Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

wibblywobblywoo

VIP Member
It was an unnecessary sharing of personal information that no one asked for! I like Gemma a lot but I do think she flaunts her privilege all under the guise of being 'just like us'.
It's a massive privilege to have a private midwife on speed dial 24/7, was it necessary to reveal that information to her followers? No.

Reactions: 17

Moanyoldwoman

I love her! I think she has the balance with Mia right - we see a bit but she doesn’t dominate her insta like other people. I think she is a great parent with Gorka from what I see. She’s informative and it’s so refreshing not to be inundated with ads and freebies she gets

• Heart
Reactions: 17

bowtiesarecool

Chatty Member
A pleasant change to see an influencer got a new kitchen and it wasn't gifted, take heed Mark Wright 🙄
She also posted a couple of weeks ago, the reality of living with a kitchen Reno with random electric hobs on a dining table and the utter mess of it all!

• Heart
Reactions: 16

MrsDimSum

VIP Member
Argh! What is this latest collection all about? I feel like it’s the polar opposite to what Gemma really is? She looks so much better natural in her gym gear.
Here she just looks overly made up in clothes she’s never actually wear and pretty uncomfortable

Catlady1

VIP Member
Gemma Atkinson would be my body role model. Never going to happen as I am two decades older but never say never. Her little girl is the brightest little button.

Maccat123

Chatty Member
Not being funny but her latest story about if she gave into to Mia’s crying she’d end up raising a spoilt child with no social skills who doesn’t have any friends… how would she know this? This is her first time raising a child lmao.

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
They must be paying her an absolute mint for her to put her name to such tat. Especially as she takes her training so seriously - it’s not like she’s just hanging about the house in her gym gear (like me 🤣). It’s a shame because she seems to “real” but this is just so typical of instahun culture. Urgh.

Bol85

VIP Member
I really like Gemma. But I remain really disappointed in her choice to do ITS. It’s sweatshop shite. Cruelty free makeup, sweatshop clothes. Clearly she cares more about animals than humans. Also, this collection is awful.

hellogrrrl

Chatty Member
Thanks Gemma, when is the new ITS collection out?

View attachment 1771111
The hypocrisy of complaining about child working standards for a high-end designer yet promoting ITS which is effectively slave labour. Recent stories of factory workers doing 20 miles per day on the shop floor and not being allowed toilet breaks, paid pennies per item they make........

Last edited:

Flossy

They just seem such a lovely family don’t they? I love how normal they all are and how happy they seem! Their little girl is just lovely 😍

• Heart

Saddlesoap

VIP Member
Also a bit disappointed. I started this rave thread and genuinely really like her, but saw that post last night and just rolled my eyes. Shame.

• Sad

YogaKitty444

I really do understand all of that especially for an older child like say 1 hour of concentrated learning for an infant school aged child of a foreign language but a house rule that in the mornings everyone in your household including your little 3year old has to speak or reply in a different language seems a bit much (again only sharing my opinion)
It's not a child learning a new language at a random age though. She's not having lessons for an hour a week at school in a randomly selected language.
It's her father's native tongue. She's been spoken to in Spanish since birth and watched children's TV in Spanish since birth too.
From his and her's posts since Mia's birth, it's clear she understands pretty much everything said to her and is picking up spoken word too.
She's not 'learning' Spanish, as such (not like you mean anyway). She's just being brought up bilingual. Like many children around the world. Which has been shown to be hugely beneficial to child development and further learning.

You're completely wrong on this and they're doing it in the exact way most professionals suggest it be done for someone to be fully fluent.

• Angry

Asgyui

VIP Member
The thing is, she never stuck me as a materialistic person, you would often she her and Mia is repeat outfits which is refreshing for someone with larger following, showing not wasteful and only wearing stuff once. She looks amazing in her outfits dont get me wrong and good on her for taking opportunities where she gets them, but i would never of put her with in the style, i dont feel it represents her and views.

Eeyore147

VIP Member
They are awful. She is stunning with a cracking figure and these look cheap and nasty. Really wish she hadn’t teamed up with ITS.

Reactions: 15

Aggy86

wee Mia is perfection. most bonny wee thing. really enjoy their instagrams - which is a rarity these days with half the toerags on there 😳

Proof8

Chatty Member
Another its collection 🙄 it really annoys me because I really like Gemma. She always looks so overdone to what her style is too.
Question. She said the body suit has no press studs, how do you go to the toilet? 😳

• Sad

LowCalCalzoneZone

VIP Member
I feel so sad for Mia in those stories regarding in the mornings we only speak Spanish, you can see in her little face that's she's lost by it all but trying her hardest to understand,
I really do think they talk to her as if she's already a grown up when she's still only so little with lots of childhood for more complex learning still ahead of her yet .
She looks fine? It's perfectly normal for a parent who speaks another language to teach their kids to speak it too. I don't think they're perfect, but I can't fathom how anyone thinks this is a bad thing, sorry

Catlady1

VIP Member
Just wanna say Gemma looks bloody stunning in her latest in the style “collection” whether you’re an its fan or not she makes it look cracking!!