Gem Lo Valentine

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yes I always thought how could she possibly afford all those clothes and makeup. I guess because she wasn't paying rent ...perhaps
Or maybe I should say she can't afford to move out of her parents because she's buying too many clothes
Exactly, she must waste so much money

Reactions: 2
She returns a load, waste of everyone’s time and so damaging for the environment
Totally agree. Until PPs said so I'd never realised that she was still living with her parents. The subject of Leo's paternity has never been addressed by her either; not that it's anyone's business but her own, but these YTers tend to overshare anyway.

I have been absent the last few days because I fell and fractured 2 ribs. Pain medication has knocked me out.

"But, during this time I had a recommendation in my YT feed for Autistic Interpretations I've posted the following from their page:
" Jess is 31-years-old, autistic, and blind. Her favorite topics of conversation include getting a new dog, her friend Keely, her Aunt Sue, and cousin Donna. Jess collects CD’s of children’s music, cards, coloring books, and has a small collection of used up disposable cameras that she refuses to get developed. Favorite health foods include chicken and rice, chicken tenders, chicken nuggets, chicken biscuits, pepperoni pizza, and hash brown potatoes. Jess has naturally curly hair that she would rather not ever comb, brush, or cut.

Jessica’s multiple disabilities stem from brain damage that occurred in-utero, and from hydrocephalus. In addition to autism and blindness, Jess also has minor fine motor and gross motor deficits."

I've been watching and crying. My tears are for Abbie realizing what might have been a much better life if she had the love and care like Jess. Jess is verbal and I wonder if Abbie might have been able to speak a few words had A and P done their jobs. They have failed Abbie.😭

Jess's parents are divorced and her mom is the primary care taker. So, she managed to be a single mom (I think 3 kids), worked full time and taught Jess. Jess has manners, is potty trained and her sensory needs are fulfilled. Amazing, too much to keep blabbing so I hope y'all can watch a couple of her videos and let me know what you think.

Reactions: 1
Gem looks SO tiny now. I didn't recognise her on my IG feed! I know she said she's been doing more walking during lockdown but losing that much weight in such a short timeframe isn't good. I do hope she's ok. :(

Reactions: 6
I have been absent the last few days because I fell and fractured 2 ribs. Pain medication has knocked me out.

"But, during this time I had a recommendation in my YT feed for Autistic Interpretations I've posted the following from their page:
" Jess is 31-years-old, autistic, and blind. Her favorite topics of conversation include getting a new dog, her friend Keely, her Aunt Sue, and cousin Donna. Jess collects CD’s of children’s music, cards, coloring books, and has a small collection of used up disposable cameras that she refuses to get developed. Favorite health foods include chicken and rice, chicken tenders, chicken nuggets, chicken biscuits, pepperoni pizza, and hash brown potatoes. Jess has naturally curly hair that she would rather not ever comb, brush, or cut.

Jessica’s multiple disabilities stem from brain damage that occurred in-utero, and from hydrocephalus. In addition to autism and blindness, Jess also has minor fine motor and gross motor deficits."

I've been watching and crying. My tears are for Abbie realizing what might have been a much better life if she had the love and care like Jess. Jess is verbal and I wonder if Abbie might have been able to speak a few words had A and P done their jobs. They have failed Abbie.😭

Jess's parents are divorced and her mom is the primary care taker. So, she managed to be a single mom (I think 3 kids), worked full time and taught Jess. Jess has manners, is potty trained and her sensory needs are fulfilled. Amazing, too much to keep blabbing so I hope y'all can watch a couple of her videos and let me know what you think.
I think your on the wrong thread 😬

Gem looks SO tiny now. I didn't recognise her on my IG feed! I know she said she's been doing more walking during lockdown but losing that much weight in such a short timeframe isn't good. I do hope she's ok. :(
She really does look so tiny doesn’t she? I hate the way everyone is praising her about it in the comments of her video

Reactions: 5
My first thought was that she had been ill! Her head is starting to look too big for her body. I'm not skinny shaming, but she really does look tiny.

My first thought was that she had been ill! Her head is starting to look too big for her body. I'm not skinny shaming, but she really does look tiny.
I agree. She’s starting to get that lolly pop look. I’m kinda worried about her. Whatever she’s doing it’s drastic and definitely not healthy

She probably wont come out with any weight loss video because she knows shes not doing it in a healthy way

Reactions: 4
She probably wont come out with any weight loss video because she knows shes not doing it in a healthy way
No way is it through walking more through lockdown
I have been too but haven’t lost half my body weight!
It defo looks like shakes or starvation

No way is it through walking more through lockdown
I have been too but haven’t lost half my body weight!
It defo looks like shakes or starvation
I agree, you don’t lose that much weight by just upping the exercise, it's a huge calorie defecit. I reckon that it was a ploy to keep relevant as the rest of her channel is so tedious and repetitive. Sad really.

