Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

xits_jjx

VIP Member
Poor Ru, I feel like Luca is now the golden child. Her feed is mostly Luca and so are her stories.

• Heart
Reactions: 2

bringginforme

Funny how she was moaning about toys being out the other week but this week it’s “content” 🫡
She was still moaning about it, something along the lines of I must tidy them away at least 10 times a day. Oh boo fucking hoo. Poor baby isn’t even allowed anything out otherwise he’ll ruin the ~aesthetic~ 🥱🥱

ashreed88

I swear she’s such a hypocrite; it wasn’t long ago she was practically burning her mask and ranting about how much she hated wearing one and the whole covid situation

Cjh78

Chatty Member
She’s so passive aggressive towards breastfeeding too, her liked tweets are evident of that. Strange
Yeh I’ve also noticed that. She’s mentioned in the past that Jake’s children were breastfed but Ru wasn’t and got all defensive about it saying that they’re all healthy etc.

SC1990

VIP Member
I really want to message her. She’s happy he’s only woke once in the night for a feed which is not at all okay as a newborn. Especially when breastfed. Even formula fed babies wake more often than that! Especially when he dropped so much weight, yes he’s gained since then but she was told to be waking him often to feed. They only feed such tiny amounts when breastfed and it digests quickly so naturally they feed more often.
But I know she’ll take it the wrong way rather than me being supportive and wanting her to succeed.
First thing I thought too. She said when she was in hospital she was told to wake him but now its fine for him to almost sleep through

Asdfghjkll

Chatty Member
She doesn’t want a boyfriend , she wants a baby .. now she has that , I think Jake will be pushed aside and get the same treatment as Rueben’s dad … !
Just highlights further that he was probably the sperm donor… it was all very sudden that she didn’t want to pay for any more fertility treatment (which as a stand-alone event would be understandable) but it was then very quickly a transition between then finding her own donors on the internet, not wanting to have a baby alone right now, getting a boyfriend and being pregnant. Very suspect to me…

SC1990

VIP Member
Imagine ringing ahead to a restraunt asking if it's OK to bring a newborn. It's like she wants all this attention for having a baby

Asdfghjkll

Chatty Member
This may be an unpopular opinion, but considering how much money she must make, and shes always spending and buying new bits, it would be nice to see her list some of the baby clothes on a giving page on FB rather than trying to sell it all - of course she can do what she wants but there are sooooo many mums in need with these price hikes, it would be lovely, for the newborn stuff at least, to be gifted to someone 🤍
I agree. I also think it’s a bit beggy to put it on your stories when you have a considerable amount of followers but that might just be me!

Cjh78

Chatty Member
I didn’t know pregnant women had to eat a different breakfast to non pregnant women?!
She is the definition of stupid.

• Haha