Gavin and Stacey

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bleeping love the boys.
Gavins mates ? i love the relationship between them, i remember watching it when it first aired and not knowing who most of the boys actors were but ive seen a lot of them in programmes since and even when they are main parts and act so well they will always be smithys mate to me

Reactions: 3
Gavins mates ? i love the relationship between them, i remember watching it when it first aired and not knowing who most of the boys actors were but ive seen a lot of them in programmes since and even when they are main parts and act so well they will always be smithys mate to me
They all gel really well together. Their scenes are some of my faves for sure 😍

They all gel really well together. Their scenes are some of my faves for sure 😍
I love all their ridiculous Essex boy nicknames - “fingers” “budgie” etc and when Bryn has them all to stay and he’s fretting about what cereal to get...going to watch the trailer now ...

Reactions: 4
I love all their ridiculous Essex boy nicknames - “fingers” “budgie” etc and when Bryn has them all to stay and he’s fretting about what cereal to get...going to watch the trailer now ...
Omg I love them all. Even ditzy Deano and his welsh hahaha

Reactions: 1
Tea in the bottom half, coffee in the top half. I call it a toffee or a cea. But you can’t ask for that in a cafe because they’ll just bring you a toffee.. or a key

• Haha
Reactions: 16
[Bryn on Smithy] "He's a lovely looking boy. Not in the conventional sense, like Gavin or Enrique Iglesias, but he's got a lovely spirit. A confidence, if you will, that you rarely find in a fat man."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
My family are already planning on doing this for our Christmas on the 15th 😂 have to do it early before my sister flies off to America - lucky cow!
I would of done this with my brother in law but sadly he passed away 6 years ago, he was smithy: acted and looked like smithy. He would of Loved this .
It’s so clever....It’s a why hasn’t it been done before lol

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I wish they’d done a Christmas series instead of just a one off!

Reactions: 11
I think everyone will be left wanting more after The Christmas Special. You never know, if it’s successful they may do another series 🤞🤞🤞🤞

Reactions: 7