Gemellisx #2 Jake oh jake you've done the deed! Your baby will be plastered all over the Instagram greed!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor baby getting blinded by the sun. šŸ˜‘ also I'd tell Jakes mum to get f***ed if she expected me to trawl round York 1 week after having a c section šŸ¤¢

Reactions: 3
I thought the same, esp as he's clearly still got a bit of jaundice!

My first was like this in a cycle... Slept so didn't feed so slept more as hadn't fed... We had to be super strict.
My midwife basically said feed, feed, feed to help my little one through jaundice which meant waking for feeds

Reactions: 1
Surely she did when she was a little girl too? Thereā€™s usually loads of staff on these trips
She was homeschooled I think

And sheā€™s using a sleepyhead. Sorry I have no time for unsafe sleep, especially by someone who already has a child! It is such a huge problem and yet I still see so many influencers using these bloody things?! The fact that at her midwife appointments pre baby and post baby they will have asked to see where baby sleeps etc and also spoke to her about safe sleep etc. sheā€™s obviously just ignoring the advice. Even the people that say ā€˜well I use it whilst I superviseā€™ is just another get out of jail free card. Sorry but there is NO excuse.
I remember her posting to her stories years ago when ru was younger he rolled off the bed and hit his head and had to go to a&e
Probably from unsafe sleep

Last edited:
Sheā€™s out and about a lot ! I was floored after my c section , donā€™t know how sheā€™s doing it !

Reactions: 2
Sheā€™s out and about a lot ! I was floored after my c section , donā€™t know how sheā€™s doing it !
Same, I remember leaving the house for the first time after about 10 days for a little walk round the block. Got to the end of the street and had to ring my partner to pick me up I was in agony. Masking the pain with pills is dangerous. You need to listen to your body. As for her feeling "back to normal " it's not even possible, she's just had major surgery

• Heart
I think I left the house four days after my last as I just wanted to get out but it was literally down to the nearby shops and not into town. I spent about two weeks at home while my husband was on paternity enjoying the help lol..

And I didnā€™t have a c section. I wouldnā€™t have gone anywhere for a while if I just had major surgery

• Heart
I think I left the house four days after my last as I just wanted to get out but it was literally down to the nearby shops and not into town. I spent about two weeks at home while my husband was on paternity enjoying the help lol..

And I didnā€™t have a c section. I wouldnā€™t have gone anywhere for a while if I just had major surgery
I had a c section with my first and vaginal birth with my second , this time around Iā€™ve been much more mobile / able to get out more . But I remember I didnā€™t really leave the house while my husband was on paternity leave with my first , my first outing was to the pub for Sunday lunch when my son was about 2 1/2 weeks old and even that was a bit much even though it was just a short walk to the car , then a short walk from car to the pub .. I would not have been able to traipse around a city one week after my section no way !

but Suppose her midwives have told her this is ok ??

She's probably secretly in agony but that's not good enough for the gram so is popping pills to mask it. She wouldn't want to risk being boring or Daddy might go home to his other children

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is Ru still with his grandparents? Sheā€™s barely posting him, which usually I think thatā€™s great, give children privacy. But when itā€™s 99% babyā€¦

Is Ru still with his grandparents? Sheā€™s barely posting him, which usually I think thatā€™s great, give children privacy. But when itā€™s 99% babyā€¦
Think I spotted him in the red arrows clip. But youā€™re 100% right. Heā€™s already being pushed out it seems.

Was literally thinking the same, then bam she posts him. Tell me you read your tattle thread without telling me šŸ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Sheā€™s getting on my nerves ā€œheā€™s not awake muchā€ yeah because heā€™s got jaundice you idiot and you need to wake him up to feed. If sheā€™s not careful he will get brain damage from it! I was telling one of my midwife friends about her, she was baffled that sheā€™s letting him sleep through the night, using a dummy already and going out all over after a section

Reactions: 4
Iā€™m surprised by herā€¦ sheā€™s already had a baby youā€™d think she wouldnā€™t be so lenient about the jaundice or at least trying to come across that way?

So heā€™s not back at birth weight yet. And sheā€™s still not waking him to feed. Clearly prioritising herself over the well-being of her child. Probably wants a good nights kip! Get a grip Gemma, I had a barely turned 2 year old who woke up at 5 everyday and a newborn, you just get on with it!! Christ on a bike sheā€™s really infuriating me now.

So heā€™s not back at birth weight yet. And sheā€™s still not waking him to feed. Clearly prioritising herself over the well-being of her child. Probably wants a good nights kip! Get a grip Gemma, I had a barely turned 2 year old who woke up at 5 everyday and a newborn, you just get on with it!! Christ on a bike sheā€™s really infuriating me now.
I feel you! 7 month old and 21 month old here. 5am get ups plus night feeds from the 7 month old that seems to be attached to my boob like a human leech. I can guarantee sheā€™s not been honest with the midwives that have visited her either. No doubt weā€™ll see some stories from a trip to hospital when that inevitably happens if sheā€™s not careful.

• Heart
shes so self absorbed. Iā€™m baffled sheā€™s not taking care of that baby. He will get serious Health issues from her negligence