Gem Lo Valentine

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everything she buys looks the same anyway. How many beige and white clothes can one person need?

Reactions: 6
Selling gifted stuff on her Depop 🙄🤬 makes me really cross when there’s charities and organisations out there that need clothes to help people, for example those fleeing domestic abuse and so on. Cant understand why she doesn’t just get a job? Leo already goes to nursery so she could get something part time. Even if she worked from home selling something like tropic etc it’s better than selling gifted items to get money 😫

Reactions: 4
She’s starting to look very skinny again. I knew all the love your body stuff was bollocks.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She’s starting to look very skinny again. I knew all the love your body stuff was bollocks.
I don’t think it was bollocks as such, but I think she is ill and not yet recovered. I think she wanted to present herself as recovered, fake it til you make it kind of thing. But sadly seems like she went too fast. ED recovery is a long road.

• Sad
I don’t think it was bollocks as such, but I think she is ill and not yet recovered. I think she wanted to present herself as recovered, fake it til you make it kind of thing. But sadly seems like she went too fast. ED recovery is a long road.
Fair point. Kind of what I meant (but I said it in a really grumpy way 😂). I had an ED way back in my early 20s and it does take time to recover. I think one of the absolute worst things you can do for recovery is be on Instagram.

She definitely does appear to have an ED and/or perhaps body dysmorphia? She is always asking for viewers opinion as she's 'not sure' about a certain dress....even though she looks good in it. And the constant Primark shopping & selling the clothes on Depop straight away. I hope she is getting some help for her obvious mental health.

Reactions: 1
Seems she was joking,phew! Thought she was having some kind of breakdown.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She's clearly ill again
I thought it was just me thinking this. She’s gone very thin again, clothes hanging off her etc. I’d hoped that last year’s problem was just a blip and that she’d sorted herself out but clearly not. I hope she’s got access to some sort of ED counselling at least.

Reactions: 1
I thought it was just me thinking this. She’s gone very thin again, clothes hanging off her etc. I’d hoped that last year’s problem was just a blip and that she’d sorted herself out but clearly not. I hope she’s got access to some sort of ED counselling at least.
Unfortunately moving out probably has exacerbated things. There’s no one to witness whether she’s eating or not. To me she looks even thinner than before

Reactions: 4
Unfortunately moving out probably has exacerbated things. There’s no one to witness whether she’s eating or not. To me she looks even thinner than before
I did wonder at the time whether moving out would be a bad move re: this for that very reason.

Reactions: 2