Gemellisx #2 Jake oh jake you've done the deed! Your baby will be plastered all over the Instagram greed!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't cope with her sense of greed and entitlement, "tile MY new build kitchen with me". Jake bought the newbuild not you so stop trying to take credit!!

Reactions: 2
I stopped following because she annoyed me years ago. Out of nosiness I followed again. BIG MISTAKE. Giant twit, holy than thou.

Reactions: 1
Saw this earlier but got distracted on another thread

Woohooo! Excellent decision Gemma. Finally!

We should never ever know what a strangers child on the internet looks like! I’d recognise both Ru and Luca if I saw them on a playground or in a supermarket and that’s not good! At least Luca will be granted some anonymity as he gets older, Ru not so sure but at least she’s finally pulled the plug.

Attachments

Pretty sure she only does it out of stomping her feet because Jake’s ex doesn’t let her post her kids (she has some brains clearly) and she seems to want to replicate that woman

Reactions: 3
Yeah regardless of her motive (which I agree probably stems from her jealousy of his ex and need to compete) I support her decision

Yeah we’ll see how long it lasts though. I give it a month. She was the biggest anti breastfeeder, till she bf now she’s anti formula, biggest anti buying a house, till now she conned Jake, biggest anti man, and now look. She’ll be anti photo sharing till it suits her.

Reactions: 5
Yeah we’ll see how long it lasts though. I give it a month. She was the biggest anti breastfeeder, till she bf now she’s anti formula, biggest anti buying a house, till now she conned Jake, biggest anti man, and now look. She’ll be anti photo sharing till it suits her.
you’d think that one time of someone taking her eldest images would’ve made her stop sharing the younger one too almost straight away.

Wait...she chose a school based on how convenient it was to HER rather than how good is was for King Ru???

The passive aggressive posts are taking the piss atm. I get everyone recovers differently after a c section, but it's medically impossible to be "back to normal" 1 week after a section. There's a reason they say 6 weeks recovery, its MAJOR abdominal surgery. Stop making people feel inadequate Gemma, you're certainly not miss perfect despite the image you're trying to create

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I appreciate what she’s trying to do in sharing the car crash post from a car seat safety group (that I’m also part of) but it falls flat when she posted on there about a foot muff that goes inside the car seat, then was told it was unsafe and she said she’d done her research and would still use it over on instagram.

I’ve noticed she’s also been posting less since opting to take the boys off, thus proving to me that outside of exploiting her sons and cluttering up her house she’s got nothing going on.

Shame really cause I did genuinely used to think she was good at makeup and liked her beauty posts!

How many dining tables does this idiot need? I can’t keep up with the amount of different tables I’ve seen in the last 3 years. So wasteful and greedy.

Here we go with getting one up on Jakes baby mama. Can't just stick a film on and get the duvets down can she. Got to order pointless amazon tit and make tiktoks

Here we go with getting one up on Jakes baby mama. Can't just stick a film on and get the duvets down can she. Got to order pointless amazon tit and make tiktoks
I get the impression Jake’s kids don’t like her. He seemingly went from having them a lot to like one day every other weekend. And she goes over the top when they come. Something must have gone on.

I thought the same actually. She’s over compensating, either for them to like her or for them to report back to their mother

I can't with the calendar 🤣 gems section.. wake up, school, home sense, school run, bed. You don't need a family organiser for that.

I can't with the calendar 🤣 gems section.. wake up, school, home sense, school run, bed. You don't need a family organiser for that.
‘one for me, one for Jake & the other two for the kids’ there’s four sections, there’s four kids not two, it’s very clear she only sees her two kids as the ones who matter.

Reactions: 4