Gem Lo Valentine

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She could share her experience of being a single parent, I’m sure that could help a lot of people in her situation or just general vlogs or anything really!! If I want to know what’s in primark, I could just go myself

Reactions: 4
So, she's moved into a rather nice flat then? Her latest post was suggested on my Instagram, but she seems to be posing in her undies again.

Reactions: 1
I wonder how Gem makes her money, surely her main income isn’t social media? I can’t imagine what she spends on shopping each month.

Reactions: 2
She has zero content other than Primark Hauls. How much stuff does she need and who is paying the rent whilst she does haul after haul.

Reactions: 5
She used to be ok but now she's just an attention seeking dullard! I know I'm repeating what someone else has said but her content is just so boring and repetitive. It seems like the world of influencing has moved on.....but she hasn't caught up.

Reactions: 3
I feel like when people aren't engaging she does a 'feeling bad about my body' or a mental health based post and I don't like being so cynical but it all seems like a ploy to get engagement.

Reactions: 8
And also it feels a bit “hmmmm” to be trying to spread the body positive message even though she only stopped trying to starve herself a few months ago. Recover properly first. You’re not just suddenly fixed and body positive because you’ve been eating normally (we assume) for a few months.

Reactions: 5
And also it feels a bit “hmmmm” to be trying to spread the body positive message even though she only stopped trying to starve herself a few months ago. Recover properly first. You’re not just suddenly fixed and body positive because you’ve been eating normally (we assume) for a few months.
I genuinely like her but I agree with you totally. She was VERY skinny a few months ago. Like worryingly so. Yet a few months before that she was all ‘I love my mum tum’ etc. She was obviously going through a hard time, but she needs to recover first before preaching body positivity!

Reactions: 4
I genuinely like her but I agree with you totally. She was VERY skinny a few months ago. Like worryingly so. Yet a few months before that she was all ‘I love my mum tum’ etc. She was obviously going through a hard time, but she needs to recover first before preaching body positivity!
Absolutely.

I might go onto YouTube to see what she's up to in her new flat.

Why has Leo got the same hairstyle my older brother did back in the 70s? Leo's cute BUT SHE'S NOT THE ONLY MUM ON PLANET EARTH.

Last edited:
I might go onto YouTube to see what she's up to in her new flat.

Why has Leo got the same hairstyle my older brother did back in the 70s? Leo's cute BUT SHE'S NOT THE ONLY MUM ON PLANET EARTH.
Oh I've thought this about his hair too!! Don't wanna be mean but its clearly a home hair cut, take him the barbers now they're open??!! It is very 70s.

I'm pleased she has a flat. I watched her tour though and thought, oh she is clearly struggling for money hence the cheaper kettle, microwave etc. Nothing wrong with that imo, most people buy basic things for a first home anyway. Then I watched a haul though where she clearly spends hundereds on clothes for herself?! Makes no sense. I would rather kit my home out than buy clothes!

I think most of the clothes go back, or she can expense them as its for a video (at least the tax)
Or she sells them on depop every few weeks

Im also unsubscribing, very boring content. She should spill the tea about Leo’s dad, that would be entertaining to hear about. Alternatively admit the truth about the diet she went on and post content with wieght loss tips, there are loads of youtubers who get views with that sort of content.

Thank goodness I'm not the only one bored by tears by her vapid spending. Leo's hair is pretty bad, my son went to the barber's as soon as he could because the pudding bowl look isn't particularly fashionable or practical. Who is Leo's dad - was it a male friend of hers? She never says ...

The amount she buys is ridiculous. I imagine she returns a lot then keeps stuff and sells loads as well.
As for Leo’s Dad I’m sure she’s mentioned before he left her when she was pregnant. I’m not sure if Leo sees him now or how long they were together.

I think they got back together a while ago coz she mentioned in a vlog that they were in bed watching movies and eating snacks but then a few videos after that she said she was single. I think they might have been on and off a lot and now they off
i can understand her not wanting to go in to the ins and outs of the relationship with his dad, like she can keep some things private.
like others have said she seems to live a skint life but then spends hundreds on clothes. Like how is she affording rent when shes not working. Her house is so bare, if it was me Id have stayed at my parents for a lot longer.
as for her videos just shopping videos is really boring, Primark doesnt get that much new stuff in to do a weekly video on buying stuff. Most youtubers will do a haul video maybe once a month

Reactions: 3