Gavin and Stacey

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I knew the denials were bullshit! And I think they’re savvy enough to leave the fishing trip alone.

I saw something this morning that suggested this would be set five months after the end of the last one. Which might suggest a wedding is at least supposed to feature - whether it happens or not of course is another thing!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I'm actually really excited for this as much as I don't want them to ruin it, there is just something so lovely about one of your fave shows at Christmas time - reminds of me being a kid and watching the soaps like when Bradley found out Stacey was cheating with his dad,
Yesss!!!
Side note - the Bradley/Stacey/Max reveal on Christmas day was nothing short of ICONIC TV.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
They were saying on Capital that they should come out and do a Dawn & Pete go camping spin off 😂 😂
There could easily be a dawn and Pete spin off,lots of mileage in the characters and two fantastic actors,plus lots of appearances from the others.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Yesss!!!
Side note - the Bradley/Stacey/Max reveal on Christmas day was nothing short of ICONIC TV.
Wasn't it?! I was in my teens when it went down and I still remember it, all sat in my grandparents house on Christmas Day watching it, you couldn't hear a pin drop 😂 TV was so good back then.

There could easily be a dawn and Pete spin off,lots of mileage in the characters and two fantastic actors,plus lots of appearances from the others.
100%. They are brilliant, it doesn't matter how many times I have rewatched G&S, their scenes still crack me up.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I think it’s sensible to make it the last one since Mick and Pam are getting older now and it would be crap if they were missing a character due to actors passing away

• Sad
Reactions: 8
St least they're definitively ending it and not letting it go on like the Royale Family

Reactions: 4
So happy 🥰 will look forward to this more than presents and christmas dinner

Reactions: 5
Pam and Mick had better be in it LOADS. I adore them, possibly more than my own parents. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
As long as they don’t bring in new characters (like Sonia who ruined the last episode) they can make it good. We just want a funny and happy episode that finalises everything. We don’t need no new girlfriends or any crap like that.

Reactions: 17
They said they rotate it each year so, if 2019 was Barry..
2020 - Essex
2021 - Barry
2022 - Essex
2023 - Barry
2024 - ESSEX!! Finale at the Shipmans 😁
Unless they count Covid into the show, then they would miss 2020 so 2021 could be at Essex and knock it all out of sync 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 5
St least they're definitively ending it and not letting it go on like the Royale Family
Least they had spaced out specials. The last G&S tried TOO hard to be like it used to be, thus felt fake and forced. Be interesting to see how this pans

Reactions: 2