Gavin and Stacey

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think I read somewhere that it’s meant to be left that no one has a clue what the joke is around Owain Hughes. So that everyone’s just left wondering lol.

Reactions: 3
I don't care i'll take the lot of you on,,,ya ya taffs!!!

LOVE Pam. My Fave!!!!!!!!

SCRAPPY DO...

Reactions: 10
Reading all of these makes me so excited. I watch gavin and stacey a lot..it just never gets old. I just know though that after the christmas special that I'm going to be left wanting more episodes 😭

Reactions: 8
This thread has inspired me to rewatch all the old episodes! I’d forgotten how good some of the episodes were.

Reactions: 7
I signed up to look at the MOD drama but had to comment on this thread.

I didn't watch the show when it originally aired but did eventually. Definitely a Pam in the making here. Mixed with the more dizzy moments of Stacey.

Reactions: 1
Does anyone know how long the special will be? I'm hoping for an hour but my husband reckons it'll be half an hour

This thread has made me rewatch it for the 10000th time in anticipation for Christmas Day. My favourite part is Pam’s obsession with Camilla 😭

Reactions: 11
Deano is a under rated character lol
Just watching the foam party one lol

Reactions: 11
I think I read somewhere that it’s meant to be left that no one has a clue what the joke is around Owain Hughes. So that everyone’s just left wondering lol.
So basically it's a bit like what happened on the trip that no-one speaks of. We'll never really know why we're laughing along.