Gemellisx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
EBB4063D-DE16-465A-8F71-AFF1971CB022.png

Right firstly this is so bleeping odd and secondly agreeing with everyone else regarding Ru not seeing his dad because of covid yet she’s out doing this weird tit?!?! Infuriating. None of these babies will have a positive father figure, not that it’s essential but she hasn’t even given it a try. She is extremely odd.

Reactions: 4
Why is she trying to make out all men are pricks just because this friend of hers backed out and she’s saying you wonder why I want a baby on my own and why I want to be single?

Like someone has said she’s an extremely odd person! I actually hope she doesn’t fall pregnant anytime soon

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Why is she trying to make out all men are pricks just because this friend of hers backed out and she’s saying you wonder why I want a baby on my own and why I want to be single?

Like someone has said she’s an extremely odd person! I actually hope she doesn’t fall pregnant anytime soon
Who is she saying "let her down"? Some stranger on a sperm donation app who literally owes her nothing if he doesn't want to? Or her friend, who also is perfectly entitled to not give her sperm? (Or is it about something else?!)

Reactions: 1
Who is she saying "let her down"? Some stranger on a sperm donation app who literally owes her nothing if he doesn't want to? Or her friend, who also is perfectly entitled to not give her sperm? (Or is it about something else?!)
Her friend let her down
One minuet she’s saying she doesn’t want a father in the child’s life and now because he’s let her down she’s saying it was nice because he lived close and someone I knew so the child would have had a dad around?

Attachments

Her friend let her down
One minuet she’s saying she doesn’t want a father in the child’s life and now because he’s let her down she’s saying it was nice because he lived close and someone I knew so the child would have had a dad around?
She's looped, double standards much? Sounds like this fella has had a lucky escape, I get strong bunny boiler vibes from her.

Just checked Twitter...

Screenshot 2020-10-16 at 11.19.35.png

Shots fired at Tattle, she clearly reads here, hi Gemma! For one, you should know Tattle isn't actually a hate site, there's a lot of praise on here too for those deserving of it. And I wouldn't call the constructive criticism and the pointing out of hypocrisy 'hate'. Also, if it's so bad, why don't you name it, instead of being vague about 'a hate site'? Oh yeah, because then people would actually visit and see the truth 👍

Screenshot 2020-10-16 at 11.19.58.png

#MenAreOnlyGoodForTheirSperm #AllMenAreTheProblemNotMe

Seems like she’s already found someone new willing to donate, met up with him yesterday and he’s already giving her some of his sperm 😬 I’m guessing she took her son along to this meeting as well 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sick
I don't know why there's such a rush for it, especially in such trying times. My friend has/had fertility treatment. TTC for 5 YEARS, private IVF and NHS IVF had d to wait 6 months for the clinics to reopen to place the embryo (I won't pretend to know ins and outs) but hey let's use an app and meet a guy off the Internet the same day.

Reactions: 2
Surely she’s opening herself up to catching all kinds of nasty things too??

• Sick
Definitely, just because he's successfully fathered a few children doesn't mean he hasn't been sleeping around. His sperm could contain any number of STIs and she's just shoving it up herself. There's a reason the professional clinics are so expensive & this is one of them.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Definitely, just because he's successfully fathered a few children doesn't mean he hasn't been sleeping around. His sperm could contain any number of STIs and she's just shoving it up herself. There's a reason the professional clinics are so expensive & this is one of them.
Can’t wait to read her £250 story in Take A Break 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
When she lived back at her parents I felt for her as raising a child by yourself while living under someone else’s roof is utterly crap.

But I honestly don’t get what this fascination is with having another baby & this sperm donor from an app makes me feel really queasy. Ultimately she has absolutely no idea what she is inseminating herself with, whether it be STD’s or even thinking ahead to the quality of the sperm/are their any genetic problems/predispositions . It just isn’t worth it, there are reasons why this industry is regulated & she is just ignoring the possible risks. She is still so young and so much can change.

Reactions: 5
She is absolutely atrocious! That poor poor boy of hers. For the sake of another child being spared her horrific parenting, I hope she doesn’t get pregnant.

No matter how much she justifies what she’s doing and that it’s ‘her choice’, I still think it’s extremely odd what she’s doing. No doubt about it.

Reactions: 4
No matter how much she justifies what she’s doing and that it’s ‘her choice’, I still think it’s extremely odd what she’s doing. No doubt about it.
She’s clearly very immature and has a great deal of growing up to do. Her actions are like that of a scorn teenager who’s been dumped and automatically hates all men. Poor Ru is going to need a fair amount of therapy when he’s older!

Reactions: 8
She’s clearly very immature and has a great deal of growing up to do. Her actions are like that of a scorn teenager who’s been dumped and automatically hates all men. Poor Ru is going to need a fair amount of therapy when he’s older!
i get the feeling that once you’ve wronged (or even just mildly inconvenienced her !) then you’re on the black list for life .. ! possibly why she has no friends / no man ?

i keep following and unfollowing her at the moment .... she annoys me to no end but it’s like watching a car crash , horrible but I can’t look away !

Her inbox is always open for people to send her messages if they are ttc like she is as well? I beg to differ. She replied to me when I told her I was struggling to conceive with my partner and said it doesn’t matter how you’re going about it that if it fails each month it’s disappointing. She was full of the yes I hope we both get lucky soon. Well I did and am currently almost 10 weeks pregnant so when I found out I sent her a message saying to hang on in there and hope she gets lucky too as I’ve just had a positive result. Jealous witch couldn’t even say congratulations.she read the message and ignored me. I unfollowed after that! Spoilt entitled cow!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I think she thinks everything will fall at her feet, some people would be grateful to be able to conceive one child let alone two. Genuinely feel sorry for ru because if/when the new baby comes she’s going to be focused on that child. It will hit hard for him because she’s always obsessed over him and I think he will feel a sense of neglect when her relationship shifts to the new child. Hopefully she lets the poor lad see his dad so they can have a close relationship.

Her inbox is always open for people to send her messages if they are ttc like she is as well? I beg to differ. She replied to me when I told her I was struggling to conceive with my partner and said it doesn’t matter how you’re going about it that if it fails each month it’s disappointing. She was full of the yes I hope we both get lucky soon. Well I did and am currently almost 10 weeks pregnant so when I found out I sent her a message saying to hang on in there and hope she gets lucky too as I’ve just had a positive result. Jealous witch couldn’t even say congratulations.she read the message and ignored me. I unfollowed after that! Spoilt entitled cow!
Well firstly congratulations! That girl is just a utter jealous witch though. So don't let her make you feel any other way. You don't need a little crappy response from her anyway.

How desperate must you be to go get some random guys sperm through a bloody app! Like that's bleeping weird. Wouldn't it be funny if she is like a brand ambassador for the app or something. Do you think her parents are on board too? As I'm sure she will need them for baby sitting, odd handout when there's no time for sponsored content!

The whole baby sperms aside she is so bloody horrible and someone mentioned when you get on her bad side you're pretty much buggered. I feel that's why she has such a crappy relationship with her BD and has no friends. She strikes me a girl who sees herself as perfect and its everyone else who has a problem.

Like every blogger drama she's involved in she loves to makes a point of getting everyone else's opinion on what she should do, so they can blow up her arse and tell her she is amazing. The girl is fake af, entitled, spoilt and lives her life for the perfect gram square. It's sad really.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.