Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChickenLicking

VIP Member
This is very sad, and it was obvious that she was feeling this way. It’s been painful to watch her lose so much weight and retreat further into her shell. I do think that what she needs at the moment is to either quit for good or to take a very long break to work on herself emotionally away from social media. Not because she isn’t good at it but because it isn’t good for her, her son or any of the impressionable people watching her for this to be happening. I do hope that her parents have her back. I want to give the poor girl and hug and a bloody big sandwich.

The irony is that she did perfectly well when she was a average size and had loads of loyal followers who found her likeable and relatable. I have no interest in watching an identikit skinny clone wearing tiny clothes and passing their eating disorder off as a healthy lifestyle or obsessively cleaning their house, but I quite happily watched a pretty, average sized single mum chatting about her son and her life and trying on clothes and looking damn good on most of them.
A perfect summary. Can't she get a regular job which works around her son?

I've just watched; she definitely needs time away from YT and SM in general.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4

barryjones

VIP Member
Agreed. Unfollowed her months ago as her content was so dull and predictable.

She leads such a hollow existence at the moment. Imagine the highlight of your week being a shop at primark and then making a video of it. It’s so bleak.

I just feel that she needs to get offline and get a job and a hobby and embrace having a ‘normal’ life. You don’t have to do Instagram/YouTube. It doesn’t seem to be serving you in any way.

ChickenLicking

VIP Member
Again with the hair video, skipped through it 🤷🏻‍♀️ was in the hope that she FINALLY saw the light, and she has never mentioned hair extensions before.... EVER!! all for the sponsor. She has no idea what she is doing. Shame as she is a very pretty woman and seems nice? she could work in retail, in primark? And do the videos along side ( a day in the life of working in primark or zara?) Do make up tutorials, what make up she uses etc the list is endless. Problem is it is very competitive you tube and now with you tube shorts 🤷🏻‍♀️ I really think its time for her to stop .
Just watched three minutes' worth of it, she looks pretty vacant. Surely cheap clip in hair extensions will pull on your scalp?

She seems a lot younger than 38 in her manner. It's defo time to give up.

Just watched three minutes' worth of it, she looks pretty vacant. Surely cheap clip in hair extensions will pull on your scalp?

She seems a lot younger than 38 in her manner. It's defo time to give up.
Give up YouTube I mean!?

Mummylife_247

Her stories about not getting the YT views has really annoyed me. Why do these so called influencers think they are entitled to a large numbers or views = £. I'm also sick of her going on about her mental health and body issues, if you are really struggling, get the F off of social media and deal with your issues but they want the best of both worlds! Also makes me realise how of a liar she was when she bleated on about being comfortable in her size 14 body. 🤬

Lahne

She’s looking very thin again on her Instagram post. 😰
I thought that too. She only ever seems to post these mirror selfies with crop tops etc when she’s lost a lot of weight - not sure why, maybe she’s fishing for people to tell her she looks amazing or maybe it’s a cry for help. I’m just worried for her.

Reactions: 3

JLXRD

VIP Member
It actually looks like she has edited this to make her legs look even skinnier 😬
3A9245FD-4A32-4768-A266-27F25A6E92E8.jpeg

37BBL

VIP Member
Is she still going on about gerbils then? They're an odd pet for a youngster but I guess that she's stymied for choice because of her rental agreement.
Gerbils are a odd pet choice aren't they? The way she goes on about them always makes me laugh. I don't find them very cute tbh, they look a bit rat like to me 🤫

cushtybert

VIP Member
Just watched her latest video and was shocked by her appearance, she doesn’t look well at all.
Also pretty sure she still lives with her parents, she’s still got the tiny loft bedroom she’s been in since she started you tube

ChickenLicking

VIP Member
Gerbils are a odd pet choice aren't they? The way she goes on about them always makes me laugh. I don't find them very cute tbh, they look a bit rat like to me 🤫
They are indeed desert rats and aren't as cute as say guinea pigs or golden hamsters. They're also very quick - we had three once and my brother lost control of her and she ended up burrowing into the sofa. We cut the base and got her out safely but they're a PITA.

YNWA121

Is it only me who really doesn't like the way she has her hair coloured? 🤔 it's so black at the roots and the fade to blonde is terrible

Jxtx

Something does look wrong with the legs in that photo. They are too long and stretched.

I noticed she mentioned her weight loss in her stories today. I do not believe what she says about doing it healthily. It is too much weight to lose in a short space of time for that. I am concerned for her.
yes I seen she said she was going to do a video about it but was getting lots of hate. This isn’t hate this isus genuinely being concerned! We may not like what she posts or wears but we still wish her well and hope she’s ok

ChickenLicking

VIP Member
It was an American brand (Teddy Blake) that you can only buy in Dollars, and she had a $30 off code. Bags are a few hundred dollars each. Very odd considering her target audience are UK women who shop in Primark and H&m!

I wonder why that brand reached out to her? It makes no sense and doubt anyone will use her code given the need for international shipping.
Ah thanks. Another vlogger I watch, HelenMaryJo has been vlogging about Teddy Blake so clearly they hand freebies out to anyone with more than 1000 subs?

ChickenLicking

VIP Member
She's finally done a YouTube video after 4 weeks away. It's less than 5 mins, she looks really down in it and the only reason she's done it is to do a half hearted ad for a handbag brand. In surprised she was gifted the bag tbh with the lack of activity on her channel. She needs to stop with the YouTube, being given ads must just increase the pressure on her to film a video when she's really not up to it.
Was it an expensive handbag brand? I cannot imagine that it is considering her dwindling numbers.

I would hate to make monetized content for a living as it would make me ill. I do wonder how she affords to live though as UC isn't a great deal AFAIK and the DWP are known snoopers on claimants' social channels.

ChickenLicking

VIP Member
All she does is clothing hauls. It's funny how she keeps saying shes doing a video about her weight loss but hasn't of yet but still has time for the mundane hauls. Snooze
Her constant hauls are boring and wasteful. I know that this is a 'rave' thread, but she seems very dim.

sarahlou33xxxxxx

Chatty Member
Maybe get a 'proper' job? It's harsh, but Leo's at nursery and maybe his elusive father is paying for his upkeep? I really cannot be bothered to pity this woman, I really cannot.

Also ... I had a dream about dead gerbils last night. Urk!
Same !
What’s to pity…nothing stopping her getting a actual job
She’s just another who wants to get money for doing nothing

Mummylife_247

I think what is grating with me is the constant assertion that she did it by calorie counting and walking and didn’t cut out any good groups. Sure, she counted calories, and I’m sure she walked. It you do not lose 40lbs that quickly just from calorie counting and walking unless you are basically eating bugger all. How MANY calories did she allow herself every day? I’m pretty sure she didn’t go with the standard weight loss amount of 1500. Probably more like 800 or less. And she “didn’t cut out any food groups” but later mentions not eating carbs. Also, her legs look like frail sticks - there is no muscle definition to them which you would be able to see if exercise had played a big part in it WITHOUT a starvation diet. She is setting a terrible example and I thought she was better than that. I think she knows deep down that she is not ok but is fooling herself and everybody else that she has done it healthily and feels good. Too much of a coincidence that it happened after she mentioned her struggles with anxiety and depression.
She must be on a no carb (Atkins/Keto) style diet. The thing with those diets us as soon as you start eating carbs you will gain all the weight back. I hate it when "influencers" lie through their teeth about things like weight loss......oh I didn't cut anything out I did all the right way. BULLSHIT!