Gemellisx #2 Jake oh jake you've done the deed! Your baby will be plastered all over the Instagram greed!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely howling at her cutting Jakes face out for her Icon
There’s nothing ‘Jake’ in that house either. I get he let her do what she wants but she’s just made gemmahouse part 2. Now with more space to add crap.

i guess Jake has a room for all his hobbies

Reactions: 2
Well the account name is GemmasHouse not GemmaandJakesPlace 😜 she doesn’t view that as “theirs” at all even though it’s wholly his in the legal sense

Reactions: 1
I am SCREAMING at that concoction she's served up. Poor Jake coming home from a day's work to that dehydrated clump of meat and dry spuds. At least swill a bit of gravy over it for the love of god. Hardly the best AD is it

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I was wondering where the gravy / mint sauce / anything remotely juicy was 😂

And she's done a bloody vid on how to make it 🤣 can get the same outcome blasting it in the oven for 3-5 days hun 🤣

• Haha
Is it just me or has her living room turned into a hybrid of too many trends? It’s like boho/cottage/modern/maximalism all mashed in one

Gemma is walking on thin ice talking about dieting. I don’t see a problem with dieting but this content type is generally not a good route, every body is different for one.

Relatable Gem strikes again. No, Gemma, we aren't worried about drying out our pranges for our handmade wreaths because most of us both 2 children don't have the time to piss about slicing and drying bits of fruit to stick on wreaths

Omg Gemma shut up about your frigging wreath 😂
Smug as ever and "ha told you so, I know better". Don't bother giving her advice when she asks for it coz she'll do her own thing anyway and brag about it

She has started posting about Luca a loooot again recently too. When she initially stopped sharing them she didn’t post anything about them and now he’s his dad’s little fanboy and living it up at the Hollywood Bowl. The point of not sharing them has been lost on her? Someone was literally pretending they were their kids

Reactions: 3
"Can you believe THIS was once THIS ". Yep, Gemma, that's generally how decorating works 👍🏻

• Haha
I also find it kinda sad that “I love you daddy” canvas/poster is nowhere to be seen, assuming it was gifted by his son and daughter? Did she just strip all of Jake’s life and personality out of that house?

I also don’t disagree that Jake is very talented and skilled because he clearly is but my dad has also done two of those chimney breasts over the last few years and the same style cabinet/alcoves so she can stop the humble bragging, I’m sure if she had thought to make it content someone else out there with a husband/dad/boyfriend/brother/even a handy woman could get ideas and figure it out. She just missed the mark and forgot to turn it into content 😜

I also find it kinda sad that “I love you daddy” canvas/poster is nowhere to be seen, assuming it was gifted by his son and daughter?
Yeah I noticed that too, don't think she considered how that might come across, it gave me a sad feeling too

Whys she playing the super single mum card now? She was on her own literally all of rubens life until she leeched onto Jake

Reactions: 2
What’s she dressing that baby up as? Wool dungarees? Looks like sometimes from Victorian times

I also can’t get over the fact she’s totally eliminated any of Jake’s personality from his own house. His bedroom is pink ffs 😭