Gavin and Stacey

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone else spot Neil, the baby, but not so much a baby anymore in the trailer? I cannot wait for Christmas Day 😁

Reactions: 3
Who’s Seth?☺🤔
Can i just say... I genuinely couldnt think who Seth was but now have remembered 😊

Also how different does “Gav” look in the trailer. I mean obv they all do but he looks more like Matthew Horne than Gavin.
If that makes sense🤔

Reactions: 2
Also how different does “Gav” look in the trailer. I mean obv they all do but he looks more like Matthew Horne than Gavin.
If that makes sense🤔
Plus how much work has Julia Davis (Dawn) had done she looks younger now then she did 10 years ago, she is not believable as the same age as Pam. Yet looking at the age differences between the couples real life Alison (Pam) is 73 and Larry (Mick) is 72 compared to Julia (Dawn) who is 53 and Adrian (Pete) is 51 there is a decent gap which i cant say i ever noticed in episodes but i guess might be more noticeable as they are older.

Reactions: 6
Plus how much work has Julia Davis (Dawn) had done she looks younger now then she did 10 years ago, she is not believable as the same age as Pam. Yet looking at the age differences between the couples real life Alison (Pam) is 73 and Larry (Mick) is 72 compared to Julia (Dawn) who is 53 and Adrian (Pete) is 51 there is a decent gap which i cant say i ever noticed in episodes but i guess might be more noticeable as they are older.
Wow Alison is in her 70s? I didn’t realise that.
Will look at Julia when i see the trailer again as i didnt notice her.

I was fascinated so checked out the rest of the main casts ages to compare differences

Alison Steadman (Pam) - 73
Larry Lamb (Mick) - 72
Melanie Walters (Gwen) -56
Rob Brydon (Bryn) -54
Julia Davis (Dawn) - 53
Ruth Jones (Nessa) - 53
Steffan Rhodri (Dave) -52
Adrian Scarborough (Pete) -51
Joanna Paige (Stacey) - 42
Robert Wilfort (Jason) -42
James Corden (Smithy) - 41
Mathew Horne (Gavin) - 41
Sherridan Smith (Rudy) - 38

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I was fascinated so checked out the rest of the main casts ages to compare differences

Alison Steadman (Pam) - 73
Larry Lamb (Mick) - 72
Melanie Walters (Gwen) -56
Rob Brydon (Bryn) -54
Julia Davis (Dawn) - 53
Ruth Jones (Nessa) - 53
Steffan Rhodri (Dave) -52
Adrian Scarborough (Pete) -51
Joanna Paige (Stacey) - 42
Robert Wilfort (Jason) -42
James Corden (Smithy) - 41
Mathew Horne (Gavin) - 41
Sherridan Smith (Rudy) - 38
NO WAY is Ruth in her 50s?!

Reactions: 9
NO WAY is Ruth in her 50s?!
WOW. Ruth looks young.

I am surprised by Bryn and Gwen's ages. They look older in my opinion. Especially given that Melanie Walters (Gwen) was only 44 when it first came out...I thought she was in her 50s then.

Reactions: 7
WOW. Ruth looks young.

I am surprised by Bryn and Gwen's ages. They look older in my opinion. Especially given that Melanie Walters (Gwen) was only 44 when it first came out...I thought she was in her 50s then.
Bryn n Gwen are old fashioned and act older than their age. Kinda get the feelin that Barry’s island (“lol) is behide the times hence their fashion. I’ve been to a old town in the middle of nowhere and there was no Moden shops so everyone dressed really odd/ old lol

Reactions: 1
Bryn n Gwen are old fashioned and act older than their age. Kinda get the feelin that Barry’s island (“lol) is behide the times hence their fashion. I’ve been to a old town in the middle of nowhere and there was no Moden shops so everyone dressed really odd/ old lol
But even the actors out of character look older!

Reactions: 1
I can’t believe Rob Brydon was in his early 40s during gavin and Stacey! He looks at least ten years older in my opinion

Reactions: 2
I can't get over the age difference between Stacey and Gwen, just 14 years! But when I was watching it I never thought they didn't look like mum and daughter. I think Stacey (Joanna) always looked and acted much younger than her real age.

Reactions: 3
It’s been ten years since we last went to Billericay to spend Christmas with the Shipmans and the Wests.

This year we’re off to Wales for the festivities, where Bryn’s cooking dinner for over thirteen people. Understandably he’s tense. Pam would secretly prefer to spend Christmas in Essex as she finds Gwen’s house a bit lacking. But the deal has always been that they alternate every year, and this time it’s the turn of the Wests to host Christmas with everyone under one small roof.

For Gavin and Stacey, parenthood continues to present them with several challenges, their ‘baby’ now being ten. Smithy, too, continues to commit to his fatherly role, making the journey to Barry at weekends and every second Wednesday to see twelve year old Neil the Baby. Nessa on the other hand adopts her own brand of Nessa-style mothering whilst Pam, Mick and Gwen have become the epitome of doting grandparents. On Christmas Eve, Dawn makes a shocking discovery about Pete that jeopardizes their marriage (again) and a visit to the pub that night is an eye opener in more ways than one.

Sit back and enjoy a welcome return to the award-winning world of Gavin and Stacey and top off your Christmas Day with a big festive cwtch from these well-loved characters.

Not sure if the preview is classed as a spoiler but i hope this means Dawn and Pete are in it
I commented on a post on insta from Babycow (production team for Gavin and Stacey) about Pete and dawn and they confirmed they are in it 😍 my fav couple