Gem Lo Valentine

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My god. Why does she think people give a tit that her son managed to do one properly on the toilet? For Christ sake! I'm so glad social media didn't exist and my mum couldn't post ridiculous information like that.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Just seems like a really insensitive April fools rather than the ‘healing’ post she wanted it to be

Reactions: 3
I was watching a Channel 5 programme about Primark and immediately thought of Gemlovalentine's tedious hauls. Is she still doing the same old shite?

Reactions: 2
I have just watched her gerbil blog, Leo, as ever, is gorgeous but I just want to comment on her video that she SHOULD quit YT and get a PROPER job. I am a carer, it's not glam but I'd never choose to earn a crust on YT, small wonder her body image is rubbish.

Reactions: 1
She’s been having treatment in hospital for severe anaemia. I hope she’s ok, that must be making her feel so unwell and tired. She has mentioned in her story that her body is depleted of nutrients from her previous restrictive eating. Kind of weird looking back to a couple of years ago and how obvious it was to us that she had an eating disorder while she was swearing blind that she’d lost weight healthily. It was so obvious that she was eating very little and burning too many calories but there were all those comments from followers saying how great she looked. Social media is such a dangerous place for eating disorders. Glad to see that she’s eating properly now (I hope it’s true anyway).

• Heart
I dnt think she is eating better, or well I dnt think shes in “love with herself” the way she tries to put across. Her entire online persona was all love the mum tum and she would show it in every video saying its fine to have a tummy as long as you feel good. She was obviously lying that she was fine with it and restricted her diet shes made herself so ill shes having to have IV iron. Now shes back to its fine to have a mum tum and showing her stomach.
I really do wish her the best but she needs to stop social media, she barely posts and when she does its just a primark haul of stuff she probably cant afford and returns anyway.
she comes across as quite unhappy and lonely sometimes.

Reactions: 7
I dnt think she is eating better, or well I dnt think shes in “love with herself” the way she tries to put across. Her entire online persona was all love the mum tum and she would show it in every video saying its fine to have a tummy as long as you feel good. She was obviously lying that she was fine with it and restricted her diet shes made herself so ill shes having to have IV iron. Now shes back to its fine to have a mum tum and showing her stomach.
I really do wish her the best but she needs to stop social media, she barely posts and when she does its just a primark haul of stuff she probably cant afford and returns anyway.
she comes across as quite unhappy and lonely sometimes.
I agree with this yeah. She used to be more relatable but since she has been so up and down with her weight, it's clear she was always mentally struggling and just putting on a front. I think.she should sack it in to be honest, she is unlikely to ever be confident in her own skin in this sort of job. She seems really lonely and maybe a normal sort of job would help.

Reactions: 5
Does she have many friends?
Many other women her age you see have the occasional night out or hen do /brunch /coffee with friends.
All you see her do is going to primark
It’s a shame I don’t think she’s happy

I agree with this yeah. She used to be more relatable but since she has been so up and down with her weight, it's clear she was always mentally struggling and just putting on a front. I think.she should sack it in to be honest, she is unlikely to ever be confident in her own skin in this sort of job. She seems really lonely and maybe a normal sort of job would help.
I agree, social media is no life and she should get a proper job. She lost oodles of followers due to her losing far too much weight and being boring as hell.

Does she have many friends?
Many other women her age you see have the occasional night out or hen do /brunch /coffee with friends.
All you see her do is going to primark
It’s a shame I don’t think she’s happy
I don't think she does tbh. Does anyone reckon that Leo sees his father. GLV is in arrested development for some bizarre reason.

I feel sorry for her tbh. More than I think any other instahun or YouTuber I have seen.
She absolutely needs to get a proper job and a few friends and never set foot in a primark again.
If she absolutely must carry on online then maybe do mummy vlogs or show us her taking up some hobbies etc…

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I feel sorry for her tbh. More than I think any other instahun or YouTuber I have seen.
She absolutely needs to get a proper job and a few friends and never set foot in a primark again.
If she absolutely must carry on online then maybe do mummy vlogs or show us her taking up some hobbies etc…
This 💯. Didn't she mention that she'd studied music? Mind you, there's very little money in that. I've recently got a job in care, it's hard work but rewarding. GLV needs to get real - she's a single mum to Leo (who's a gorgeous little thing) so she really needs to show him that mums do proper jobs and don't flounce about on YT talking rubbish.

Agreed. Unfollowed her months ago as her content was so dull and predictable.

She leads such a hollow existence at the moment. Imagine the highlight of your week being a shop at primark and then making a video of it. It’s so bleak.

I just feel that she needs to get offline and get a job and a hobby and embrace having a ‘normal’ life. You don’t have to do Instagram/YouTube. It doesn’t seem to be serving you in any way.

Agreed. Unfollowed her months ago as her content was so dull and predictable.

She leads such a hollow existence at the moment. Imagine the highlight of your week being a shop at primark and then making a video of it. It’s so bleak.

I just feel that she needs to get offline and get a job and a hobby and embrace having a ‘normal’ life. You don’t have to do Instagram/YouTube. It doesn’t seem to be serving you in any way.
Absolutely. She's a naturally pretty sweet kind of woman who needs a regular income.

No idea if I’m right but I think she gets benefits for her flat etc….
Universal Credit.

• Wow