Gavin and Stacey

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's everyone's predictions for the new episode?
Will gavin and stacey still be together? Where will they be living?
I really hope it's as good as the rest of the episodes.
When I had my baby he was only a couple of weeks old at the start of December and Im not even ashamed to admit I used to watch the xmas special almost daily when he was constantly snoozing. It got me in the xmas mood
I think they are in Barry with 2 kids, around the corner from Gwen and bryn. Smithy n nessa Are together but don’t live together as smithy couldn’t leave Essex lol

Reactions: 3
Rewatching now! I love it when Smithy forgets the maps to the Gavin and Stacey’s reception but he left them at Lucy’s because she was colouring them in 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The one where Dawn and Pete renew their vows is on Dave right now, Pete practicing his speech 😂

‘lights will gu i i i ide you home, and igni i i i ite your bones’

• Haha
Reactions: 25
It’s been ten years since we last went to Billericay to spend Christmas with the Shipmans and the Wests.

This year we’re off to Wales for the festivities, where Bryn’s cooking dinner for over thirteen people. Understandably he’s tense. Pam would secretly prefer to spend Christmas in Essex as she finds Gwen’s house a bit lacking. But the deal has always been that they alternate every year, and this time it’s the turn of the Wests to host Christmas with everyone under one small roof.

For Gavin and Stacey, parenthood continues to present them with several challenges, their ‘baby’ now being ten. Smithy, too, continues to commit to his fatherly role, making the journey to Barry at weekends and every second Wednesday to see twelve year old Neil the Baby. Nessa on the other hand adopts her own brand of Nessa-style mothering whilst Pam, Mick and Gwen have become the epitome of doting grandparents. On Christmas Eve, Dawn makes a shocking discovery about Pete that jeopardizes their marriage (again) and a visit to the pub that night is an eye opener in more ways than one.

Sit back and enjoy a welcome return to the award-winning world of Gavin and Stacey and top off your Christmas Day with a big festive cwtch from these well-loved characters.

Not sure if the preview is classed as a spoiler but i hope this means Dawn and Pete are in it

The episode when everybody finds out Nessa is pregnant and Smithy’s the father cracks me up - and when she’s due for the baby And Gavin and smithy are in a rush getting to the hospital and can’t pay the toll. I’m welsh and it really makes me proud to be welsh! Love yelling out an OH! WHAT’S OCCURING! 😂

...visited Barry island in the summer and Nessa’s slots weren’t all that tho! I dunno why I thought it’d be massive but it’s tiny!

Reactions: 4
It’s been ten years since we last went to Billericay to spend Christmas with the Shipmans and the Wests.

This year we’re off to Wales for the festivities, where Bryn’s cooking dinner for over thirteen people. Understandably he’s tense. Pam would secretly prefer to spend Christmas in Essex as she finds Gwen’s house a bit lacking. But the deal has always been that they alternate every year, and this time it’s the turn of the Wests to host Christmas with everyone under one small roof.

For Gavin and Stacey, parenthood continues to present them with several challenges, their ‘baby’ now being ten. Smithy, too, continues to commit to his fatherly role, making the journey to Barry at weekends and every second Wednesday to see twelve year old Neil the Baby. Nessa on the other hand adopts her own brand of Nessa-style mothering whilst Pam, Mick and Gwen have become the epitome of doting grandparents. On Christmas Eve, Dawn makes a shocking discovery about Pete that jeopardizes their marriage (again) and a visit to the pub that night is an eye opener in more ways than one.

Sit back and enjoy a welcome return to the award-winning world of Gavin and Stacey and top off your Christmas Day with a big festive cwtch from these well-loved characters.

Not sure if the preview is classed as a spoiler but i hope this means Dawn and Pete are in it
So Smithy and Nessa aren’t still together?

I’m watching the barn dance...... if they left Essex at 3 they wouldn’t of got to Barry that quick lol

• Haha
Then what was the point of Smithy stopping her wedding to Dave if they’re just going to be mates? 😂
Because he knew she didn’t love Dave. He also stopped the wedding by saying ‘most of the time she repulses me’ 😂😂😂
I would like them to have ended up a couple myself but was just pointing out we never really knew for sure. I’m sure everyone wanted the happy ending for them though but we’ll find out soon enough hopefully

Reactions: 4
Because he knew she didn’t love Dave. He also stopped the wedding by saying ‘most of the time she repulses me’ 😂😂😂
😂
Brings to mind their first meeting. I love how immature smithy is and how he will barely look at her. And it’s all gold from then on... “I ain’t going in there bareback...”(talking with his mouth open eating a kebab).

Reactions: 9
😂
Brings to mind their first meeting. I love how immature smithy is and how he will barely look at her. And it’s all gold from then on... “I ain’t going in there bareback...”(talking with his mouth open eating a kebab).
The toilet brush

Smiffy woz ere

• Haha
Reactions: 7