Gemellisx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t believe for one second she had two positive pregnancy tests after her iui and if this is something she’s lying about she’s an even bigger dick than I thought. She sells her soul to insta and if she had those two lines on a test we would sure of hell have known about it because nothing is sacred with her. She’s just jumping on the fertility bandwagon same as she does with everything else.
Totally agreed. It's funny how she's decided to just give it up for now. I must admit ive wondered at times was she really even trying to begin with or was it just for content for instagram.

Reactions: 2
I don’t believe for one second she had two positive pregnancy tests after her iui and if this is something she’s lying about she’s an even bigger dick than I thought. She sells her soul to insta and if she had those two lines on a test we would sure of hell have known about it because nothing is sacred with her. She’s just jumping on the fertility bandwagon same as she does with everything else.
Oh gosh I missed this, did she claim she was pregnant? 😲

Totally agreed. It's funny how she's decided to just give it up for now. I must admit ive wondered at times was she really even trying to begin with or was it just for content for instagram.
Has she given up for now? That's good news, the whole thing was so creepy.

Oh gosh I missed this, did she claim she was pregnant? 😲

Has she given up for now? That's good news, the whole thing was so creepy.
She reckons she had a chemical pregnancy so early miscarriage. I don’t believe it at all!

Reactions: 1
I can't understand the patience and motivation all these DIY-er types have. We can't decide on one design for one room let alone changing every few months!

Catching up with this insta hungry know it all. I guess all taxpayers will be paying for all the revamps then? Like enjoy your freshly decorated house for a minute gem before cracking out the paintbrush again.

I've been in a group with her and loads of other people who were asking for advice on how to get work as it seems slow for them. Her advice was I'm so busy right now, I've had some much to do. Like seriously, what an arrogant hole. She could have said something more supportive that wasn't about her being little miss braggy. Yet so many continue to blow up her arse with the whole poor gem the victim on twitter.

I don't know how she gets all these brands want to work with her. OK so yes she takes pretty pictures but her arrogant attitude on her stories should put them off.

On the whole baby2 stuff. You're kidding, she has affiliates. That's actually hilarious. Got to try generate revenue on your life choice and for content ideas. Haha.

The girl is just deluded! Needs to step away from the gram for a second and live her life outside of her pretty little squares.

Wow she is really a witch isn't she! Just scrolling through her twitter. Like not everyone has to agree with you. Just because you think you're right doesn't mean you are. Not everyone has the start in life like you did. Guess what most of us had to work, and work hard to get what we have life. Someone please push this girl off the pedestal that she has put herself on.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Catching up with this insta hungry know it all. I guess all taxpayers will be paying for all the revamps then? Like enjoy your freshly decorated house for a minute gem before cracking out the paintbrush again.

I've been in a group with her and loads of other people who were asking for advice on how to get work as it seems slow for them. Her advice was I'm so busy right now, I've had some much to do. Like seriously, what an arrogant hole. She could have said something more supportive that wasn't about her being little miss braggy. Yet so many continue to blow up her arse with the whole poor gem the victim on twitter.

I don't know how she gets all these brands want to work with her. OK so yes she takes pretty pictures but her arrogant attitude on her stories should put them off.

On the whole baby2 stuff. You're kidding, she has affiliates. That's actually hilarious. Got to try generate revenue on your life choice and for content ideas. Haha.

The girl is just deluded! Needs to step away from the gram for a second and live her life outside of her pretty little squares.

Wow she is really a witch isn't she! Just scrolling through her twitter. Like not everyone has to agree with you. Just because you think you're right doesn't mean you are. Not everyone has the start in life like you did. Guess what most of us had to work, and work hard to get what we have life. Someone please push this girl off the pedestal that she has put herself on.
7D5F46CE-1F7E-4C1D-95FA-971B5DCDDE5E.png

Uh oh

She's such a brat tbh. She paints as she appears to have nothing else in her life. Oh and she needn't worry I don't give her any engagement, so its not going to help her get any offers from brands. I only came across her as someone mentioned her and her weird baby2 planning in another thread. I dont care how she tried to paint it, the situation is weird. I thought with the way she was going on she was a 40+ year old single woman running out of time to have a baby.

I said I wouldn’t get too involved on her thread but the singles day stories annoyed me. Why is it such a problem lol there’s valentines too

I must admit this is the first time ive ever heard of singles day. Why she made such a big fuss over it who knows. Projecting maybe.

Can I just say that sheet thing she has over her washing machine (I think) looks absolutely bloomin ridiculous. I apologise if anyone here has something similar but it looks like something you'd see in your grandmother's house.

• Haha
Why does she seem to think being single and being a single mum is a personality trait?!

I've never heard someone bleating so obsessively about being single, it's almost "the lady doth protest too much"? Most happily single people don't bring it up constantly.

Reactions: 7
View attachment 308037And she wants another baby? .......
HA! Oh my gosh, three loads? Sorry but literally how has she let the washing build up to that extent? It's her and her son, not a house full of people, and she doesn't even have to go out to work, she's always in. All she needs to do is load the machine up and switch it on, it's not a big job?!

So overwhelmed and ~busy~ !!! Plenty of time to update stories and do online shopping, though 😂

She posted something about the Sainsbury's advert saying how she doesn't understand how people can be racist but then she's following Hannah Gale's new venture after she used racist slurs and has never made a proper apology. So it's okay to still support racists when it suits eh?

Reactions: 6
I DM’d her about the hypocrisy of her response to the sainsbury’s ad and her reply was “ignorance and racism are two very different things.” Saying that she and Hannah said racist things but the “intent to be racist wasn’t there” as if that makes everything ok.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.