GB News

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish I grew up in the UK and understood these references 😆
Green Goddess did fitness on morning TV (she still looks fab by the way!) ... the other channel then copied BBC and had 'Mad Lizzie'. Wincy Willis read the weather.

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Yel

I'm enjoying seeing Tory boy Peirce and head girl bev turner sniping at each other. This duo really can't be lasting long. Bev hates it everytime Andrew is more knowledgeable 😆. She asks the expert a question and Andrew answers it.
---
Green Goddess did fitness on morning TV (she still looks fab by the way!) ... the other channel then copied BBC and had 'Mad Lizzie'. Wincy Willis read the weather.

Well no wonder people are such lumps thesedays! Why on earth did they stop doing that 😐

Reactions: 2
I'm enjoying seeing Tory boy Peirce and head girl bev turner sniping at each other. This duo really can't be lasting long. Bev hates it everytime Andrew is more knowledgeable 😆. She asks the expert a question and Andrew answers it.
Andrew is a pretty unpleasant little weasel to work with I imagine. Still, Bev doesn't exactly come across as 'warm' either. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Hated they way Eamon and Isobel kept being annoyed by the poor gardener who was only doing his job this morning. The poor chap is probably under a strict order to get it done by a certain time and is probably only on a minimum wage and I guess hates his job! Isobel even said that it should be done at night?! Hmm No! Why should he change his working pattern to suit you! Entitled much. She even put it on her Instagram stories. You could tell she was irritated. Get over yourself. No other major uk news network is broadcasting from their pods just yet!

Reactions: 2
Hated they way Eamon and Isobel kept being annoyed by the poor gardener who was only doing his job this morning. The poor chap is probably under a strict order to get it done by a certain time and is probably only on a minimum wage and I guess hates his job! Isobel even said that it should be done at night?! Hmm No! Why should he change his working pattern to suit you! Entitled much. She even put it on her Instagram stories. You could tell she was irritated. Get over yourself. No other major uk news network is broadcasting from their pods just yet!
Ugh ... I've worked for a local authority doing gardening work so I know exactly what you're saying. He's probably getting crap wages and has a crap boss and will get no thanks. I can't stand Isabel, she's so up herself. Really thinks she's something too ... I wonder how many gallons of botox she's stuffed into her forehead?

Reactions: 3
Ugh ... I've worked for a local authority doing gardening work so I know exactly what you're saying. He's probably getting crap wages and has a crap boss and will get no thanks. I can't stand Isabel, she's so up herself. Really thinks she's something too ... I wonder how many gallons of botox she's stuffed into her forehead?
It's so shiny and doesn't move.

Oh my goodness Paul Burrell on yesterday, talking about Diana. Dan Wootton calling him "Diana's representative on earth" - the whole thing was surreal - Paul brought campness, as usual - loved every moment. And this morning - Stephen Dixon jokingly calling David Mellor a disgrace and David replying "if I was disgrace, why would I be here?" hahahaa! I find GB news so entertaining. And that Jacob Rees Mogg's reaction to the controlled explosion at Buckingham palace - pure gold. Honestly, it's like 'the day today'.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I saw behind the scenes of their tent studio when I went to see Buckingham Palace last night. Theirs is right next to The Mall. Rees Mogg and Farage were doing their thing.

1683271932447.png

Reactions: 4

Yel

The channel is so bizarre at times and I'm totally here for the entertainment it's bringing 😆. I wonder if it's actually made a profit this week?

They've put up a load of bunting really badly now. Steven and Ellie are currently under blankets shivering and in the last few mins it's gone all grey.

I didn't even know they made peach coloured Britney mics.

It's taken them nearly a week to fix the long delay between Paddington and the mall 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I like Stephen and Ellie. I actually think GB News have got their breakfast partnerships spot on. I find Stephen and Ellie's chemistry better than Stephen and Anne's. Ellie is a good personality and I like her. I don't watch during the day, so not sure about mid morning and afternoon, but Mark Dolan is another fave of mine. I'm not much of a Dan Wooten fan tbh. I like Camilla Tominay, Michael Portillo, and Alistair Stewart too.

Reactions: 5
I like Stephen and Ellie. I actually think GB News have got their breakfast partnerships spot on. I find Stephen and Ellie's chemistry better than Stephen and Anne's. Ellie is a good personality and I like her. I don't watch during the day, so not sure about mid morning and afternoon, but Mark Dolan is another fave of mine. I'm not much of a Dan Wooten fan tbh. I like Camilla Tominay, Michael Portillo, and Alistair Stewart too.
What has happened to Anne?

Yel

I like Stephen, I'm not sure if I like Ellie but they certainly work very well together.

Maybe Anne can come back and get a show with a pretty toy boy?

Can’t stand Ellie. Think she’s so full of herself.

Anything thoughts on Emily Carver? I quite like her but also find her politics quite sinister, so it's a tricky circle for me to square. Plus she's romantically involved with that other prat on there ... name escapes me, big round face and a bit dense (not Dan Wootten).

I also read in Private Eye the issues about Esther McVey and her hubby who present on Saturday (another real life couple on there!) having to change their parliamentary interests to 'presenting a current affairs show rather than a news show', otherwise GB News would have breached Ofcom rules. AGAIN. :LOL:

Anything thoughts on Emily Carver? I quite like her but also find her politics quite sinister, so it's a tricky circle for me to square. Plus she's romantically involved with that other prat on there ... name escapes me, big round face and a bit dense (not Dan Wootten).

I also read in Private Eye the issues about Esther McVey and her hubby who present on Saturday (another real life couple on there!) having to change their parliamentary interests to 'presenting a current affairs show rather than a news show', otherwise GB News would have breached Ofcom rules. AGAIN. :LOL:
Patrick Christys

I also quite like Emily Carver and I think eventually she and Patrick will have their own show.

my likes are Stephen and Ellie
Eamonn Holmes. Gone off Isobel, she comes across as a personal crusader now
Andrew Pierce
Mark longhurst
My ultimate fave has to be Michael Portillo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.