Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
She's complaining about how her hair looks but it's probably because she's not eating well/enough... why hasn't she put two and two together? It doesn't look like it needs to be trimmed, it looks thin and unhealthy.

Reactions: 4

kat_g

I thought it was just me thinking this. She’s gone very thin again, clothes hanging off her etc. I’d hoped that last year’s problem was just a blip and that she’d sorted herself out but clearly not. I hope she’s got access to some sort of ED counselling at least.
Unfortunately moving out probably has exacerbated things. There’s no one to witness whether she’s eating or not. To me she looks even thinner than before

Noxy nono

Arrgghhh well away from the Bi/ Lesbian thing, she has lost weight again! Doing Primark again! NOTHING is new. No one's weight should be going up and down like this come on!

• Wow

ChickenLicking

VIP Member
She really doesn’t seem ok. I don’t know what is going on in her life but it’s quite concerning. I hope she decides to just do whatever makes her happiest and whatever keeps her on an even keel. I’m not convinced that the influencer stuff does that for her.
Maybe get a 'proper' job? It's harsh, but Leo's at nursery and maybe his elusive father is paying for his upkeep? I really cannot be bothered to pity this woman, I really cannot.

Also ... I had a dream about dead gerbils last night. Urk!

• Heart

Noxy nono

Here we go again, the apologies for not posting or being active on instagram 🙃 I just don't get it!!

peachhes

VIP Member
And also it feels a bit “hmmmm” to be trying to spread the body positive message even though she only stopped trying to starve herself a few months ago. Recover properly first. You’re not just suddenly fixed and body positive because you’ve been eating normally (we assume) for a few months.
I genuinely like her but I agree with you totally. She was VERY skinny a few months ago. Like worryingly so. Yet a few months before that she was all ‘I love my mum tum’ etc. She was obviously going through a hard time, but she needs to recover first before preaching body positivity!

Lahne

My thoughts exactly I said something similar a few pages ago
Massive fraud
I feel really bad for her followers. They followed her because she made them feel normal and as if there is no shame in being mid size (WHICH THERE ISN’T) but the whole time she was bullshitting and hated her weight. Now they must all feel like there was something wrong with them and they need to lose too much weight like she did. If she wanted to lose weight then fine (although she has gone way to far and looks ill) but she should have got off of the internet if she wanted to do that because of the horrible message it gives to all the people who followed her because they wanted to be body positive.

Popcornshovel

VIP Member
Today she has posted stories saying she has anxiety and that she wants to be back to the old days on influencing. I think she needs to stay offline and focus on herself and her son.
Yup she needs to focus on parenting, her health, getting a stable job and then finally getting a fulfilling relationship.

Lahne

Is she a lesbian?
It does seem like that’s what she’s getting at. Wondering if she’s recently met someone. I really really hope that whoever it is is gentle and calm and empathetic. Because (disclaimer alert before I continue: I am a gay woman myself) lesbian relationships can be all kinds of intense and toxic especially if you only come to it later in life. I thought men were difficult but aside from one narcissistic arsehole boyfriend in my 20s, I only experienced true relationship toxicity and crazy making when I started dating women, and I see it so often in my group of lesbian friends. The amount of love bombing and drama can be off the scale. I hope she has her eyes wide open and it with someone genuinely lovely if she is in a same sex relationship because when it works and when both women are good communicators and don’t take out their damage on each other then a female/female relationship can be such a lovely, healthy, nurturing place to be.

emmer_moans

VIP Member
Her latest thumbnail is a bit much imo.
I was gonna say. Especially after taking time off because she had image based self esteem issues and a social media break for that reason. I think it’s just putting yourself out there a bit too much, unnecessarily.

JLXRD

VIP Member
Has she ever had a real job?
Yes, I’ve been watching Gemma for years and years and before Leo I believe she was a retail manager.

She has always been a bit odd though - I remember a video years ago that she deleted because people were commenting and asking if she was on drugs as she was acting very strangely in it.

• Wow

Sayitasitis30

I wonder if she has an actual job as she has been very quiet on social media. If she does, she obviously won’t share that. I do think she is suffering quite badly. The things she does and says sometimes just does not make sense.

tinyc

She could share her experience of being a single parent, I’m sure that could help a lot of people in her situation or just general vlogs or anything really!! If I want to know what’s in primark, I could just go myself