• Sad
I am concerned that this weight loss is definitely not healthy. Her hands have barely any fat on them. She doesn't seem toned or muscular, just weak. It reads on a person's face and in the form and proportions of their body when they have an eating disorder. She looks drained and tired. What I don't understand is that if you're having such a stressful time that you begin abusing yourself with malnutrition, why would you parade it on the internet? Does she not realise that the way she looks is distressing to see as a viewer and a trigger to others living with an eating disorder or recovering from one. It is really irresponsible of her to continue doing this type of fashion content where she is highlighting her figure. It is irresponsible as she doesn't consider the message she is giving out, especially with the reasoning behind the weight loss not adding up, and it is extremely irresponsible of her to document this clearly tumultuous behaviour online for her son to see one day. Nobody wants to see their mummy having a breakdown and waste away.

Reactions: 7
Her weight loss is definitely not healthy. She went from a size 14 to a size 8 in a just a few months. That's not possible without either being really ill or starving yourself. Healthy, sustainable weight loss is around 1lb per week.

Her weight loss is definitely not healthy. She went from a size 14 to a size 8 in a just a few months. That's not possible without either being really ill or starving yourself. Healthy, sustainable weight loss is around 1lb per week.
And she defo has the ill look about her
It has done nothing for her apart from look horrible

Reactions: 3
Wow. I hadn’t seen her Instagram for a few months, remembered about her today and searched for her and I am so shocked by her weight loss. She looks fragile and unwell. I hate body shaming and I am trying really hard not to do that here - I am genuinely concerned for her wellbeing especially as she’s alluded to depression and anxiety before. She looks as though she’s been very ill or as if there is some form of eating disorder at work here. Even her hair is looking like straw which is often a sign of not eating properly. She looked so gorgeous and healthy before and was a good weight for her build. I really hope she is alright and getting the help that she needs.

Reactions: 9
Just watched her latest video as well - I stopped watching them during lockdown so hadn’t seen one for ages. She looks exhausted and has absolutely no spark, whereas she used to come across as sparky and energetic. Something isn’t right.

Everyone saying in the comments "you look stunnong" is just enabling her obviously unhealthy lifestyle. You do not go from a size 14 to a size 8 in a few months with just extra walking

Reactions: 7
Everyone saying in the comments "you look stunnong" is just enabling her obviously unhealthy lifestyle. You do not go from a size 14 to a size 8 in a few months with just extra walking
I hate this as a thing in general. When someone loses weight everyone rushes to tell them how great they look without any thought as to why it has happened and whether it’s helpful to that person psychologically. Half the time they are congratulating the person on having an eating disorder which just makes it even harder for them to admit that they need help. Other times the person has lost weight because of a bereavement or another form of stress or due to illness. People can look good without losing weight. They say “you look amazing”. They mean “you look like you’ve lost weight”. It would be better not to say anything to them at all. Most of the comments on that last video are saying how amazing she looks after the weight loss. How ignorant are those people? She looks tired and unhappy, her personality is coming across completely differently, she is flat and seems depressed, she is stick thing and her hair looks dull and brittle. Maybe they should have taken those things as signs that all is not well and think twice before spunking their weight loss, diet culture obsessed congratulations all over the comments.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She went from saying in every video that she loves her mum tum (so she should!) And relating to other viewers in that way, to taking a break and then coming back half the size. One of her insta stories this week is a jumper over bare legs. I'm starting to get Tanya Burr vibes as she is currently also showing off her weight loss. I hope Gem is ok, she does looked quite sad.

I hate this as a thing in general. When someone loses weight everyone rushes to tell them how great they look without any thought as to why it has happened and whether it’s helpful to that person psychologically. Half the time they are congratulating the person on having an eating disorder which just makes it even harder for them to admit that they need help. Other times the person has lost weight because of a bereavement or another form of stress or due to illness. People can look good without losing weight. They say “you look amazing”. They mean “you look like you’ve lost weight”. It would be better not to say anything to them at all. Most of the comments on that last video are saying how amazing she looks after the weight loss. How ignorant are those people? She looks tired and unhappy, her personality is coming across completely differently, she is flat and seems depressed, she is stick thing and her hair looks dull and brittle. Maybe they should have taken those things as signs that all is not well and think twice before spunking their weight loss, diet culture obsessed congratulations all over the comments.
Totally agree
She doesn’t look well or healthy she looks awfull if I’m being honest
I for one am nor thinking she is looks amazing
All I think is what a fraud
Telling us how much she loves her tummy and her body and accepting all lumps and bumps and falling on the ‘love your body’bandwagon to seem relatable and now she claims to have upped her walking and lost some weight and left all her followers in awe of her