kitchen Reno with random electric hobs on a dining table and the utter mess of it all!

• Heart
Reactions: 16