Gavin and Stacey

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m looking forward to this, hope it’s better than the previous one and hope it’s a satisfying ending 😁

Reactions: 8
Hahaha all that baiting! I knew it was coming! Wonder how they've spun it! Looking forward to finding out :)

Reactions: 4
I kind of hope it's just a leap forward with them married, no ceremony, and the rest of the characters living life. We've already had the dramatic wedding. It'd be lovely for it to be wrapped up rather than another cliffhanger.

Reactions: 8
Might wrap all my christmas presents in tin foil this year to really get in the mood

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I don't know if I can bear to watch it.... not because of what might be....

Corden just pickles my tit now and I can't stick him - all I hope is Ruth Jones doesn't buckle to his self importance and agrandisment and puts the fat tit in his box enough that its not a Corden/Smithy fest as that would just be a tit trifle on Christmas day.

Reactions: 6
I don’t even care if the episodes crap I’m just happy they’ve finally decided to end it rather then leave it on a cliffhanger!!! Roll on Christmas! I’m hoping that now James is back in the UK he might actually act like Smithy in this one.

Reactions: 12
I don’t even care if the episodes crap I’m just happy they’ve finally decided to end it rather then leave it on a cliffhanger!!! Roll on Christmas! I’m hoping that now James is back in the UK he might actually act like Smithy in this one.
happy for christmas day but im gutted that its a finale.

Reactions: 9
The most important thing about the finale is they DON'T tell us what happened on the fishing trip.

Reactions: 22
The most important thing about the finale is they DON'T tell us what happened on the fishing trip.
Same! Sick of seeing on instagram everyone saying please let us know what happened!

clearly there was no actual ‘plot’ to what happened and the ongoing joke for viewers is letting their own imagination put their own spin on it

if they came out with a storyline for it it’ll lose its magic!

Reactions: 14
I don't know if I can bear to watch it.... not because of what might be....

Corden just pickles my tit now and I can't stick him - all I hope is Ruth Jones doesn't buckle to his self importance and agrandisment and puts the fat tit in his box enough that its not a Corden/Smithy fest as that would just be a tit trifle on Christmas day.
I think Ruth Jones can handle his ego.

Reactions: 7