Gem Lo Valentine

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate this as a thing in general. When someone loses weight everyone rushes to tell them how great they look without any thought as to why it has happened and whether it’s helpful
100 this 🙌 I am living proof. I went from a 16 to a size 10. I'm pretty tall, even taller than gem and I honestly looked like a lollipop. It was due to an underlying health issue ,stress and just genuinely not eating healthy but shock horror everyone told me how good I looked. It really messed with my mental health as I was thinking well I feel like sh🤬t and I'm leading a very unhealthy lifestyle yet people are congratulating me

• Heart
Reactions: 5
It actually looks like she has edited this to make her legs look even skinnier 😬
3A9245FD-4A32-4768-A266-27F25A6E92E8.jpeg

Reactions: 3
Something does look wrong with the legs in that photo. They are too long and stretched.

I noticed she mentioned her weight loss in her stories today. I do not believe what she says about doing it healthily. It is too much weight to lose in a short space of time for that. I am concerned for her.

Reactions: 6
Something does look wrong with the legs in that photo. They are too long and stretched.

I noticed she mentioned her weight loss in her stories today. I do not believe what she says about doing it healthily. It is too much weight to lose in a short space of time for that. I am concerned for her.
yes I seen she said she was going to do a video about it but was getting lots of hate. This isn’t hate this isus genuinely being concerned! We may not like what she posts or wears but we still wish her well and hope she’s ok

yes I seen she said she was going to do a video about it but was getting lots of hate. This isn’t hate this isus genuinely being concerned! We may not like what she posts or wears but we still wish her well and hope she’s ok
Oh, definitely, no hate from me. I don’t think she’s the most exciting youtuber ever but I have absolutely nothing to say against her. I am just concerned. The pattern she talked about of losing a bit of weight through exercise then feeling better about herself so carrying on reminds me so much of my own past eating disorder and the inability to understand when to stop, what was a healthy choice and what was psychologically damaging. She looks too thin. Size 8 at 5’7” when you’re approaching 40 is very very thin. And that combined with the bony hands, brittle looking hair and flat demeanour is ringing alarm bells.

I loved her clothing hauls before, but recently she seems really sombre and low. She used to have a bit of a spark and was quite chirpy, she seems really down in her last few. I hope she is okay as I really like her.

I loved her clothing hauls before, but recently she seems really sombre and low. She used to have a bit of a spark and was quite chirpy, she seems really down in her last few. I hope she is okay as I really like her.
I watched five minutes of the H&M etc one and agree, it was tedious. Her content is so samey.

Is it only me who really doesn't like the way she has her hair coloured? 🤔 it's so black at the roots and the fade to blonde is terrible

Just watched today’s video and she looks emancipated in places. Her legs have dwindled to nothing. She kept saying that things came up large...er no love, if a size 8 is massive on you it’s a sign that you’ve lost too much weight.

Arghhh EMACIATED not emancipated 😂 thanks autocorrect 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
All she does is clothing hauls. It's funny how she keeps saying shes doing a video about her weight loss but hasn't of yet but still has time for the mundane hauls. Snooze

Reactions: 4
All she does is clothing hauls. It's funny how she keeps saying shes doing a video about her weight loss but hasn't of yet but still has time for the mundane hauls. Snooze
Her constant hauls are boring and wasteful. I know that this is a 'rave' thread, but she seems very dim.

I see she put in her stories she is sorry that she hasnt done the weight loss video yet as mum life is crazy. So let me get this straight gem, you have time to shop but not to do an actual video that EVERYONE has been asking for?
She is clearly biding her time to come up some healthy diet plan she didnt even follow

Reactions: 4
So watched the weight loss video, really strict calorie counting is how she’s done it

Reactions: 1
Must be a bloody big calorie deficit. Just because she used an app to log calories doesn’t make it not disordered eating.

I wish she would say why she sprouted aloud of bull about how she embraces her "wobbly bits" and "mum tum".
Her personality has completely changed also and seems like she lost it along with the weight

Reactions: 12
I managed to watch 6m 23s before losing interest. She didn't need to lose 30lb and as for calorie counting EVERY SINGLE THING - that's obsessive and doesn't really mean that it's easily maintained. How boring must life be now?

I only found her on YouTube because I was seeking out size 14-18 UK style ideas. Being a size 8 or minus 2, whatever she is anyway means that she's no longer as relevant to the standard UK woman as once was.

I wish she would say why she sprouted aloud of bull about how she embraces her "wobbly bits" and "mum tum".
Her personality has completely changed also and seems like she lost it along with the weight
I completely agree - all of that crap about 'embracing the mum tum and reverse Kardashian body shape. What shite.

She is just a massive fraud like all the other insta huns
We have all embraced our mum time etc like she said and now she has gone and lost all that weight and left us behind and made us all feel like tit now

• Heart
I don’t know how I feel about all this. On the one hand I do honestly think someone’s weight is no one else’s business and if she’s happy then good for her (although I do question whether anyone who is trying to maintain a 30lb weight loss can be truly happy but I’m not getting into that now 🤣). But I also feel a little disappointed because one of the reasons I liked her videos was because she wasn’t a stick thin carbon copy of every other influencer out there. I thought she had great style and knew how to flatter her shape but also was able to pull off wearing things outside of her comfort zone so I’m sorry to see that content go.

I haven’t watched the video as I know it will be a massive trigger for me, but I really hope she is okay and is sensible with maintaining this weight loss because it really can duck you up (speaking from experience lolz)

• Heart
Reactions: 9