Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChickenLicking

VIP Member
You are totally right! And it shouldn't be the main focus of someone's life! Which seems to happen these days now, not focus on the child but on the problem itself. I always wondered that, I think the relationship didn't end well not quite sure. It's all a bit odd if you ask me.
Thank you 😊 - I always found it strange that she chose a career on YouTube too, as she seemed quite fragile.

Reactions: 3

Mummylife_247

I think also we have to remember that when making a ‘what I eat in a day’ video, she is going to put together meals that she thinks point to a healthy, balanced diet for the video. No YouTuber is going to make that sort of video and say things like “skipped breakfast this morning. Having an apple for lunch.” Or whatever - they know it’s all about how things appear and that they’d get called out for eating a starvation diet. 1400 calories is far too low if she’s trying to maintain her weight. And it is too high for her to have lost so much weight so quickly. I would guess that she did 800 calories a day but there’s no way she’d admit to that. I don’t doubt that she eats all of the food in the video at some point but I don’t think that it represents what she has genuinely been eating in a day. Again, she looked exhausted and frail all the way through the video. No amount of fake tan and make up can hide that.
In her "what I eat in a day video" she slips up as she says when I want to lose weight I go to a calorie deficit.....I thought she was now "maintaining" her weight......so shaddy! The weighing and calorie tracking of food is obsessive especially if you have already lost close to 3 stone.

ChickenLicking

VIP Member
I feel sorry for her tbh. More than I think any other instahun or YouTuber I have seen.
She absolutely needs to get a proper job and a few friends and never set foot in a primark again.
If she absolutely must carry on online then maybe do mummy vlogs or show us her taking up some hobbies etc…
This 💯. Didn't she mention that she'd studied music? Mind you, there's very little money in that. I've recently got a job in care, it's hard work but rewarding. GLV needs to get real - she's a single mum to Leo (who's a gorgeous little thing) so she really needs to show him that mums do proper jobs and don't flounce about on YT talking rubbish.

Noxy nono

Just watched her new primark haul! But i hate to say this, she seems a bit drunk if i am honest especially 12 mins into the video!?

• Wow
Honestly super disappointed in her. I used to really relate to her but I feel now like her positivity and nice personality is all fake. I unfollowed her on all platforms, dont have time for fake "influencers" anymore

She used to be ok but now she's just an attention seeking dullard! I know I'm repeating what someone else has said but her content is just so boring and repetitive. It seems like the world of influencing has moved on.....but she hasn't caught up.

Idntknow

I think they got back together a while ago coz she mentioned in a vlog that they were in bed watching movies and eating snacks but then a few videos after that she said she was single. I think they might have been on and off a lot and now they off
i can understand her not wanting to go in to the ins and outs of the relationship with his dad, like she can keep some things private.
like others have said she seems to live a skint life but then spends hundreds on clothes. Like how is she affording rent when shes not working. Her house is so bare, if it was me Id have stayed at my parents for a lot longer.
as for her videos just shopping videos is really boring, Primark doesnt get that much new stuff in to do a weekly video on buying stuff. Most youtubers will do a haul video maybe once a month

Dont swipe up!

VIP Member
Her stories about not getting the YT views has really annoyed me. Why do these so called influencers think they are entitled to a large numbers or views = £. I'm also sick of her going on about her mental health and body issues, if you are really struggling, get the F off of social media and deal with your issues but they want the best of both worlds! Also makes me realise how of a liar she was when she bleated on about being comfortable in her size 14 body. 🤬
Exactly
She turned out to just be another one of the huns
Sad really as I think she will lose a lot of followers

Milmum

I think I like her ....... I think lol. Love the way she puts clothes together, Just wish she would something other than primark hauls. She seems to have lost loads of weight, would like her to address that and maybe some videos about it would be good. Seems friendly and down to earth and I bet if she really pushed herself could do quite well on YT

Noxy nono

Writing as someone on the spectrum myself, I don't think that anyone needs yet another autism podcast. Does anyone know who Leo's father is? She was always so cagey about it that I wondered whether it was a sperm bank.
You are totally right! And it shouldn't be the main focus of someone's life! Which seems to happen these days now, not focus on the child but on the problem itself. I always wondered that, I think the relationship didn't end well not quite sure. It's all a bit odd if you ask me.

• Heart

Dont swipe up!

VIP Member
This woman makes me so cross, for years she whittered on about body positivity and embracing your curves and got quite a large following (💰💰)because of this and the comments were always people trying to feel the same about themselves. Skip forward, she's clearly underweight and now those same followers are now commenting about being desperate to lose weight because she's such an inspiration & how amazing she looks and anyone dare call her out on it is jealous?!? She's an utter fraud and making people feel shit in the process! Why can't people see this?

Sorry know this is a rave thread 😆
My thoughts exactly I said something similar a few pages ago
Massive fraud

Lahne

I think also we have to remember that when making a ‘what I eat in a day’ video, she is going to put together meals that she thinks point to a healthy, balanced diet for the video. No YouTuber is going to make that sort of video and say things like “skipped breakfast this morning. Having an apple for lunch.” Or whatever - they know it’s all about how things appear and that they’d get called out for eating a starvation diet. 1400 calories is far too low if she’s trying to maintain her weight. And it is too high for her to have lost so much weight so quickly. I would guess that she did 800 calories a day but there’s no way she’d admit to that. I don’t doubt that she eats all of the food in the video at some point but I don’t think that it represents what she has genuinely been eating in a day. Again, she looked exhausted and frail all the way through the video. No amount of fake tan and make up can hide that.

37BBL

VIP Member
I loved her clothing hauls before, but recently she seems really sombre and low. She used to have a bit of a spark and was quite chirpy, she seems really down in her last few. I hope she is okay as I really like her.

Lahne

She’s been having treatment in hospital for severe anaemia. I hope she’s ok, that must be making her feel so unwell and tired. She has mentioned in her story that her body is depleted of nutrients from her previous restrictive eating. Kind of weird looking back to a couple of years ago and how obvious it was to us that she had an eating disorder while she was swearing blind that she’d lost weight healthily. It was so obvious that she was eating very little and burning too many calories but there were all those comments from followers saying how great she looked. Social media is such a dangerous place for eating disorders. Glad to see that she’s eating properly now (I hope it’s true anyway).

• Heart

dancer88

With her little boy at pre-school or nursery now she could get a part-time job. Has she ever had a proper job? I always got the impression she is quite lazy. She’s almost 40 & relying on Primark hauls to sustain her lifestyle.
I thought she said on her stories she’s working alongside social media?

• Haha