Gem Lo Valentine

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She banged on for so long on EVERY SINGLE VIDEO about loving her curves, loving her mum tum & cellulite & now even a size 12 looks too big on her.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
She seems to have lost a lot of weight in a very short period, I know she said it’s due to walking a lot more in lockdown (on an insta story a while back) but I know she posted a lot about mental health struggles too so I hope she is okay. She is tiny now.

I’ve watched her for years and she has basically always only done hauls, which I never minded as we had a similar style but not sure how she makes it full time. She also seems to sell the stuff she hauls on depop without ever wearing it.

Reactions: 2
She banged on for so long on EVERY SINGLE VIDEO about loving her curves, loving her mum tum & cellulite & now even a size 12 looks too big on her.
100% this 👌🏼 Nothing wrong with wanting to lose weight and feel better etc but why is she so secretive about it? If you're going to put yourself out there on social media you have to be transparent and not put on a show, because it becomes apparent after awhile. Shes fake AF which is sad because I genuinely had so much time for her before

Reactions: 6
I’m guna put it out there and say whatever has spurred this weight loss probs isn’t healthy which is maybe why she hasn’t spoken about it. She’s been open before about having mental health problems and IMO no one can lose that amount of weight that quickly without there being something else going on in their life (stress etc). It’s deffo not from walking more in lockdown anyway.

Reactions: 9
As I said earlier I dont follow her anymore but just had a look there and honestly it looks like shes lost about a stone and half. It's such a shirt amount of time aswell, not good

Reactions: 3
She’s address her weight in her stories today - I think she had too really, I honestly didn’t recognise her in her last photo. She’s teeny. I don’t think that is down to Jo wicks and walking but hey.

Reactions: 8
Was she with the dad of her baby? I thought they were together then broke up and that's what I presumed had triggered the weight loss. Essentially lack of appetite due to a broken heart.

Reactions: 1
Was she with the dad of her baby? I thought they were together then broke up and that's what I presumed had triggered the weight loss. Essentially lack of appetite due to a broken heart.
Pretty sure he has never been around since before Leo was born.

She was def on her own while pregnant so Leo's dad is long gone. Had another boyfriend but he didn't like being on camera and she said before that he took her photos for Instagram. Don't know if he's still around as she never mentions him any more. She really is so slim now I do hope she's ok.

Just watched her latest video and was shocked by her appearance, she doesn’t look well at all.
Also pretty sure she still lives with her parents, she’s still got the tiny loft bedroom she’s been in since she started you tube

She was def on her own while pregnant so Leo's dad is long gone. Had another boyfriend but he didn't like being on camera and she said before that he took her photos for Instagram. Don't know if he's still around as she never mentions him any more. She really is so slim now I do hope she's ok.
That's where I've got confused. Perhaps her boyfriend and her son got on so this potential break up has impacted her a lot

Just watched her latest video and was shocked by her appearance, she doesn’t look well at all.
Also pretty sure she still lives with her parents, she’s still got the tiny loft bedroom she’s been in since she started you tube
This would shock me though as isn’t she 35ish?
Not that there’s anything wrong with living with parents at that age but it is unusual.

This would shock me though as isn’t she 35ish?
Not that there’s anything wrong with living with parents at that age but it is unusual.
Maybe she can’t afford to move out? I just know she’s been filming in that same bedroom for so many years. I rewatched one of her vlogs not all that long ago and she was in the garden and it was very clear that it was her parents house

Maybe she can’t afford to move out? I just know she’s been filming in that same bedroom for so many years. I rewatched one of her vlogs not all that long ago and she was in the garden and it was very clear that it was her parents house
yes I always thought how could she possibly afford all those clothes and makeup. I guess because she wasn't paying rent ...perhaps
Or maybe I should say she can't afford to move out of her parents because she's buying too many clothes

Last edited: