Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Noxy nono

I am watching it now - her eyes cannot focus and she's very distracted. Is she funded by Primark? Do you all reckon that everything is returned? Surely she could stop buying cheap blown together togs and save up for something decent.
I don't think she is funded no, and yeah she can't focus and her mouth goes a bit weird every now and then, to me she just seems drunk.

Reactions: 3
As I said earlier I dont follow her anymore but just had a look there and honestly it looks like shes lost about a stone and half. It's such a shirt amount of time aswell, not good

tinyc

The constant hauls are annoying and overdone. Apart from showing us around a shop, or showing us what you’ve bought (and will later return!) what other parts of your personality can you offer us?

It’s just bland, bland, bland.. same old shite. Switch it up. Try something new. Give your audience something new to watch. Do a Q&A and let people learn about you. Tell us about your life. Let your personality shine.

I used to be a big fan of Gem. But she just keeps offering up the same old shit and expects people are going to stick around.
I totally agree with this, it’s the haul after haul, after shop with me, after haul. I like Gem, I think she’s a nice person but she doesn’t really share anything with us at all, which is fair enough, it’s her life and her choice but we need something more than what she got in the shops this week. It’s just a bit boring and repetitive.

ChickenLicking

VIP Member
I loved her clothing hauls before, but recently she seems really sombre and low. She used to have a bit of a spark and was quite chirpy, she seems really down in her last few. I hope she is okay as I really like her.
I watched five minutes of the H&M etc one and agree, it was tedious. Her content is so samey.

No style rocky

I basically exercise so I can eat more. you’d have to eat very little if the only exercise you do is a 40 minute walk. Just my opinion x

• Angry
  • Heart

sarahlou33xxxxxx

Chatty Member
Wondering if her new stories means she’s going to stop with the fast fashion crap and start focusing on sustainable fashion/second hand stuff/wearing what you’ve got? I would be much more interested in that.
I think it’s because she can’t afford it
She hasn’t got the income to keep up with these videos I don’t think

JLXRD

VIP Member
Just seems like a really insensitive April fools rather than the ‘healing’ post she wanted it to be

JLXRD

VIP Member
I don’t like when influencers ask for videos ideas as well... this is their job. Surely the point is she makes the content and then viewers who are into the kind of content she produces will watch it.

She won’t gain new subs by doing endless Primark hauls! But I’ve watched Gem for years and years now, must be over 5 or 6 and her only consistent uploads are Primark hauls.

Memmy

VIP Member
Maybe she can’t afford to move out? I just know she’s been filming in that same bedroom for so many years. I rewatched one of her vlogs not all that long ago and she was in the garden and it was very clear that it was her parents house
yes I always thought how could she possibly afford all those clothes and makeup. I guess because she wasn't paying rent ...perhaps
Or maybe I should say she can't afford to move out of her parents because she's buying too many clothes

Last edited:

MaggieAggie

Her latest thumbnail is a bit much imo.
Oh crikey I couldn’t believe she actually tried that on, on camera! I thought showing us at all was a bit OTT (it was basically s*x clothes) but then when the next shot was of her wearing it I was pretty surprised!

Noxy nono

She’s looking very thin again on her Instagram post. 😰
Can't be healthy yoyo weight like that!? 😒 unless it's an old one from last time she lost weight?

Maybe get a 'proper' job? It's harsh, but Leo's at nursery and maybe his elusive father is paying for his upkeep? I really cannot be bothered to pity this woman, I really cannot.

Also ... I had a dream about dead gerbils last night. Urk!
I do agree with you there! I am starting to get the impression now she does things for attention. Could be wrong.

Dont swipe up!

VIP Member
Her weight loss is definitely not healthy. She went from a size 14 to a size 8 in a just a few months. That's not possible without either being really ill or starving yourself. Healthy, sustainable weight loss is around 1lb per week.
And she defo has the ill look about her
It has done nothing for her apart from look horrible

Idntknow

Am I missing the content thats coming in between these primark hauls or is her channel just going to Primark once a month now?

Memmy

VIP Member
I don't believe for a moment she's sorted her eating disorder because it seems like that's all that she can think about and why would it not be when her life is all about filming yourself and judging yourself for what your clothes look like on your body. If I was somebody close to her I would be doing everything to try and get her to step away from the fashion insta 'job' because that's the only way she'll be able to make a full recovery. I hope she gets suitable help