Gemellisx #2 Jake oh jake you've done the deed! Your baby will be plastered all over the Instagram greed!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like she’s always got that primark jumper on. Also that tiktok “food shop with my bestie” - once again, poor Ru!!
I like how I said this early on in the day and she’s just uploaded a reel / tiktok in her story wearing it again 😂 nothing wrong with it per se (I live in pjs) but I just think it makes her content all look the same, moreso than it already does. Plus who’s to say she isn’t bulk recording in one day & not bothering to change.

Reactions: 1
Why on earth did she think it was a good idea to take the baby to the theatre full stop, let alone for an #ad campaign to then leave at the interval. How unprofessional!
Just get someone to have him, or if no one else is available then his dad who was clearly free?!

Reactions: 3
I thought the same thing! What a waste of their seats too, and once again: poor Ru! He missed out on the rest of the show because she had a lack of common sense

Literally normal behaviour from like 6 month old lol. You can guarantee if he wasn't doing those things she'd be bothering her HV claiming he wasn't normal. Always something 🙄

Reactions: 4
Isn’t this normal behaviour for a baby that’s just starting to crawl? Why does she sound like she’s personally victimised by her poor baby? She’s a weirdo
I have a nearly 11 month old and she is similar and has been since she was about 6 months … at this age they’re more aware of their surroundings , getting to know their motor skills , can interact more freely with things … it’s a normal part of their development , I’m not sure a 8 month old can be “trouble” 🤔

Reactions: 5
I feel sorry for her kids (mostly Ru since he’s been shunned since Luca showed up 🤪) because her personality and parenting style is soooooo…

Reactions: 4
Tells the world the baby has croup then posts a picture of her out with other babies, isn’t croup contagious?

I’m shocked she didn’t already have a snot sucker too, feels like a staple in every parent bloggers affiliate chain

B03C40BA-01F9-41EA-B90C-8F86D111864F.png

Tell me your aesthetic is more important that your child’s happiness and joy without telling me…

Reactions: 6
Probably still a bit of post baby belly, mines not flat anymore either

Trouble in paradise, he was absent on Mother’s Day & she made a point of saying her sister bought the Mother’s Day card for her.

• Wow
Uh oh …. Not surprising , he was only ever a sperm donor
Convenient story today about flooring for the new house. I’ll never understand why people give a crap what strangers on instagram think when you’re the one gonna have to live with it!

Reactions: 2
Their Facebook is still set to together, I reckon he just neglected celebrating her as the mother of his child

Perhaps she doesn’t like that he hasn’t posted anything online about her for Mother’s Day. My other half is the same but difference is, I respect that he doesn’t participate heavily in social media