Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jj_finally

"Please show some love to my Primark video because it's makes me sad when it's not given enough likes". The fact that she has no originality and only makes Primark hauls shows that she is not cut out to be an influencer. She has zero creativity and ideas and is beyond boring. She just regurgitates the same crap every month over and over again. More fool her followers who lap that repetitive shit up!
Not only that but she buys the same things from Primark over and over again! Neutrals, anything polka dot, etc etc its all very uninspired. Also the hats that she keeps buying even though she says they don't suit her, why do you keep purchasing them then (Also they all look absolutely fine on her).

Want to like her but it is very meh

Reactions: 4

37BBL

VIP Member
Really didn't like the primark haul. Purposely tucking crop jumpers into her crop top, or folding up tops all to show off her stomach. Even throwing her arms in the air just so her stomach gets in shot.

• Heart

kat_g

Selling gifted stuff on her Depop 🙄🤬 makes me really cross when there’s charities and organisations out there that need clothes to help people, for example those fleeing domestic abuse and so on. Cant understand why she doesn’t just get a job? Leo already goes to nursery so she could get something part time. Even if she worked from home selling something like tropic etc it’s better than selling gifted items to get money 😫

She probably wont come out with any weight loss video because she knows shes not doing it in a healthy way

Lahne

Just watched her latest video as well - I stopped watching them during lockdown so hadn’t seen one for ages. She looks exhausted and has absolutely no spark, whereas she used to come across as sparky and energetic. Something isn’t right.

emmer_moans

VIP Member
She went from saying in every video that she loves her mum tum (so she should!) And relating to other viewers in that way, to taking a break and then coming back half the size. One of her insta stories this week is a jumper over bare legs. I'm starting to get Tanya Burr vibes as she is currently also showing off her weight loss. I hope Gem is ok, she does looked quite sad.

MyRightTit

VIP Member
With her little boy at pre-school or nursery now she could get a part-time job. Has she ever had a proper job? I always got the impression she is quite lazy. She’s almost 40 & relying on Primark hauls to sustain her lifestyle.

JLXRD

VIP Member
I remember that!! She was like spinning around on her chair talking high pitched very bizarre!!
Yeah I don’t remember it too well but just that she had bought all these pastel clothes and it was all very bizarre!

I used to like when she did the kilo sale videos, rather than just hundreds of Primark hauls.

Noxy nono

Lots of peoples weight go up and down to be fair but she needs to film something different
They do that's true, but not as much as hers, one min a size 12 the next size 8 it's just not healthy, staying a steady weight is far better for anyone's health.

sarahlou33xxxxxx

Chatty Member
Does she have many friends?
Many other women her age you see have the occasional night out or hen do /brunch /coffee with friends.
All you see her do is going to primark
It’s a shame I don’t think she’s happy

She's coming back. Just watched her latest video. I know it's not really any of our business why she took a break but her video would have been more interesting if she actually went into detail a bit more as she just said "everybody's fake, I kept comparing my life" ok is that why you dropped so much weight? Did you have a bad break up or something? I guess I'm just super nosy but she was very dramatic upon exit and idk why 🤷

Secretadmirer

VIP Member
Losing so much weight in such a short amount of time is not healthy and it’s a shame she’s almost promoting that. If she still lives with her parents I wonder what they think about the sudden weight loss? The only time I lost a lot of weight really quickly was when I was hardly eating due to extreme stress and going through a hard time so honestly I hope she’s ok.

Lahne

To be honest that video is quite concerning. She looks like she will burst into tears at any minute. I already know that we won't see that much of her in the new year, not because I am being nasty or negative, I can just see her heart is not in it. She is best to stop, no pressure in her life and do things she will enjoy. Life is hard enough, without having to try and "please" people you don't know.
She really doesn’t seem ok. I don’t know what is going on in her life but it’s quite concerning. I hope she decides to just do whatever makes her happiest and whatever keeps her on an even keel. I’m not convinced that the influencer stuff does that for her.

My god. Why does she think people give a shit that her son managed to do one properly on the toilet? For Christ sake! I'm so glad social media didn't exist and my mum couldn't post ridiculous information like that.

• Wow
I see she put in her stories she is sorry that she hasnt done the weight loss video yet as mum life is crazy. So let me get this straight gem, you have time to shop but not to do an actual video that EVERYONE has been asking for?
She is clearly biding her time to come up some healthy diet plan she didnt even follow

Lahne

Wondering if her new stories means she’s going to stop with the fast fashion crap and start focusing on sustainable fashion/second hand stuff/wearing what you’ve got? I would be much more interested in that.

cushtybert

VIP Member
Oh jeez wonder how long her new video will stay up, it’s horrible to see her like this, she desperately needs help..I hope her family can get her away from social media

All she does is clothing hauls. It's funny how she keeps saying shes doing a video about her weight loss but hasn't of yet but still has time for the mundane hauls. Snooze