Gem Lo Valentine

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really didn't like the primark haul. Purposely tucking crop jumpers into her crop top, or folding up tops all to show off her stomach. Even throwing her arms in the air just so her stomach gets in shot.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Why do you think she has an Ed?
She explained she had been suffering from an eating disorder not long ago. She did seem to be recovering but recently she is looking slimmer again so I’m not sure how recovered she is. She’s had a lot of change recently with her move so wouldn’t be surprised if that has triggered something for her again.

Reactions: 1
I think being left on her own when pregnant really affected her. I know we don't know what happened but assuming Leo's dad left her to cope alone would be pretty devastating. She seemed ok before that. Now with being on her own again as a single mum she is struggling to cope.

I saw her recently with a guy looked like her boyfriend but I thought she was single? Also her outfit was horrible😂 looked really not her usual style

Oh look another primark haul is coming…do primark even change their stock that much??

• Haha
Am I missing the content thats coming in between these primark hauls or is her channel just going to Primark once a month now?

Reactions: 3
"Please show some love to my Primark video because it's makes me sad when it's not given enough likes". The fact that she has no originality and only makes Primark hauls shows that she is not cut out to be an influencer. She has zero creativity and ideas and is beyond boring. She just regurgitates the same crap every month over and over again. More fool her followers who lap that repetitive tit up!

Reactions: 2
"Please show some love to my Primark video because it's makes me sad when it's not given enough likes". The fact that she has no originality and only makes Primark hauls shows that she is not cut out to be an influencer. She has zero creativity and ideas and is beyond boring. She just regurgitates the same crap every month over and over again. More fool her followers who lap that repetitive tit up!
The intro in the car was very Gemma Louise Miles… she told us to get cosy 🤢

Not only that but she buys the same things from Primark over and over again! Neutrals, anything polka dot, etc etc its all very uninspired. Also the hats that she keeps buying even though she says they don't suit her, why do you keep purchasing them then (Also they all look absolutely fine on her).

Want to like her but it is very meh

the thing with Primark is the stores dont all get the same stock so its pointless watching, u cnt order online so even if u see something you like and go the very same day theres a chance you won’t get it.
how is she making enough money doing 1 video a month of shopping at primark?

My comments on this woman are as repetitive as her content….Primark haul! Theres no way she keeps all these clothes! How is she making enough money to cover living expenses!!?

Reactions: 5
My comments on this woman are as repetitive as her content….Primark haul! Theres no way she keeps all these clothes! How is she making enough money to cover living expenses!!?
I wonder the same