Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

37BBL

VIP Member
Oh crikey I couldn’t believe she actually tried that on, on camera! I thought showing us at all was a bit OTT (it was basically s*x clothes) but then when the next shot was of her wearing it I was pretty surprised!
Absolutely. I mean her boots were practically out!

Reactions: 1

ChickenLicking

VIP Member
I might go onto YouTube to see what she's up to in her new flat.

Why has Leo got the same hairstyle my older brother did back in the 70s? Leo's cute BUT SHE'S NOT THE ONLY MUM ON PLANET EARTH.

Last edited:

ChickenLicking

VIP Member
So, she's moved into a rather nice flat then? Her latest post was suggested on my Instagram, but she seems to be posing in her undies again.

She definitely does appear to have an ED and/or perhaps body dysmorphia? She is always asking for viewers opinion as she's 'not sure' about a certain dress....even though she looks good in it. And the constant Primark shopping & selling the clothes on Depop straight away. I hope she is getting some help for her obvious mental health.

She seems to have lost loads of weight, would like her to address that and maybe some videos about it would be good.
She would definitely not address it, shes a complete odd ball and not in a good way. Had a few awkward exchanges with her and my opinion completely flipped. Shes not as nice as she seems

JLXRD

VIP Member
Just watched her latest video and was shocked by her appearance, she doesn’t look well at all.
Also pretty sure she still lives with her parents, she’s still got the tiny loft bedroom she’s been in since she started you tube
This would shock me though as isn’t she 35ish?
Not that there’s anything wrong with living with parents at that age but it is unusual.

Ems55

Chatty Member
She's lost a shed ton of weight again. Pretty sure it's photoshopped a little but even still

I’m really sorry to say she isn’t this skinny and hasn’t been for a while
Nothing wrong with her shape but why lie and edit you pics to make yourself look like a size eight when your newest pic on the grid you look bigger and your saying it’s from last year and that you are bigger now putting on weight etc
Yeah honestly I noticed that too, the picture she says that was from last year she looks alot heavier than now but supposedly she put on weight? Makes no sense.
Just to make it clear, I dont think shes heavy in either picture but dont crib about putting on weight and then post a picture that honestly looks like a transformation tuesday that makes you look much thinner

Idntknow

I think most of the clothes go back, or she can expense them as its for a video (at least the tax)
Or she sells them on depop every few weeks

MyRightTit

VIP Member
I’m really very concerned about her. I was shocked to see the picture she posted last night but then I remembered she posted something similar some time ago. It seems like she used the old photo and she knows she’ll get a ton of messages from people voicing their concerns. I feel for her. It seems like she doesn’t have anyone 😞
The picture on the right is taken in her old bedroom at her parents' house.

ChickenLicking

VIP Member
Anyone seen her latest vid? She looks tiny!
She does indeed, she's a gorgeous woman and I write as a heterosexual female. I haven't ventured onto her YouTube channel for ages, but her Insta is nice because it means that I can just scroll past any mentions of mum tums/embracing my curves/reverse Kardashian etc.